LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am Now Lactating!

annee

I am so happy that I have a nice flow going. Even the fact that we have a lot on our plate we still kept at it. I never felt such a close bond with anyone as I feel now. My god I have never been so happy as I am now. He told me that he never wants to stop breastfeeding. He loves it. I think I am so lucky to have such a sweet boy. He asked if he could call me mommie when we are at home from now on. I said I love the idea and I do. Now that he is feeding from me I feel like I own him. He also love being all mine. I know for some people they would never understand but that is just how the world is.

• Like 1

Many of us are here because it is one of the few places we are understood and/or accepted. Congratualtions on accomplishing a goal that requires a lot of dedication, persistence and patience. I glad that both of you are enjoying your lifestyle together, happy and forming an even closer bond. You are both very lucky to have found an activity that is mutally rewarding.

We are setting feeding times. I also told him no more cow milk. We are also shairing the same office at work. My breast at this point seem to be use to this and do not hurt anymore. I also told him that he has to keep to my feeding times. The joy I feel is wounderful.

We worked at it and stuck to my a timetable. It was easier for us because we work together. Most days he would latch on 6 times a day. Plus I used kind of a mind over body by thinking he needs breast milk because his mother never breast fed him. The fact is I know his mother and she never breast fed any of her kids.

• Like 2

You should start by looking up ANR relationship on Google. I found some good info by checking out different sites. I was lucky I did not need to use any drugs. I am sure a lot of it is mental because lady's I talked to who had an easy time wanted to have it happen. The ones who were healthy who had a hard time also seemed to have some reservations. Best of luck

• 1 month later...

Adult breast feeding is hot. My husband and I tried it and it didn't work out. Oh well, it's not a must for me nor is it a top priority for me like diapers are and being cared for like a child.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awsome!! I really want to do this with my Boyfreind, I have never told him that I wanted to do this, but we do not live together-I live at home still so I don't think it is something I would be capable of doing ATM

But its really awesome that you were capable of doing this!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It seems like a long-shot to find a woman who can fulfill all my needs in those ways. It seems like everyone around my age is too closed-minded and immature to understand it, but your story serves as a glimmer of hope for me, reminding me that there's (usually) someone out there for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...