LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New source of plastic possibly for disposables?

Evidently there is some guy who has figured out how to extract Carbon pollutants from the air / environment and process it by mixing it with other 'stuff' to get a 'plastic' like substance he forms into pellets..

Heres a link to the story:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/company-unlocks-secret-to-making-plastic-out-of-air/

Now I'm not sure if this is 'real' or just some 'smoke-and-mirrors" BS scam to get Government funding or what not.

What bothers me is what is shown as the 'pellets' are 'black" for carbon, right?? But being a model builder and user of plastic products, I know that if you want to make something out of plastic, you have to use COLORED plastic pellets. Most models you get today are in white (or some variations there of) because they use plain while styrene plastic pellets (Oil based)

Now, one of the products they 'supposedly sell or make is plastic bags for Computer companies (Dell) and the bag is basically WHITE with graphis and printed with "made from air"

Sooooo...how do you turn black pellets (carbon) into a off white product??? :huh:

I also know that 'carbon' does come in different 'colors' Just look at the carbon build up pn any of yoru spark plugs from your car....its an off white to a brown color....so maybe thats a factor, but still.....this bothers me....don't know why.

BUT! as I mentioned in the title, this is 'possibly' a source for plastic backed diapers for those of us who are fans of such....and they would (hopefully) be 'more' biodegradable....or not...who knows.

Just food for thought....speaking of food, read my other post about the poopy diaper puffs! :roflmao:

Being into the emo/skater/punk scene, i actually find the idea of a solid black disposable to be very intriguing! HOWEVER, i recognize as well that a lot of my opinions are more in the 1% category :P I remember when fabines had the black disposables i really wanted to try one..... i can't find any anymore though. so sad.

If anyone is going to use that carbon based plastic pellets for disposable diapers, maybe they should just use the natural "brown" color you mentioned and save everyone some time by selling diapers that are already brown colored!