LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babykins Rubber Panties?

To those who have had experience with them, if any. What are they like?, what is the texture of the material like: on a scale of 0=sandpaper to 4=like Comco or A. C. Medical both very smooth? Are they full with a wide crotch? etc? What panties do they compare mostly to?

Christine, they are very very smooth (natural Rubber) i have no experience with Comco A.C. Medical they are cut very full you can wear the biggest or smallest diaper and the crotch can be as big or as small as you want it ,just tell Jenny the width of your diapers crotch and she will make the pant's to fit, you can also tell her how high you want the pant, and what size leg openings, like i got mine high rise with an 11" crotch and 18" leg openings and i love the hell out of them,You can not go wrong spending 25$ on a pair of these as soon they will be your most favorite pant ! I also ordered a pair of rubber bloomers for night time use and those are just as nice as the pant but with a lot more rubber between you and the bed.

if you have anymore questions just ask , I'm sorry i don't have experience with other companies i have been very Happy with Angelfluff & Babykins and never gone elsewhere because all my needs and want's have ben met or exceeded by Jeanie and Howard or Jenny

Nappy

I have a pair, but am probably not a good person to review them, as I have nothing to compare them to, historically or in a contemporary fashion. I'm used to vinyl panties, myself, so getting rubber was just a "let's try it and see if I like them".

Having said that, I can say that they are fairly smooth, but, of course, feel heavier than any vinyl, and they certainly don't breathe. Therefore, I found that I did a lot of sweating in my cloth diapers when I had them on - something I don't enjoy. Therefore, I discontinued use of them.

As for their construction, I found them to be well made, like most of Babykins' products.

What kind of plastic panties do you have and what are they like? If I know that, I can make a comparison

Thank you

That is just numbers to me It tells me nothing about what they are like such as the material, company, etc

The last pair of baby rubber panties I saw were used by the little girl about 4-3/4-5 who lived next door in 1955 who occasioanlly stayed over at my house and, while I did not understand it (I was too busy with my classmate, Sandra), had a little crush on me and everyone likes to be liked and she was a sweet little girl eager to please who latched onto me (which seemed to be a cottage industry for most of my life with the 4-7 year old girls and made me a bit uneasy. It is a pity her name was Deborah). My aunt told her that I "liked" rubber panties. You can guess where that led, when she had to take a nap, if i was not in school, she wanted me with her and she made sure that I felt her you-know-what's. Now I knew what that area of the body was like in terms of feeling things, so, to avoid any problems I felt on the side of her hips and with a very light touch. The panties were a kind of light ivory with a touch of gray so that the color was a bit "smokey"; almost the same color as the piece of rubber sheet that I had from the time I was 4 until I was 5-1/2. The feel of the material was a bit rough. I wonder what brand they were. she also had some what appeared to be light green panties that I only saw once and not that well but appeared to be some kind of plastic or maybe cloth-covered

That is just numbers to me It tells me nothing about what they are like such as the material, company, etc

Sorry, I assumed you were familiar with Babykins' products. Those vinyl pants are listed on their website, so you can see them for a visual reference. As for "company" they are, to the best of my knowledge, all produced by Babykins. I've never seen a tag from any other company on their products which are listed under the KINS name.

As for the rubber pants, I pulled them out of the closet to take another look at them. On the inside the material feels like a soft waffle weave (still rubberized) and on the outside they are completely smooth, white. The leg and waist holes are bound with the same cloth that they use on their other waterproof pants - which is to say, it is not waterproof itself. So I'd imagine if you were wet down to the openings, there could be potential for wicking out.

Back to your OP, they are definitely full in the crotch and are designed to accommodate thick cloth. Just putting my hands inside and out of both the vinyl and the rubber pants, the vinyl seems to transmit heat (when warm they have that "buttery" feel) but the rubber does not - they feel more "industrial", but then, I would imagine that to be the case. For all of that, they are very flexible, and don't come across as stiff at all.

Regarding any comparison to Comco, I've only tried their pants once - many years ago. I can only recall that I did not like them at all, and found them to be fairly uncomfortable. These, are definitely more comfortable - just not meant to breathe.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

The Comco are all right by me, by "comparison" I meant the feel of the material. you can see my reveiw of Comco in this forum but they are the classic baby panties in both material and style from 58 years ago

Now as for "breathing" that is no problem if you do not have everything skin-tight. My diapers are such that only the waist is tight and the rest of the diaper is fairly loose so that air gets in and there is some air space between the panty and the diaper but mostly between the diaper and my little body and I am well lotioned and powdered. Since I do not have any inserts or extra padding between my legs, the wet goes through to the outside of the diaper fairly quickly but since I am double-diapered there is planty of absorbant material and I can go for very long between changes. It is like this: instead of, let us say 2x4, it is like 3 layers across the whole diaper, then just double that. However, my diapers are modeled on what was put on me when I was 7 only scaled up, and those were home-made (prefolds were VERY new and not suitable for use with 5 year olds and older but could be used as the basis for something else). Before prefolds took over everything most diapers were home made even though store bought had been around, it was less expensive to buy material and do it yourself and that was easy to do for most ladies back then and each had her own ideas of what would work best. I guess what I was put in was the fore-runner to hourglass/contour diapers

This is my diaper

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=gallery&image=3533

• 1 month later...