LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Been Caught In A Diaper?

babyfur

well have you?  

608 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been caught wearing a diaper?

• no never
    • yes once or twice
    • fairly often
    • I purposely try to get caught.
  2. 2. Who caught you?

• freind/family
    • total stranger
    • other

If getting a diaper change is a sexual thing for you, your mother should not be doing that, and neither should your sister or first cousin. That just smacks of incest right there.

• 1 month later...

My parents have caught me several times wearing them.

The first time I remember is when mom would slap my butt and feel it on me. The other time it was while I was wearing a sundress and I was cleaning and mom decided to adjust my dress and she felt the diaper on me.

Another time Mom bought me a pair of shorts and had me try then on. I was wearing a diaper then and I put the shorts on in private and then mom decides to readjust them and she feels the diaper and sees it.

Another time I was cleaning my parents lake house and I was naked and in my diaper and plastic pants only because I was hot so I took them off. Then my dad showed up and caught me like that. I dashed and put my clothes back on.

In 2007 when I started to live with my aunt and uncle, my parents were in town visiting and I had just gotten out of the shower and I put on a diaper. my mom comes knocking at the door wanting to use the toilet because she could not wait and it was the only bathroom in the house. I had no choice but to let her in and she saw me in my diaper.

Spokane Girl - how did your parents respond? My mom caught me once as a child while I was wearing a makeshift diaper. She wasn't too happy and I wasn't punished but I really didn't want to get caught again.

They don't really say anything about it anymore. They just act like they don't even notice it. It's still embarrassing to be seen in one and I still wouldn't flaunt it in front of them. When my dad caught me at the lake house, I ran and hid and he said it was okay. I still put my clothes back on. When mom felt my diaper while she was readjusting my dress and she said "Oh you're wearing a diaper, yuck" and i thought that was funny. Whenever she slap my butt she used to make comments like "Oh Beth." Then when she got me these new pair of shorts and had me try them on. She started to readjust them and I kept trying to hide my diaper and she goes "I know you're wearing a diaper so stop trying to hide it." Then that time when she had to use the bathroom and I had to let her in and use it because it was the only bathroom in the house, she saw me in my diaper and asked me how often am I wearing them now and then she said they fit me good.

Then I forgot to mention I brought them with to Mexico when I went with my family and my brother's friends and mom was looking through my suitcase and found the diapers. She goes "You brought diapers with, oh Beth" and I felt so embarrassed. Then she asks me if I am bringing those on the plane and I said no and she said if they had to check my bag, it be so embarrassing. I don't remember if I had any in my backpack or not when I got on the plane. Mom also told me I better not start smelling. I felt so ashamed of the whole thing and mom was not happy with me bringing them but it turned out to be a good thing I brought them because I got sick and couldn't stop having messy accidents. I was dashing for the toilet whenever I get very bad cramps and I would have been housebound if i didn't have diapers. Also good thing I brought pull ups along because those came in good use for me to pull up and down when I dash for the potty. But I was stupid to not pack any in my bag because I ran out of diapers on the way back and I had a messy accident in my final one and couldn't change and mom got mad at me about it. I was so humiliating and people around me probably smelled it because my mother and I could. I had to sit in the mess until we landed and claimed our luggage.

Now mom doesn't say anything about my diapers anymore nor does she pat my butt. I guess she has finally figured out I am not going to stop and she doesn't want to feel diapers on me so therefore she quit patting me down there. She probably knows I wear them all the time now. Only time she says something about it is when she supports me like tells me my room smells like pee so get those diapers out of there and she didn't want me to be embarrassed about it because my brother and his girlfriend were coming over. My dad once said my room smelled like pee. I try and keep the smell out by throwing away my messy diapers outside rather than in the diaper champ and whenever I open it or change out of my wet cloth diaper, it smells like pee. I use a deodorizer and I keep the diaper champ in the closet with the deodorizer.

• Like 1

In 2006, I was camping with friends and we were openly diapered on a warm afternoon while sitting around the campsite. Two late teens walked into our camp and found us. No one freaked ran into tents to put on pants. The teens begged a couple of burgers and went on back to their group. Being caught by strangers far from home made it far less embarrassing.

Thanks for the reply S.G. I have not been caught but am wearing more often. I recently was away for 3 nights and decided to bring diapers with me for the hotel stay. Since I drove, I didn't have to worry about bag inspections. I forgot what a pain it is to rinse out cloth diapers in the bath each morning....

I did enjoy lounging in the hotel room thickly diapered.

They don't really say anything about it anymore. They just act like they don't even notice it. It's still embarrassing to be seen in one and I still wouldn't flaunt it in front of them. When my dad caught me at the lake house, I ran and hid and he said it was okay. I still put my clothes back on. When mom felt my diaper while she was readjusting my dress and she said "Oh you're wearing a diaper, yuck" and i thought that was funny. Whenever she slap my butt she used to make comments like "Oh Beth." Then when she got me these new pair of shorts and had me try them on. She started to readjust them and I kept trying to hide my diaper and she goes "I know you're wearing a diaper so stop trying to hide it." Then that time when she had to use the bathroom and I had to let her in and use it because it was the only bathroom in the house, she saw me in my diaper and asked me how often am I wearing them now and then she said they fit me good.

Then I forgot to mention I brought them with to Mexico when I went with my family and my brother's friends and mom was looking through my suitcase and found the diapers. She goes "You brought diapers with, oh Beth" and I felt so embarrassed. Then she asks me if I am bringing those on the plane and I said no and she said if they had to check my bag, it be so embarrassing. I don't remember if I had any in my backpack or not when I got on the plane. Mom also told me I better not start smelling. I felt so ashamed of the whole thing and mom was not happy with me bringing them but it turned out to be a good thing I brought them because I got sick and couldn't stop having messy accidents. I was dashing for the toilet whenever I get very bad cramps and I would have been housebound if i didn't have diapers. Also good thing I brought pull ups along because those came in good use for me to pull up and down when I dash for the potty. But I was stupid to not pack any in my bag because I ran out of diapers on the way back and I had a messy accident in my final one and couldn't change and mom got mad at me about it. I was so humiliating and people around me probably smelled it because my mother and I could. I had to sit in the mess until we landed and claimed our luggage.

Now mom doesn't say anything about my diapers anymore nor does she pat my butt. I guess she has finally figured out I am not going to stop and she doesn't want to feel diapers on me so therefore she quit patting me down there. She probably knows I wear them all the time now. Only time she says something about it is when she supports me like tells me my room smells like pee so get those diapers out of there and she didn't want me to be embarrassed about it because my brother and his girlfriend were coming over. My dad once said my room smelled like pee. I try and keep the smell out by throwing away my messy diapers outside rather than in the diaper champ and whenever I open it or change out of my wet cloth diaper, it smells like pee. I use a deodorizer and I keep the diaper champ in the closet with the deodorizer.

Spokane, I am sorry that your mother invoked so much humiliation over you wearing diapers. This isn't right and really ticks me off at her. I can imagine my mother doing something similar if I were AB while I still lived at home back then. I am glad you were diapered on the Mexico trip, it would have been a lot worse without them. You could remind her of how humiliated she would be if she was with you and you were not wearing that day on the plane. :) I have a ton of compassion for people who don't have a lot of control over their bodies, even if it is temporary.

My mother did apologize for her behavior and told me she was angry about me not having anything to change into, not being mad at me for my accident. I told her the whole thing was very humiliating when I had that accident and it was very uncomfortable to sit in and I couldn't even scratch myself back there or I get poop on my fingers.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I had a "bedwetting" problem when i was 7 of 8.. i remember my mom threatened to make me wear diapers if it didnt stop.. the next day a package of baby diapers appeared in my closet.. right away i had go wear the plastic undies over my briefs to bed and I had plastic cover on my bed.. eventually i stopped wetting the bed.. but i remember when i was a little older maybe 11-12 i went to the closet and saw the unopened package of diapers still there.. I opened the package and put one on.. All I remember is I was very "turned on." I wore them for a few minutes but took it off.. The next day I went to the closet to grab another one but the diapers were gone. From that day on I wanted diapers more and more..

one time i was in my room alone and I stripped completely naked, was 13 or 14, and I used some sheets folded to kind of look like a diaper. The sheets were green.. As I laid there I tied up each side and stood up to look at myself in the mirroor for a few minutes and got very hard.. I didn't do a very good job folding the sheets it basically looked like sheets wrapped around me tied up on each side.. Very baggy... I sat down at the end of my bed still completely hard just wearing the sheet (no shirt) and my mom walked in sat right next to me to talk to me about something. I was sitting there thinking OMG this is awkward.. I sat there leaning forward with a ragging hard on (but she couldn't see because of how baggy the sheets were) for almost 5 minutes as she talked to me. I had no idea what she was thinking while she sat there talking to me.. I couldn't stop thinking about my hard on.. To this day I have no idea what we talked about.. She eventually got up and left.. And I jerked off.

Has anyone had an experience like this before?

• 1 month later...

This poll is flawed, I voted "no, noever" the second question was "who caught you" without a null option and when I passed and pressed the vote button I was told I had to cast a vote in all categories. Since I was never caught then none of the given answers apply since by the structure of the question, all answers presume that you were caught

Though it isn't exactly stated, it seems rather obvious that those who have not experienced this would not have anything to add to this thread that would be any more than uninformed conjecture based solely on personal perceptions and beliefs, none of which have much weight compared to actual experiences :rolleyes:

On reviewing this thread I seem to have missed posting about my exposure at work :whistling: I was working on an outbuilding for someone who knew me through my volunteer work. I'd say we're not exactly friends,but more than just an acquaintance. I'll call him "Joe" from here on ;) It was an hours drive from home and I had a whole day's work there. "Joe" had come in to see the progress several times. Sometimes we spoke and sometimes not. Early afternoon I somehow managed to rip the back of my khakis on something, they were old and thin. Underneath those were my work-wear usual of Gray Depends for Men Pull-ups. "Joe" wasn't around nor did I see him through the window so I dropped my pants for a quick inspection. The hole was a few inches long at the inside of the right rear pocket. My diaper would be visible, but on a glance there wouldn't be much visible save the gray color, so I kept working. I climbed the stepladder a few more times and I heard and felt more ripping fabric: Uh-oh :P I felt back there and the hole had grown large. And the pants fabric was pulling open. And there would be no mistaking the Depends for anything else- it was now exposed where the waistband ends and the padding begins and beyond, where it clearly looks like what it is :angry: I hoped that if "Joe" came back that I'd be able to position myself so he wouldn't see it. A few minutes later, more ripping- now my pants were torn nearly from the belt to the crotch. I might as well as had nothing on at that point; there was full exposure now. A few minutes later, here comes "Joe". I give him a glance and keep working. He's standing across the room emotionless and silent watching me work. I reach the corner- now I'll have to turn and he's going to get a clear view of things :( Oh well, I've been fired before so....whatever. I've got work to do. I just go on. Out of the corner of my eye I notice "Joe" looking straight at the hole in my pants, with a grin growing on his face- it's clear that he sees and he knows :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

I've mentioned this incident in another thread, but my most embarrassing exposure was in a hospital emergency room after I'd been hit by a car. At the time I was wearing a flannel diaper with an alphabet block print, fastened with teddy-bear diaper pins. And the diaper was wet. I told my mother (who knew I wore, but at the time, not

• Like 1
Guest Toaddy07

i got caught when i was five i used the diaper i was in and had to dispose of it so i was gona throw it in the woods but my dad was upstairs and he saw and yelled at me are you wearing a diaper you're not a babby and i threw it and ran

I got caught once by my roommate, kind of. I was lying in bed at college, door closed, and wearing a diaper. I had covers over me though, so I don't think he saw the diaper I was wearing, but I'm pretty sure he saw the extra diapers and diapering supplies next to my bed.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been caught by my husband a few times. I usually don't wear when he is home but he came home early and I didn't have time to change.

He must have noticed something about the way I was acting or my appearence because he came up behind me and squeezed my ass only to find it was covered by a thick wet diaper.

I had to endure a little teasing for that one and at the time he was still interested in my diaper play so he took me to the bedroom and changed me.

That was a few years ago. Maybe I should let him catch me again