LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

out sider

Scubajoe81

Keep your head up bud. There are a lot of people here that are very friendly and accepting. Your profile shows that you've only been on the site for 2 1/2 months and that you've only made 20 posts.

Try getting involved in some of the conversations and you'll see you have a lot in common with others. From there you'd be amazed how many friends you can make.

Also, I looked at your profile and there's nothing about you on there. Put a little something about yourself on there like your interests, likes, dislikes, etc. It's kind of like an ice breaker.

Also try to make your own posts and get some followers and others opinions, less jumping in on others established threads. The gang here isn't snobs but if you jump into something acting like your somebody's best friend or have been here forever, then people will tend to shy away.. Remember respect is earned, not given. ;)

i do 95% more reading than posting. sometimes i don't have an opinion; sometimes i do but i know it would just come off as a gripe, and that's no fun to read. and even though i figure i'm respected well enough, if i stopped coming here or posting at all, most likely nobody would notice. people fade in and out all the time.

just like any other random internet forum, it is here for your enjoyment as long as you follow the rules and the owner pays the bills. nobody is keeping score :-)

i do 95% more reading than posting. sometimes i don't have an opinion; sometimes i do but i know it would just come off as a gripe, and that's no fun to read. and even though i figure i'm respected well enough, if i stopped coming here or posting at all, most likely nobody would notice. people fade in and out all the time.

just like any other random internet forum, it is here for your enjoyment as long as you follow the rules and the owner pays the bills. nobody is keeping score :-)

Very well said Sir. You encapsulated my opinion, and made it sound intelligent, well done indeed.