LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught By My Sister

So many wonderful things are happening to me with this story I can't keep up with it.

My life with my sister is so special to me as she continues to treat me this way. Love and emotion is there and not the incests at all.

Then I have Rebecca. OMG Rebecca. I would have never thought at my age I would have such a young attractive young lady taking care of me. Its like having my cake and eating too. I've been writing things down on MS Word as they happen each week end. So hopefully I will post another chapter in a few days. I thank all that posted a reply.

But in the mean time I read over my other story "A Part Time Job" and found so many mistakes and chapters in the wrong place that I'm redoing that story. The beginning of that story is true but after the first chapter everything is made up. She never handed me a note. :angel_not:

Nice story you seem like got great sister of your and qiuck question what hair remover did she use just asking I hate saving down there lol.

diaper24/7 The hair remover is new its called Sally Hanson. Spray on - shower off. Its better if you take it off with a wash cloth first. Be very careful not to get it on your hand or other places. It doesn't take much so don't glob it on. If you have someone to help you that would be better.

Sorry it took me so long to continue this but sometimes I enjoy my self so much I just don't want to stop to write whats been going on.

Friday Night Continues with Mommy Rebecca

We arrived at a cute little restaurant that was about a mile from her house. We sat down and the waiter came over and gave us each a menu. I whispered to Mommy. “Can I have what I want Mommy”?

“Yes baby you can have your steak if that’s what you want” she answered.

When the waiter came back we placed or orders. I ordered a steak and potatoes and Rebecca ordered a salad. I’m watching my waist she said to me after the waiter left.

I told her so was I and smiled. I held her hand and we started talking. She told me about work and how busy she’s been. I told her that the part time job I had was starting to get boring and that I was thinking of quitting.

“But I thought you enjoyed it” she said.

“Not anymore” I told her. “I didn’t realize how nice it was waking up late and doing the things I like to do”.

“So quit then”. “Do what makes you happy” she said.

At that moment I got this stabbing pain in my belly. I thought I had to go to the bath room so I started to excuse myself and go. But when I started to get up it went away. So I sat back down.

“Are you OK baby" she whispered?

“Yes OK thank you” I said as the waiter brought our meals out.

My steak was great and I finished everything on my plate. Mommy looked at me and smile. “What a good Baby”. “He cleaned his plate”. “Now baby can have desert if you want it” she said.

Just then the pain in my belly returned.

“O” I said.

“What’s wrong Jerry” she asked concerned.

“I don’t know that pain came back in my belly like before” I told her.

“Maybe you ate to fast" she suggested.

“No I had the pain when we first came in” I explained.

Mommy felt my forehead and said “you have a fever”. “No desert for you little one its time to get you home and into bed” she said asking the waiter for the check.

“But Mommy I said. “What about my desert” pouting like a little boy? Mommy paid the check and we got into the car. Mommy put me in the passenger sit. Buckled me in and drove us home to her house.

On the way I started to sneeze and cough. Mommy said “Sounds to me like someone is getting the flue” as she kept an eye on the road. When we got into the house it was about 8:30pm. Mommy took me up to her bedroom. She sat me on the bed and told me to stay put. She went into the bathroom and a few minutes later she came back. She took my shirt off then my shoes and socks then my pants.

Mommy started to remove my diaper she noticed it was a little wet. “You feel hot” she said as she pushed my legs up to my chest to remove my diaper. She let my legs go and I felt like I was burning up. Mommy went over to the night stand and took my binky and placed it in my mouth.

Then she sat on the bed and told me to sit up. She grabbed my hand and pulled me over her lap. Mommy reached for what she brought back from the bath room. I didn’t see it because she had put it on the bed behind me. When I looked back she had a jar of Vaseline in her hand and a thermometer.

I took my binky out of my mouth. “Mommy I can take that thermometer in my mouth” I told her.

“No… mommies know that the best way to take a baby’s temperature is here” she said touching my hinny. “Oh baby your hinny is so hot” she said. “But it’s also so smooth” as she rubbed it gently.

“Mommy I’ll give you 3 days to stop that” I said as she continued to rub.

Mommy spanked my hot hinny, “maybe in a few days” she said “when baby is feeling better and if he is a good boy”. She took her hand off my hinny and took the thermometer put it into the jar of Vaseline and put it between my cheeks and into my ass.

I put my binky back into my mouth and laid there over her lap. I could feel my pee pee start to get hard in between her legs.

While she waited for the thermometer to heat up she placed her hand on my cheek and was humming this tune. I couldn’t make out what it was. But it made me relax. It also made my pee pee relax too. When it was time Mommy removed the thermometer from me and looked at it. “Wow you have a 103 fever” she said taking a tissue from the night stand and wiping the thermometer and putting the cover back on the jar.

She took a few more tissues and wiped in between the crack of my hinny.

“OK baby stand up for Mommy so she can put you back into a diaper” she said.

I stood up and she laid me back on the bed. “Oh baby has a fever and Mommy will take good care of him” she said in baby talk. She grabbed the wipes, powder and a diaper and came back over to the bed. She lifted my legs up to my chest again and put the diaper under me. To be honest I was a little sleepy so I don’t remember her finishing diapering me.

But in my sleepy mode I did hear her say she was going to put a shirt on me to keep me warm. And I did feel the sheet and a blanket come up under my chin as she kissed me on the forehead.

The next thing I remember after I woke up was my sister sitting on the bed touching my forehead.

“Hey Sis” I said. “What are you doing here”?

“Mommy had to go to the drug store to get some medication for your fever”. “She didn’t want you to be left alone”. “So she called me to baby sit you so I rushed right over”. “Are you wet baby” she asked as she put my binky back into mouth that must have fallen out when I was sleeping?

She didn’t wait for an answer. She unsnapped one of the snaps on my shirt and put her finger into my diaper. “Yep you’re wet baby” she said. She unsnapped the rests of the snaps on my shirt. Pushed the shirt up under my arms and started to change my diaper.

“Looks like we are going to have our hands full with a sick baby” my sister said. Mommy changed my diaper and put the shirt down over my diaper. She pulled the covers over me just as Mommy Rebecca came into the room.

“How’s our baby Karen” she asked. (Now that’s the first time I have ever mentioned my sister’s name).

“His OK” she replied. “I just changed him but he feels really hot”.

“He is hot, he has a 103 temperature” Mommy Rebecca said. “The stuff I bought at the drug store should help break his fever in a few days” she said.

I just barely heard that because I fell back to sleep. For 4 days Mommy Karen and Mommy Rebecca took care of me.

When the fever finally broke I was treated like a king. In the afternoon Mommy Karen would take care of me so Rebecca could go to work. And at night Mommy Rebecca would take care of me so Karen could get some rest.

(I hope you don’t get confused at who/whom was taking care of me and at what time).

When it was time to eat breakfast or my lunch Mommy Karen would feed me in bed. She would bring in a tray put it on the dresser. Put my bib on and hand feed me. She would lay on the bed put me in her arms and feed me my bottle. I was in baby haven. After a few diaper changes mostly after I would poop, they would give me a hot bath. Making sure I stayed clean and didn’t get a diaper rash.

On the last day I was feeling much better and continued to love how I was being treated. There was a small let me call it an accident while Mommy Karen was feeding me my baba. I don’t know who was at fault really it was so innocent for both of us and it just happened.

I had just finished my afternoon bottle of OJ and Mommy Karen started to tell me how wonderful it was to have been taking care of me for the past 4 days and how wonderful it was to have her own baby, even though it was her old brother. She was holding me tight and rocking me like a real baby in her arms.

I had my eyes closed as I listened to her. Every time she would rock me back and forth in her arms my lips would brush across her blouse were her nipple laid below. I thought about when she said “I would never ask you to do that” meaning ask me to suckle. I felt so warm and comfortable in her arms and I felt the love she had for me. I took her nipple into my mouth and suckled it. Karen didn’t have to ask me. I did it because I loved her. And I wanted to make her wish come true because of all the loving care she has shown me while taking care of me as her baby. Mommy Karen didn’t flinch when I took her blouse and nipple into my mouth.

“Oh is my baby still hungry” she asked in baby talk as she opened her buttons of her blouse. She gently pulled her blouse out of my mouth. Gentle put her hand behind my head and guided my lips to her nipple again. “That’s a good baby” she cooed. “Suckle Mommy’s nipple and make her feel like a real Mommy” she said as she started to rock me back and forth in her arms again.

I suckled her nipple gentle making sure my teeth didn’t scratch her or bit her in any way. Mommy Karen held me tight. Her hands and arms were wrapped completely around me holding me tight. She was humming a song. It was the same song that Rebecca was humming to me just a few days ago. I recognized it. It was a song my mother would hum for my brother when my sister and I were younger.

Mommy Karen had one hand on the back of my head and the other on my back. “Mommy loves baby suckling her breast” she said in baby talk.

I was so happy and relieved my pee pee didn’t get hard. Not once in the 15 minutes I suckled or after I fell asleep did I get hard or think I was getting a hard. Like I said she’s not Rebecca. There is a special love between us and it has nothing to do with sex or incests.

(I’m sorry if I offended anyone or you thing it was wrong. But I know in my heart that what I did was for love not sex or incests).

When I woke up Mommy Rebecca was there sitting on the bed next to me. “How does my baby feel” she asked? “Are you wet” she asked as she pulled the covers down and unbuttoned one snap on my shirt and put her finger in my diaper. “You’re just a little wet” she said "I guess we can wait until after dinner to change your dipee" as she smiled down at me with my binky in my mouth.

I sat up took the binky out of my mouth and kissed her on the lips. She must have felt like there was something wrong and asked if I was feeling better again.

I didn’t feel guilty in any way and told her what had happen.

“So” she said. “I told you how much your sister loves you and how she adores you as her baby”. “She loves you in a different way than I do” she explained. “I love when you put your lips on my nipples and I hold you close to me”. “I love how hot you make me and how I want you”.

I sat up and opened her blouse. I took her nipple in my hand and said “you mean like this” as I put her nipple into my mouth and took her down on the bed.

She giggled as I sucked on her. She put her hand in the back of my head and said “yes baby just like that”.

We made love for almost two hours before she asked me "if I was ready for dinner”? “I told her yes and can we please eat in the kitchen”? She said “yes if you’re feeling better”.

We ate dinner and watched some TV. Then it was time to go to bed. Mommy Rebecca changed my diaper and we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

SATURDAY MORNING

When I woke up I looked at the clock it was 7:59 am (oh course it was AM silly I just said to myself just now). Mommy Rebecca was lying next to me which was very usual because she is always up before me. I got up trying not to wake her. I went down into the kitchen and started breakfast. (Yes I can cook too, I do live by myself you know) I was making some scrambled eyes and bacon. Had the coffee on and had the toast in the toaster.

I was almost done when Mommy came into the kitchen. Mommy was wearing her red nighty. She looked so pretty. “Oh what a good baby boy you are making Mommy breakfast”. “Thank you sweetheart” she said coming over to me and putting her arms around me waist and hugging me. Mommy grabbed the back of my diaper. “Oh baby is wet”. “Mommy will change him when we get finished” she said. Mommy took a cup of coffee and sat down at the table.

When I finished I brought our plates over to the table and placed hers in front of her. “Mmmm” Mommy said “that looks good baby”.

I got a glass of OJ and sat down next to her. Mommy kissed me on the lips and smiled. I waited until Mommy took her first bit and watched her face.

“This is good” she said knowing that I wanted to know how it was. I smile and we started to eat together.

When we finished I picked up the plates and stuff and put them into the dish washer. Mommy got up and took a bottle. Emptied my glass of OJ into it and added some more. She grabbed my hand and we went into the living room. Mommy turned on the stereo and she sat on the couch. I knew were my place was so I lay in her arms like a baby. She put the nipple into my mouth and I moaned.

“You like this part don’t you Baby” she asked?

I knotted my head and smiled at her with the nipple in my mouth. She giggled at me and kissed my nose. We listened to the music as I finished my bottle. She took it from my lips and placed it on the end table next to her. She held me close and kissed me.

“You are the sweetest man I have ever known”. “You make me so happy when you’re my baby and when you’re my man”. “It’s nice to be love both ways”. “Some women would not understand because they never tried it”. “But this is the best of two worlds for me and they have no idea what their missing”.

“Your sister is a different story”. “Your sister’s love is that of a sister and brother and I’m sure she enjoyed when you decided to suckle on her”. “When I go over and spend time with her I can see and hear how happy she is”. “She hums this little tune”. “I don’t think she knows I can hear it but I recognized the song”. “It’s the same one my mother sang to me when I was a baby”.

All of a sudden she got serious on me and asked?

“So what are we going to do today sweetheart”? “Would you like to come with Mommy today”? “I need to go shopping” she asked as she ran her fingers threw my hair. Her other hand was in between my legs holding my diaper. “Baby needs a change” she said as she smiled and kissed my nose.

I don’t know how she did it but she scooted to the end of the cushion on the couch. She held me tight pulling me close to her breast with her left arm and hand. Her right arm and hand between my legs holding my diaper and she stood up. I was amazed that she picked me up like that. Like I was nothing in her arms. Going into her bedroom I felt like a two year old. She snuggled me in her arms and carried me to her bed and laid me down. I was breathless to say the least.

Keeping her eyes on mine she changed my diaper. Stood me up and held me close and kissed me. The passion in her kiss made me weak in the knees. We got dressed and went shopping. I never did answer her question if I wanted to go shopping I was to much in haven to care.

When we got to the parking lot the place was almost deserted. It was early and the place wasn’t that busy. First we went into the super market. She bought some groceries that she needed for the week. She stopped by the baby section and bought some baby food. She looked at me turning red and placed them into the cart all the time I was holding onto the cart like a two year old with his mommy.

I didn’t even realize it at the time until she asked? “You like going shopping with mommy Baby”?

I went to take my hand off the cart and mommy held my hand in place like she wanted me to hold it. So I left it there just to please her.

“I wish you could fit in the cart” she said smiling at me. “I would put your binky in your mouth and kiss your little nose as we walked around”. “Would you like that baby”? “Would you let me to do that to you one day” she asked?

I would fit I said to myself. I’m not that big. I just realized I haven’t said a word since we had breakfast. I was still amazed that she carried me to bed. And the way she did it. I snapped out of it and sucked on my binky but I didn’t have one. She saw me and giggled.

“I guess that’s a yes” she said.

I finally spoke. “How did you do that” I asked?

“Do what Baby”?

“How did you carry me to your bedroom this morning”?

“I don’t know”. “I guess it was the way I was holding you”. “To me you were as light as a feather”. “Maybe as light as a baby”. “Why did you like that” she asked?

“Y.. yes I did”. “I felt so warm and comfortable in your arms when you were feeding my bottle”. “Then you carried me up to your room”. “It was the safest I've ever felt in my life”.

Mommy pulled me close and we kissed passionately right there in the baby food isle of the store. Our kiss was broken by someone clearing their throat. When we looked there was a young woman. She was trying to get banana baby food that we were standing in front of.

“OH” Rebecca said. “Sorry” and we moved. “Getting food for your baby too” she asked?

“Yes” Mommy Rebecca replied. “For my BIG BABY that I love so much” she said as we walked away. As we were walking I turned around and smile as the other mommy bent down to get the Banana baby food she looked right into my eyes, smiled back and winked.

We went and paid for all the things we bought and headed for the drug store. I carried the bags and followed her in. When she was in one of the isles a woman came by and asked Rebecca how her friend with the flue was. Rebecca turned to me and said he was fine. The lady looked at me and told me it was nice to see me on my feet again.

I said “thank you it’s nice to be out again” as I held Rebecca’s hand. The lady must have been in her early 70’s. But she was as bright and smart as can be.

“Was there something else I could help you with today” she asked?

“Rebecca must have seen how bright and happy she was to be helping people so she asked. “Can you show me to the adult diaper isle please”?

“Sure honey” the older lady said “follow me please”.

When we got into the adult diaper section I was as red as a beet and Rebecca was smiling. I was shaking my head no as the lady pointed out all the adult disposable diapers.

“What size and brand are you looking for” she asked?

I was standing behind the older lady shaking my head no when Rebecca told her a man’s medium”. I put my head down thinking the lady would know they were for me and she did. She turned around and looked at my red face. “Oh my” she said. “Did the fever give the baby a little problem” she asked smiling at Rebecca?

“Yes it did” Rebecca replied.

I wanted to crawl under the shelves I was so embarrassed.

“Don’t be embarrassed” the lady said. “Sometimes that anti biotic does that” she said patting my head.

“I bought a pack of Depends Overnight when he had his first accident in bed”. “Now I need another pack just in case” Rebecca told the lady.

“Will better to be safe then wet the bed I always say”. “Oh it looks like we are out of Adult Medium” she said looking back at Rebecca.

Oh good I said to myself and almost out loud and started to walk away.

“Maybe we can try the small/medium” the lady suggested. “You can try them out if you like”. “We have a baby changing station in the back”. “He looks just right for the station”. “I’m sure it will hold him” she added as she grabbed a pack and walked us back to the room.

Mommy Rebecca grabbed my hand hard and giggled as we followed her in the back.

“Oh I’m going to get you for this Mommy” I whispered with clinched teeth.

Mommy Rebecca whispered back “You better be a good baby for me back here and not give me any trouble or you’re the one who will be getting it from me and maybe grandma too”.

“Here we are” the lady said.

When we got into the room it was set up as a handicap bathroom. I noticed it was the same kind as was in the mall with my sister.

“If you need any help GRANDMA will be happy to give mommy a hand” she said smiling at Mommy and frowning at me.

“Oh come on now please” I said all flustered. “This is not necessary”. “I can try them on when I go home” I practically pleaded.

“Would you like for me to handle this Missy” she asked Rebecca?

Rebecca looked at me and smiled. I was shaking my head no no no.

“What would you do Grand Ma if he was your little baby boy and he wouldn’t listen” she asked.

“Well back in my days when I was taking care of my boys”. “If they didn’t listen I would put them over my lap and spank their little trusties” she said. “We never worried if we were to get into trouble” she said smiling.

“Why don’t you show me how you took care of your boys back then” she said with an evil grin.

This was a part of Rebecca I didn’t know. I would have never guest after our talk this morning that she would let someone else do this to me. I was even more surprised that Grand Ma a total stranger was willing to do this. I was so confused and disappointed that I didn’t feel Grand Ma pull me to her as she started to remove my pants. She was sitting on a chair that children use to wash their hands at the sink.

She took my diaper off and laid me over her lap. I woke from my Trans when I felt Grand Ma’s hand spank my bottom. It wasn’t hard it just got my attention.

“You need to learn to be a good baby for mommy”. “What’s your name” she asked Rebecca.

“Rebecca” she told Grand Ma. “Mommy Rebecca when I've been changing his wet and dirty diapers” she added.

“Babies need to learn who the boss is when they are being taking care of by Mommy”. “We make the rules and you will obey Mommy Rebecca. “Is that understood little baby” she asked as she spanked my bottom for the last time.

“Yes Grand Ma” I replied.

She let me up and I lay on the changing table. Grand Ma knew how to diaper a baby. “It took her all of 4 minutes to change me powder me and put me into a clean diaper. She told Rebecca that the small/medium fit me good and helped me put my shoes and pants back on.

Rebecca took my hand and told me to say thank you to Grand Ma.

“Thank you Grand Ma” I said with my head down. I felt Rebecca squeeze my hand as we headed out to the check out and paid for our purchase.

I helped Rebecca with the bags and put them into the trunk of her car. I sat in the passenger seat and buckled myself in. As we drove back I looked out the window. We didn’t say a word all the way back to the house. I helped her in with the bags and sat on the couch.

Rebecca put all the groceries and the other things away.

“Would you like something to eat” she asked.

“No thank you but I would like a glass of OJ please.

“A glass” she asked?

“Yes a glass please” I said again.

Rebecca sat down next to me and handed me the glass of OJ. I drank half of it and just started at the TV which was off.

“I guess I’m in trouble” Rebecca asked kind of silent?

“Are you mad at me”? “Did I go a little to far” she asked?

“Well let me put it this way Rebecca”? “A stranger, a 70 year old lady just spanked my bottom and changed my diaper”. “And you asked her to do it”.

“So I guess you’re mad then right” she asked looking at me.

“No I said I’m not mad” …. I’m so fucking hot for you right now and I jumped her bones. I started kissing her all over. She was giggling like a little girl. I kissed her neck and ran my hand wildly over her body. I touched her tits and squeezed them in my hand I was like and animal. An animal I tell you.

I tore open her blouse. Buttons shot all over the room. She has this bra that has a snap in front. It was off in a matter of a mill a meter of a minute. I was sucking her nipple while playing with the other.

“Oh yes baby yes”. “Babies a tiger” she said. “Take me tiger take mommy” she yelled.

Somehow I unbuttoned her pants and pulled her pants and her pretty red pants down and off. I stood up ripped my shirt off.

Rebecca growled “grrrr tiger take mommy”.

I took off my pants and tore my diaper off me and tossed then somewhere. I sucked on her tities and put my hand on her pussy. It was so wet I didn’t need any lube to get my fingers into her. I slide two fingers in her wet pussy and finger fucked her. I kissed her neck and bite her ear lobe after letting her nipples go. I kissed under her neck and she moaned so loud I thought someone would call the cops.

“Oh tiger” she yelled. “Oh baby yes, fuck mommy’s pussy with your fingers”. “Kiss mommy all over her body”. “Yes baby make love to me baby make love to mommy”.

My two fingers are pushing in and out of Mommy’s pussy. I continued kissing down her body. When I got to her belly button I tried to roll her over but we fell on the rug. She landed on her belly where I wanted her with me on top. I kissed her back then kissed up to her shoulders and kissed her behind her ears.

I put my hands in front and grabbed her breast. I squeezed them and bit her ear lobe. She moaned into the rug and lifted her ass into the air. I slid my hand down and kissed her down her back. I put my two fingers between her legs and found her pussy and stared to finger her pussy again.

Again she moaned. I kissed her ass cheeks and bit them lightly. I suck on one cheek then the other leaving my mark on her hinny. I pulled my fingers from her wet pussy and licked them clean tasting her sweet juices in my mouth and on my lips. I opened the crack of her beautiful ass and kissed her hole.

“Oh baby yes baby” she moaned. “Oh baby Mommy likes that baby” she said into the rug lifting her hips a little higher.

My dick was as hard as a steel rod maybe not the biggest in the world but I know how to use it and I was about to get my chance but… not right now. I had more in store for My Mommy Rebecca.

I pushed my tongue inside her hole. I could smell the sweet soap she showered with and it made me dive deeper into her ass hole. She loved it. I licked and suck and pushed my tongue deep inside her. My hand was massaging her pussy from underneath. I stood up on my knees and spanked her bottom. 4 5 6 times before returning to her ass hole and her pussy.

I rolled her over onto her back. She looked at me with lust in her eyes. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me passionately our tongues fighting with each others. I lay in between her legs. I pulled her legs up and held them. My hard dick was at her pussy opening.

Mommy Rebecca broke our kiss. “Fuck me baby Jerry, fuck your Mommy Rebecca”. "I let a stranger spank my baby now you can fuck me all night" she said. She put her hand on my hard dick and I moaned. I slipped into her until I was buried deep inside her. I don’t think I have been this deep in Mommy’s pussy before and I loved it. I felt mommy’s pussy muscles tighten on my dick as I pushed harder into her.

My hands were on the rug next to her side holding myself up. Her legs were on my shoulders and my dick was going in and out of her pussy deep like a high speed engine. Mommy pulled herself forward and kissed me. She held my head and kissed me as my dick was slamming faster and harder into her pussy. She moaned a few times in my mouth when I pushed my dick to the depths of her pussy.

Her head fell to the rug and she grabbed my arms. “Oh baby Mommy is going to cum”. “Cum with Mommy" she yelled. “Oh baby you feel so good inside mommy’s pussy” she said pushing her hips harder up to meet my rhythm. “Oh” she was crying “fuck me baby fuck mommy yes yes baby ohh yes”.

I knew she came because I could feel her warm hot juices running down to my balls. I looked down at her. She was crying.

“Oh Baby” she said “I’m sorry Mommy came before you”. I was still pushing hard and fast into Mommy’s pussy, "cum for Mommy baby Jerry”. “Oh send your baby seed deep inside Mommy’s womb baby”.

I had to obey I was the baby. I started to push hard in and out of Mommy. Soon I told her I was going to cum.

“Oh yes baby” she said as I felt her pussy muscles tighten around my hard dick.

I grunted and groaned. “Oh here it come Mommy”. “I’m cumming Mommy I’m cumming deep inside where babies come from Mommy. I straighten up and held my dick deep inside her pussy and shot a load of my seed like she asked.

“Oh baby baby that was wonderful baby” she said pulling me down to her and kissed me. My dick was still inside her but I still hadn’t caught my breath yet. I moaned as I kissed her. I lay on her shoulder trying to catch my breath. Her hands were on my face. She kissed me on my cheeks and held me close.

When I finally started to breath normally I looked up at her from resting on her shoulder. She had her eyes closed and was smiling. I was still in between her legs but my dick had fallen out of her. I rolled to her side and held her hand.

“I guess I’m going to find another stranger to spank your bottom more often you tiger” she said holding my hand too.

We laid there on the rug in the living room for a while. Mommy got up and I heard her washing in the bath room. When she came back she had a wash cloth, the wipes, baby lotion and a diaper in her hand.

Mommy got in between my legs and spread them apart. I was surprised when I saw her take my soft dick into her mouth and she started to clean me up. “Mmmm baby” she moaned with my dick in her mouth. “You taste so good baby”. She cleaned me good with her mouth then she cleaned me good with the wash cloth. Mommy rolled me over onto my belly.

“Remember Mommy promised when you were sick she would rub you hinny when you felt better and if you were a good baby”. “Well you are defiantly better and you were a good baby tonight".

Mommy poured some baby lotion into her hands. Rubbed her hands together and started to rub my hinny. She rubbed the baby lotion into my skin and in between the cheeks of my ass for 15 or 20 minutes. I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep. Mommy rolled me on my side and put my diaper on the rug. When she rolled me all the way over my nice smooth hinny was on the diaper.

Mommy renewed the baby lotion in her hands and started to rub the lotion around my pee pee and balls. When she was done I looked up at her and she smiled and gave me a wink. She powdered me and pulled the diaper up between my legs and taped it closed. She helped me up and we started kissing again. I held her close and hugged her tight.

We walked into the kitchen and she made us a small and light dinner. After dinner we both went to bed and fell fast asleep I each other’s arms exhausted.

Thank you babyricky for both posts. Nice to know someone is enjoying my adventure. I have never been so happy in my life. Now that my wife and kids have abandon me. I'm living my dream. Thanksgiving is my next chapter. I spend it with both Mommy Karen and Rebecca. And some of Mommy Karen's friends. I have a lot to be thankful for even though it was a little embarrassing Wednesday night at Mommy Karen's house. Thanks for reading and posting.

Awesome story Eagle, the grand-ma stranger was a great twist, LUV'ed it..........

Thank you booboobritches. I was very upset about what happened with Grandma. But after it happened I went wild with Rebecca.

Thank you posting. Nice to hear from members about my stories.

Eagle0769 aka Baby Jay NY

Thanks so much for your great story . I'm very much like you but not to that extreme . I live with my sister(economic reasons) and she has always known me as a bedwetter .She is ten years older then me and is a registered nursse

(admininistrative) she insistes on me wearing diapers to bed and sometimes during the day. :angel_not:

Thanks so much for your great story . I'm very much like you but not to that extreme . I live with my sister(economic reasons) and she has always known me as a bed wetter .She is ten years older then me and is a registered nurse

(administrative) she insisted on me wearing diapers to bed and sometimes during the day. :angel_not:

Thank you pins for your post. I'm happy you think my story is great. When you get to wear a diaper that's always a good thing. Does your sister put your diapers on you?

I'm sorry it took so long to make this post but I had an accident with my new scooter. This is a little short but I did promise to give you and update. I started on a new story about my accident but its not finished. The accident is true but after the first nights stay its all fantasy. Hope you enjoy this chapter of "Caught By My Sister". Or as I like to call it "My Sister Remembers". Please let me know if you like it. I hope and pray that you have something in your life to be thankful for too.

THANKSGIVING DINNER

It’s nice for me to wake up again in the morning. I have something this Thanksgiving to be very grateful for. I have a younger Sister (Karen) who loves me and takes care of her older brother like a baby. AND a girlfriend (Rebecca) who loves to do the same thing but she has benefits, like the kids say now days. :)

I didn’t have anything really to be thankful for before all this started. I was always picked on in school because I was so short and thin. I was in 2nd or 3rd grade at the time when I got spanked by a teacher once in front of the class with my pants and underwear down around my ankles. And in thoughts days teachers weren’t allowed to do that unless they had permission from the parents. (Now the teacher goes to jail).

When I went home and told my mother she said “you must have deserved it”. And when my father got home I got it with the belt. With a broken marriage after 36 years two kids who side with their mother. My Sister Karen remembers all of this happening to me. Now I have not one but two Mommies’, who love me and takes care of me. As I explained to you before. I had a mother who really didn't care for me.

*************************************************************************************

What a day. It started out with wonderful weather. Cool but not cold. The sun was shining, the birds were singing. No wait that’s somebody’s fan belt in a car. Sorry.

Just like Labor Day the holidays are something big with my Sister, a big 20 pounds turkey and all the fixings. I came over to my Sisters house on Wednesday evening to help her. I bought an Apple and Pumpkin pie from the barker and put it in the frig when I walked in.

"Can I help with anything Mommy" I asked?

"No baby everything is already done. Rebecca was over to help me early this afternoon". “Did you know baby that she’s a very good cook” Karen asked me?

“Ya I did” I replied.

“Are you wet” she asked?

“Ya a little”. “I got caught in traffic coming over here” I said.

“Well then let’s get baby changed and ready for a quiet evening” she said as she took my hand and lead me to my nursery. When we got into the room I jumped on the changing table and she proceeded to take all my adult cloths off. Mommy Karen put my binky in my mouth and started to talk to me in baby talk as she asked me how my day was.

I told Mommy I was thinking about quitting my part time job because I really didn’t like it any more.

“Well baby” she said as she started to remove my wet diaper. “That’s up to you”. “You don’t really need the money and I know you’re working just to keep busy”. “Mommy knows she can keep you busy here in my house” she said as she powdered my diaper area and pulled the diaper up between my legs and taped the sides.

“OK pumpkin all done” Mommy said.

I jumped off the changing table and started to put my pants on. But Mommy stopped me telling me I didn’t need any adult clothing tonight. So I said OK and I went into the living room to watch some TV and Mommy went into the kitchen. When she came back she had a bottle of OJ for me. Mommy patted her lap and I lay down in her arms. She took my binky out and placed the nipple by my lips.

“Does baby want his baba” she asked in baby talk?

I opened my mouth and sucked my baba into my mouth. I laid in her arms just like all the other times before including when I was getting over being sick when I suckled her breast. (No comments on that yet). Mommy rocked me in her arms and hummed that little tune. She held the bottle with one hand and ran her fingers threw my hair.

“I don’t want to embarrass you or anything” she said. “But when you suckled on Mommy’s nipple the last time I feed you your baba”. “I really felt more like a Mommy than ever”. “Rebecca and I talked about it a few times and she thinks it’s OK”. “She also mentioned that there is a pill she can get me so I can make breast milk”. “Do you think baby Jerry would like that” she asked almost whispering? “I know that was something I had looked forward to when and if we got to have a baby of my own”. “Now I have you and it’s like having my own baby” she continued. “I love you very much as my older brother and my baby and I know by how we are together that there is nothing more than the love between sister and brother”.

Mommy Karen looked down at me and I nodded my head yes.

“Oh baby you made Mommy so happy” she said as she hugged me so tight.

“When the bottle was finished she pushed me up a little and patted my back.

Deep down below in my belly I felt the biggest burp coming up and that’s just what happened. Mommy Karen smiled at me and laid me back down in her arms. We continued to watch TV until I fell asleep.

The next thing I remembered Mommy was helping me up and taking me to the kitchen. She had din din all set out on the table. She put my bib around my neck and tied it. Mommy feed me Mac and Cheese and gave me a sippy cup (which was new).

When we were done she cleaned my face and hands and told me it was time for my bath. We walked into the bathroom and she took my bib off and placed it in the wash bin. Mommy took my diaper off and told me to sit down in the bubbles. (The tub was already filled when we got there). Mommy Karen washed my hair then started to wash my neck and face with the wash cloth. Mommy washed my belly and back while I was playing with my toy ships.

Mommy instructed me to stand up so she could was the bottom half of my body. I stood up without thinking. She washed my lower back and my hinny then washed the back and front of my legs. Mommy started to wash my pee pee and balls and told me that the new hair remover was working fine. I looked and felt like a real baby. (Mommy Karen was washing my dick and my balls and I didn’t get a boner)

I noticed just then that one of my toy rubber ships had a little hole in the bottom and it had filled the ship with water. I squeezed the ship a little and it looked like the ship was making pee pee.

Mommy continued to wash my diaper area when I squeezed the ship a little to hard Mommy got all wet.

Mommy looked up with surprise in her eyes and a little smile. “You bad little boy” she said as I was standing there in front of her. “Mommy took her shower this morning thank you very much” she said as she continued to smile.

I felt the devil in me and squeezed harder and got her right in the face.

She turned me around and spanked my bottom about three times. Not hard just hard enough to get my attention and let me know I did something bad. When she turned me back around I gave her my puppy baby eyes and looked at her.

“O you’re so cute” she said as she grabbed the ship and sprayed me in my face. She hugged me then rinsed me off. Mommy wiped her face then opened the towel to me. I got out of the tub and into a nice warm soft towel. We Mommy had me all dry she took my hand and we went into my nursery. I got up on the changing table again and she started to put a clean diaper on me.

“Mommy” I said “I have to do pee pee”.

“Well why didn’t you tell Mommy before you got on the changing table” she asked?

“Cause I didn’t have to pee pee before" I answered.

Mommy laughs and literally picked me up off the changing table and put me on the floor. Again she spanked my bottom and told me to go do pee pee in the potty. I ran to the potty naked sat down and did pee pee then ran back into the room. Again Mommy picked me up and laid me on the diaper.

“It’s a good thing you told Mommy you had to pee pee” she said smiling. “Because if you ever do pee pee while Mommy is changing your diaper like I use to see other little baby boys do to their Mommy’s”. “Mommy would take you over my knee and give you a little spanking” she said laughing.

I looked at Mommy with a devilish look and in the best baby talk I could muster said “I od ever do at to u Mommy” and smiled at her like an angel.

“I think Mommy should be a little more careful now when she changes baby’s diaper” she said as she pulled the diaper up and between my legs and taped them snug around me. “Mommy again picked me up and carried me over to my crib. She placed my teddy bear in my arms and pulled up the baby blanket.

“Does baby need a baba tonight” she asked kissing me on my fore head?

“No Mommy” I answered.

Mommy put my binky in my mouth kissed my fore head again and sad good night.

“Rebecca will be her early in the morning to help me cook the turkey” she said as she closed the door to my nursery a little and left. I fell asleep hugging my teddy and sucking on my binky.

I'm sorry it took so long to make this post but I had an accident with my new scooter. This is a little short but I did promise to give you and update. I started on a new story about my accident but its not finished. The accident is true but after the first nights stay its all fantasy. Hope you enjoy this chapter of "Caught By My Sister". Or as I like to call it "My Sister Remembers". Please let me know if you like it. I hope and pray that you have something in your life to be thankful for too.

THANKSGIVING DINNER

It’s nice for me to wake up again in the morning. I have something this Thanksgiving to be very grateful for. I have a younger Sister (Karen) who loves me and takes care of her older brother like a baby. AND a girlfriend (Rebecca) who loves to do the same thing but she has benefits, like the kids say now days. :)

I didn’t have anything really to be thankful for before all this started. I was always picked on in school because I was so short and thin. I was in 2nd or 3rd grade at the time when I got spanked by a teacher once in front of the class with my pants and underwear down around my ankles. And in thoughts days teachers weren’t allowed to do that unless they had permission from the parents. (Now the teacher goes to jail).

When I went home and told my mother she said “you must have deserved it

OMFG I only just now found this story and I Loved It!!!

Please Eaglet post it all!

(side note: my wife bacame my mommy this year, she's really starting to get into it. No diaper changes yet but she put's one on me when i ask. U bet I'm going to ask more and more. I want to be dependent if she'll let me. this is for real.0

OMFG I only just now found this story and I Loved It!!!

Please Eaglet post it all!

(side note: my wife became my mommy this year, she's really starting to get into it. No diaper changes yet but she put's one on me when i ask. U bet I'm going to ask more and more. I want to be dependent if she'll let me. this is for real.0

Its always something special when you can share something with someone you love. A Girlfriend and/or wife. In all my life I have never been so happy. I'm 63 years old going on 2. I'm happy and content with my Sister Karen and the fact I don't feel any sexuality with her. Rebecca she is a different story. She makes me feel young again and younger still. I'm 20 years her senior and she has no problem treating me like a two year old. And when she wants a macho man I can put some younger guys to shame. I've always heard female tell me "I want a macho man not a baby". "Well let me tell you ladies something if you haven't tried it you will never know".

Thanks for reading my story my next chapter will be soon.

This is just a quick note. If you are wondering why I sign off with "Eagle0769 aka Baby Jay NY" it's because my other stories are on DD Stories under the Baby Jay NY name. Three or four of them are real stories but the rest are my fantasies which are some what coming true now. Please keep reading my stories and let me know what you think of them. It's important to know that your writing pleases readers. All the authors here like when you post comments. Of course we don't like the bad ones but how else are you going to be a better writer with out bad reviews. Just don't get personnel because that hurts.