LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How tena got it wrong

I used to wear TSM maxis during the day when they were plastic backed but what have they done to the best diaper on the market?

I understand many on here are avid fans of abena or dry 24/7 etc. but the fit and absorbency on a plastic TSM is hard to match.

I bought some new cloth TSM's to try and I'm disappointed.

My points:

They sag as the fabric stretches giving you a poor fit.

The wetness indicator is hard to see.

The fit is now average, not as good as the plastic.

They no longer hug my buttocks like the plastics.

They are more prone to leak due to poor fit.

The plus point

They are cooler to wear in hot weather.

Bear in mind not all of us live in a hot climate all through the year.

From a DL prospective the original fit my wife's figure perfect and had a fetishy feel to them now I might as well buy some crappy lille classics.

To me it's the same as trying to sell a waterproof jacket that breathable, sorry, if it breaths it leaks, end off!

Thanks for the write up Walesiswet, i was afraid that this was going to happen. Being that it is expensive to get those diapers in the united states anyways, i will save the cash and move on to another brand unfortunately.

I just ordered a case of plastic TSM Mediums from Bambino last week. I'm pretty sure they're running out of stock, but they seem to have some left for the time being at least.

They are imposing a "one case maximum per customer" rule though, so keep that in mind if you're trying to stock up.

I'm still kinda miffed about the ones I bought. I got a sample pacl about a year ago of large TSM's and they fit outrageously good. Hell you could pee upside down and they wouldn't leak. About a couple of weeks later, I put in my bi-yearly order of cases and decided to get a case. The ones that arrived fit horribly. The tapes were so close together you could not get them to fit properly around the legs. I figured, hey...what the heck, I'll just use duct tape to fix the fit. They leaked during the first wetting....which wasn't even a flood.

One problem is that they had hundreds of people who liked what they had and said nothing. They had one person complain and say the tapes were too low which cuts off their circulation (well tape them looser you idiot). As such, they made the change to accommodate their feedback, and are now committed to it or will look dumer than they already do for having made it in the first place.

It is a shame to see one of the best incontinence products ever discontinued. I wrote them a letter expressing my frustration and disappointment. They lost a long time loyal customer.