LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hubbies.com

Guest John_Q_Sample

Guest John_Q_Sample

Does anyone know why hubbies.com was closed? :huh:

I only have seen a few pics from the site, of women holding diapers and powder, ready to force their husbands to submit. :wub:

Anyone know where these pics may still be available or who might be able to post them? I am assuming that since the site is now defunct that is okay.

I guess we could assume that because we didn't join and probably many others too that the site was forced to close due to cash restraints. I remember that site being one of my favorite spots I found on the internet. But Due to roomates and a WEBTV, I never joined. I would like to know as well where the media went. I would tend to believe that the site has changed format but is probably the same owner, seeing as how they redirect you. Perhaps you could Email the site as it is now and request media?

Guest John_Q_Sample

I "think" they closed when the new 2257 (model proof of age) laws went into effect.

Were they a questionable site in that manner? :o

If that is the case I will stop my search for anything by them immediately.

I was always under the impression that it was supposed to be a site depicting forceful dominant housewife types... now I am bummed. :crybaby:

But thank you greatly for the heads up! :thumbsup:

I was a member of Hubbies.com, just one day the site was rediricted to , first, www.humiliatrix.com. Along with sister sites Sissysitter.com & BigBabyAudio.com

Hubbies now goes to a Phone a Mommie site. Hubbies always was about hubbies and men being babied by women. Most of it was Stories and artwork. Video too but always men in diapers being changed or punished.

316-sex.jpg

What we have to find out is what happened to Aunt SusanHubbies.jpg

another sample of what was there

covsissittz5.jpg

I had Audio clips but no where to share them yet.

• 1 year later...

I was a member of Hubbies.com, just one day the site was rediricted to , first, www.humiliatrix.com. Along with sister sites Sissysitter.com & BigBabyAudio.com

Hubbies now goes to a Phone a Mommie site. Hubbies always was about hubbies and men being babied by women. Most of it was Stories and artwork. Video too but always men in diapers being changed or punished.

316-sex.jpg

What we have to find out is what happened to Aunt SusanHubbies.jpg

another sample of what was there

covsissittz5.jpg

I had Audio clips but no where to share them yet.

Keir264:host the audio clips on GigaTribe

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...