LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

GenderQueer?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I consider myself gender fluid. I was born as female, people address me as female, and I wear female attire at work. When I'm at home I have a mix of male and female clothes, even underwear. I definitely have a male side and I enjoy playing as both male and female. I have thought about getting a binder and going out as male sometimes but I know I wouldn't pass because my voice and face, particularly lips, are too feminine.

• 1 month later...

I consider myself gender fluid. I was born as female, people address me as female, and I wear female attire at work. When I'm at home I have a mix of male and female clothes, even underwear. I definitely have a male side and I enjoy playing as both male and female. I have thought about getting a binder and going out as male sometimes but I know I wouldn't pass because my voice and face, particularly lips, are too feminine.

I am kind of the same except I was born male.

I have an idea if you want to?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am gender fluid too. I was born male, but have never really felt like I fit in with either gender. I usually try to dress in an androgynous way, as I feel most comfortable like that. At home I usually dress more female.

• 5 months later...

I'm genderqueer but usually portray as female. I have a pretty nerdy androgynous style so it's always fun to see what pronouns people place me in for that day. All I really know is that I dislike dressing as super femme and really enjoy dressing as a more andro nerdy style.

• 1 month later...

I've thought about the agender thing for a long time now. I feel like I would be just as comfortable in a male body as I would an adnro/sexless body. Plus, I'm not a fan of the cultural expectations of guys (I was never good at sports anyway haha). So like, I definitely present as cismale, I definitely wish I had the money/time/guts to dress andro, and I'm still definitely afraid to take on the agender role because like, while I think that I don't really experience gender, I'm also afraid of insulting "real" agender people by taking on that label, given that I present as cismale.

I've pretty much always wanted to be a girl. I have the frame of a female and gain weight the same places they do. My bust size is 43c though that will go down once I loose the weight. Bad accident has kept me from doing a lot of exercise for a while and my male organ is the size of a 10 year old that is broken.

I'm definitely more Barbie than Ken. I'd love to completely transition, but I'd lose my wife, most of my family and my well paying job would be gone too. I came out When I was 4 and was beaten back into the closet.

• 2 months later...

I consider my self Gender queer or a Demiboy i still like girly things but i prefer to be androgynous and prefer male pronouns over female. There is only one person in this world i am strictly a little girl too and that is my Daddy