LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ur input ab furniture

gizzybear

I'm a disabled woodworker an been told I DO GOOD WORK.For awhile now I been wondering about building some AB STUFF.I live up in W ISCONSIN an am pretty shy about my AB side so I'd like u for ur opinions,help,etc.Iam not out to take others money or try an get rich.I wanna just contrbute in positive way to OUR community.That being said are any of u that have bought cribs,tables,highchairs etc.an wished it had or did this or that.Perhaps u felt like u got ripped off to a degree.I would like to give u more than that endless smiles an joy.Let me know what u would be willing to spend or if this is even worth doing/trying.Thank you for ur time...

dear gizzy bear. I once had these dreams of starting an Ab furniture business, and for all the same reasons you have. To better our community. If you look at my crib in my profile gallery you will see I too have a few wood working skills. Me and another ab started out making cribs and high chairs and a couple rocking horses. In order to make a good solid piece of furniture (like a crib) it takes good solid hardwoods and a lot of your time and energy. The cost of materials is much higher then most people are willing to pay for the end product. My crib is solid oak and the materials alone cost me right at 1000.00

• 9 months later...