LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Diapered Sissies

• 4 weeks later...

Only my SO knows about my cding. Even she does not know about my diaper fetish!!! I tend to keep my cd life, and my everyday life apart. I seem to be two different people at times, even to me!!!!!

• 2 months later...

mine started when i was like 4 years old. i was the baby of three i have two older sisters. they would dress m up as a lil girl and i would have to wear lil girls clothes all the time cause we were poor and not able to buy me all the boys stuff i needed so i just wore lil girls clothes till i was in the 4 th grade. And now I have been wearing panties ever since. Inow cant live without my panties or my diapers.

While I'm no longer a sissy, having gotten my head together. I wore girls clothes for 30+ years. I even got my Mother to dress me up in her clothes, wig, and shoes complete with makeup for Halloween when I was 12. My guess is she knew after all how many 12 year old boys would select that for a costume. I went to a costume party in my 30's dress that way. I just couldn't get up the nerve to do it more. I had a complete outfit I would wear at home with a short skirt so my cloth diapers and rhumba plastic pants were discretely visible.

My desire started at 10 because at my house girls got to wear diapers and I didn't even though I was wetting the bed nightly. I have an older sister who is brain dead and has to wear them. I have a sister 7 years younger than me who was still in them at that time. Not to mention, that bad place of my body that was wetting the bed with wouldn't be there if I was a girl and therefore I wouldn't be wetting the bed (10 year old logic).

Wow, you just know all the nice things to say. Too bad the rest of us are still messed up. <_<

Most people are messed up and love every minute of it. I am messed up with my living with my ex-wife and her boyfriend so my last two kids have a home.

I needed to give up the self destructiveness that being a diapered sissy was doing to me. I was fine with the diapered part of my life. But, the gender issues were tearing me apart and needed to stop. I truly hated myself for being born male and wanted to die. I either had to have a sex change or find a way to accept myself as is. I never would have guessed I would have picked staying male and it was the hardest thing I ever did.

I told my parents everything and asked tons of questions, until I understood as much as anyone can how I ended up the mess I was. What finally convinced me to stay male was two things, I wasn't positive I could last through the time living as a female still having a male body and that God had some special reason for my being male. I assume that reason is the two kids I mentioned above.

By the way, she knows how to pick us. Her previous boyfriend has had the operation. Since we had already split, I figured she didn't need to know I was thinking of it.

Now you really have me scratching my head. Sissy does not equal "operation" or becoming a female. Well maybe for some but then we call that transgender.

Being a sissy for me is being treated as a girl, dressing like one.

oh and don't forget about being diapered and treated as a baby.