LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what can I do to really help me feel like a baby

Abdl-boy64

Hi everyone! so this weekend I will have the house to myself all of friday saturday and sunday and part of monday so Im planning on wearing diapers 24/7 for those 3 days which Ive never been able to wear them for more than a couple hours at a time before so this will be a new experience to me :) I really want to get deep into the aspect off feeling like a baby and regressing to just me and my diaper and feeling happy, but im not sure exactly how to go about doing this... I mean yeah putting on a diaper helps but it doesn't always put me in that baby mindset that im looking for! so I was hoping that maybe some of you could help me plan out what I should do this weekend to really help me feel like a baby and regress to my happy place. Ive already ordered some bambino diapers but thats all I have right now so if you have other suggestions on things I should get to use/wear I would appreciate it, or if you have ideas of things that I could do as far as activities or how to act when wearing/using my diaper I would

• Like 1

Smoke about 3 joints to achieve the mental status of a baby

Go for it!! All the above. From my own personal experience though, since being in baby mode for this length of time is new, don't be surprised if you hit a wall. Not saying you will, but I'd found when I first experienced an opportunity like this I found a point where I got tired of it. Oh, I've since 'cured' myself of that, but just wanted to let you know it might happen. Nothing wrong with that and certainly nothing wrong with loving every moment of the whole weekend!! I hope you have a great time!! Do your OWN thing, too. Don't try to follow someone else's formula (you can drink some if you want...) for feeling like a baby. Do what you feel like at that moment - hey, isn't that what a baby would do?? Have fun!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Last weekend I had the entire day to myself, when I'm getting ready for a binge I always start with making a bottle and putting it in the fridge while I diaper up and get my onesie on, then I chuck a bunch of dummies everywhere and pick my favorite one to suck on for a while. Once I have my diaper and dummy I grab my bottle and drink while I watch cartoons with some breakfast.

I had my first shot at extended day wearing this past weekend and it was so much fun! I actually setup a little blanket/mat thing and put a pillow and a blanket. I don't have baby toys, but did have a pacifier and baby bottle. For the rest of the day, I lounged in my diapers watching TV while sitting in my little "playpen" nursing from my bottle or sucking my pacifier. I have fallen asleep a couple times, and it seriously just adds to more fun because you wake up just as you slept, a baby!