LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For the next Diaper party ;)

I just came across this while surfing around and thought it was hilarious! And very usable at any AB/DL party or diaper party or what ever...It's a recipe for an appitizer (if you want to call it that) for "poopy baby diaper appetizers" .......yeah.

I found it in a blog called "fly on the wall-June/ The Rowdy baker and heres what it is:

"I love baby showers, and took these hors d’oeuvres to one given for my friend Taylor, who’s having twins in August. They’re poopy baby diaper appetizers. You don’t need a recipe. Just roll out puff pastry, cut it into triangles, smear with a mixture of refried beans and browned burger, fold up into a diaper shape, and bake at 400F until they’re lightly brown. Bet you can’t eat just one!"

And this is what they look like....not particularly 'appetizing' I guess :P but fun just the same.

If you don't believe me heres the link :P

http://www.therowdybaker.com/?p=1316

Have fun!

post-2685-0-06953100-1406787932_thumb.jp

post-2685-0-06953100-1406787932_thumb.jp

Dear god baked beans and hamburger on dough? Talk about Trailer Park recipes. No no no, the way to do something like this would be to get some Phyllo dough (from a Greek Bakery) or something similar that's intended for desserts, then get some honey and nutella; that would make a poopy diaper pastry that would actually be yummy to eat. I could also see this working with a frosted sugar cookie, or maybe marzipan or fondant.