LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Naughty Teen Learns what it is, to be treated like a Baby!

Ishigreensa

Ralph thought that his daughter was in bed sleeping, but as he normally did, at around 2 in the morning, he quietly opened her door, and peeked in on her.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"But, I, you." Daisy just gives up and doesnt say anymore as she knows she is in enough trouble for staying out so late at night. She goes to the bathroom and washes her face and brushes her teeth then puts her pyjamas on and climbs into bed and goes to sleep. She dreams of what her dad will say to her in the morning.

Ralph went back through their old things in the garage early the next morning looking for a few things.

Daisy wakes up to her dad banging a hammerand using nails on the window. "Dad what are you doing and why is the something on the dresser??" Daisy says as she just wakes up rubbing her eyes and yawning while watching her father sort something out where the window is.

Daisy starts wondering what on earth her dad is going on about. "Dad like i said im 15 years not 15 months i can look after myself now. Im not a baby that needs 24/7 care. I can look after myself and you never told me a time that i had.to be in last night you said whatever. Listen." Daisy plays you the recording on her phone.

Daosy just lays on her bed calming down and she eventually goes to sleep with all the arguing and and anger. She wakes up abput an hour later with a stramge and old fashioned wiman stood in the doorway of her bedroom.

Daisy hears the front door unlock as she knows its her dad but she stays laid on her bed relaxing and listening to music quietly. She drifts off to sleep because of the music and wakes up half an hour later to the sound of her dad coming into her room.