LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a daddy to role play with

I'm looking for a daddy to role play a with. The punishments I like are spankings (dp is my fav), enemas, rt, suppositories, corner time/time out, early bedtime, messy diapers, silent spankings,

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian was out in his garage working on his scale wooden ship model and wasn't happy about a recent setback the construction was being. As he was contemplating his next move on the model, his cell phone starts ringing. Brian sees it's his friend at the tattoo and piercing shop. When I find out that my daughter Jazmine had gone to his shop during school time and had a paper that he suspected she had forged my signature, I wasn't too happy with my daughter at all.

"Just do it Jazz! Everyone has there ears pierced" Zoe said. She was right everyone had at least their ears pierced if not more but I know what my dad would say if he found out. As we stood their outside the shop a full hour I heard his voice inside my head but I was sick of being on the outside and Zoe was cool I wanted to fit in and I didn't care if I got grounded for skipping school. I figured if I got small studs and wore my long dark hair down he wouldn't even know. "Ok" I said finally, "Lets go". As we walked in and handed our permission slips over which I had forged Dads signature on the man suddenly looked at me and told us to take a seat while he went in the back.

"OMG" Zoe whispered, "That's embarrassing your dad is so lame". I didn't say anything in return I just sank back in my seat in the back of dads car. It was a mistake I knew it I didn't think he would hear it from the front of the car, I thought I had mumbled it

A short distance from the piercing parlor was a drug store, which is where I take you after dropping off Zoe at school. I make you get out of the car and we go into the store. Once inside I take you straight to the baby section. I grab several packages of diaper and wipes and other baby supplies. Then I take it all to the register to be rang up.

"Dad why are you buying those? Why didn't you make me go back to school?" I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. I didn't no what was going on but I was pretty sure I wouldn't like it.

"You have been misbehaving for a while now, Jazmine, and this is the last straw. You act like you can skip school and do whatever you want, now you get to do so but in a different way than you probably planned. By being regressed back to a baby, you wouldn't need school and you can do what you like within reason. These are now yours to wear."

"You absolutely will not talk to me that way again, young lady," I say as i grab your arm. I force you to bend over right there in public and I start to spank you. When done spanking you I take you back into the store and finish paying for the items. Then I make you carry the purchases to the car for the drive home.

"DAD PLEASE STOP OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW DADDY!" Im too embarrassed to care that I called my father daddy like a 2 year old and im grateful that he didn't bare my bottom and see the thong me and Zoe shoplifted before going to the piercing parlour instead of the cotton panties he normally makes me wear. I look out the window pouting for the entire journey.

When we get home I make you undress and proceed to make you wear your first diaper. "And it will remain exposed so that I can not only see you are wearing it but also know you used it. And I will warn you right now, try to take that diaper off and you will be punished more. And by the way, where did that thong come from, as you have never had one of those skimpy things before?"

I try to pull my shirt down to try to cover my thong but it you still see. "Dad I don't want to wear diapers please don't make me and I don't want to use them either everyone will laugh at me!" I throw myself down on my bed and cry. "Why are you doing this dad?"

"Those 'friends' of yours also encourage other inappropriate activities like smoking in alley ways and drinking underage. And yes, I have seen them doing it." I dodge your attempt to hit me again, instead sweaping you upside-down and seeing you flail pathetically.

I finally stop crying on the floor. "Daddy?" I mumble, "Im really sorry your right I won't hang out with Zoe anymore I promise. Ill be a good girl" I pause for a minute and decide to push my luck. "If

"But dad ill do better please let me wear my clothes" I beg, "I might get a cold if I wear only a diaper" I starting coughing trying to prove a point "I feel a bit sick already"