LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unfortunately no. My doctor explained it to me like this. That area is highly elastic and undergoes a lot of stretching with each bowel movement. Try and stitch it up and you'll tear out the stitches. You have to treat the underlying cause of the problem, not just the problem its self.

Brian ur gonna be like boneless chicken, except ull be sphincterless :P

Just about. Believe it or not I didn't set out to end up quite like this. They had a buy 10 get one free special on surgeries though.

Guest YoungZeppelin

Just about. Believe it or not I didn't set out to end up quite like this. They had a buy 10 get one free special on surgeries though.

Oh nice never pass up a good deal!

Here in Canada we have a get all surgeries free coupon that we get when we pay our taxes. Seems to work for me. Ive had four surgeries all covered :P Good luck on your surgery. Hopefully it

• 2 weeks later...

The internal bowel muscle is a very unique muscle.

It's shaped like a U and runs from the front hip bone down under the bowel and back up to the hip bone on the other side.

When you clench it, it pinches the bowel closed like bending a garden hose to stop the water.

Very effective method to keep semi liquid material contained.

Well I'm scheduled to go in for the surgery this afternoon. The thing is that my previous urinary sphincterotomy worked just well enough to almost eliminate the straining I needed to do in order to pee. As such, this seems to have been allowing my fissure to heal some more. I'm still bleeding and hurt back there, but not very much any more. It's possible I may not end up getting this done- in the end. I'm still 50/50 on getting it done though, but I intend to see if my doctor thinks I still need it or not first. Well, see.....

Yeah, any surgery down there hurts a LOT. I've had several bad hemorrhoids removed and couldn't sit right for a month each time. Still, the surgery is not as bad as living with constant pain- hence the surgery.

• 5 weeks later...

So just an update. I did not get the surgery after all. The day before I was supposed to get it done I noticed some slight improvement. I went to the surgery any ways and was prepped and ready when the doc came by to talk to me. We got to discussing it and decided to hold off on it to see if I would continue to improve.

It's been a month now and I did improve just a little more. Right now I do still have some bleeding and pain during a bowel movement, but it is mostly bearable now. I believe the reason why it is now just starting to heal is because of my two urinary sphincterotomies I've had. They have allowed me to pee with much less straining than before, which is what caused the anal fissure in the first place.

There is still a chance I will need to have the surgery done, but I've decided to put a semi-permanent hold on getting it. This is because I intend to get another urinary sphincterotomy done in a couple of months, which I'm hoping will completely eliminate all of my straining and let my anal fissure finish healing a couple of months after that. Well, hopefully any ways.