LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanking Positions

BabyCharley

Guest Bobrogers

OTK, But hands under his legs to stop me from covering my but, some times he will put his leg over mine, and his hand on the center of my back At this point you can kick or cover you butt or even try to get up :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OTK spanking with hand or belt works for me, but always as binki in mouth. before the spanking takes place, i will say "i am sorry'', " i didn't mean it''.

• 4 months later...

When my g/f(mommy) spanks me I am usually laying on the bed face down with a couple of pillows under my groin area to raise my butt to meet, the straps, paddles and belts that she uses on me,,she continues until my butt is crimson red and some tell tail marks but no breaking of the skin... :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mikos Tay

I don't get spanked since noones around to bring it :P

Doesn't mean I don't deserve it.

I hope when I meet my daddy he will show no mercy to my bottom, it will hurt but its for the best :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've recently done some research on this and learned of a medical opinion about positions. The only recommended positions are those that completely support the spankee. The OTK and upright, but bent over the bed positions meet that requirement. What I mean by OTK is that the spanker is sitting on the bed and the spankee is fully laying on the bed, perpendicular to the spanker, and over their lap with their bottom elevated by the spanker's lap. The standing position is for longer spanking tools, like long paddles, and has the spankee standing next to the bed at first, and then laying on the bed from the waist up, with a pillow elevating their bottom. It is important that they not be allowed to straighten their knees as that would allow them to flex their glutes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I love to be spanked in any position - over the knee, touching toes, bent over a chair - but by far the most humiliating for me is in the nursery position. Lying on my changing mat, nappy undone, baby knickers round my knees or ankles, and legs lifted into the air to fully expose my bottie.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not too picky about spanking positions, but I generally prefer over the knee as my girl Fanny Eevee Furry can attest to. Isn't that right darling?

I dont get pankins!
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Over the knee but love to be spanked the diaper method legs held high lying on the changing table and then bottom spanked

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...