LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

amazing once in a life time experience for me

Hi Guys, not been here for a while I've been too busy.

I was out in the town centre the other day, it was really packed people everywhere. I was sitting on a bench just minding my own business, just people watching. a woman in a floaty skirt, very smartly dressed passed by me (forgot to say it was really windy). Her skirt blew up and revealed an attends all in one slip under her tights. I felt really sorry for her as I knew other people would have also seen what had happened. She very quickly pulled her skirt back down and carried on.

Just thought I would share this with you, it sort of made me think that there are people out there who have no choice, and have no desire to wear diapers.

• Like 1

no opinions are neither proven nor disproven, they are a point of view a person holds in accordance with a large variety of factors such as upbringing, life experiences (or lack there of), education on a certain subject (or lack there of) etc...etc... And often even when presented with a enormous amount of facts to the contrary people will continue to hold fast to their opinions.

• 9 months later...

It was amazing to see but at the same time I really felt for her because I could see she looked around to see if anybody had noticed, which a few people had. She looked a bit embarrassed and moved off pretty quickly.

People that has do wear, would never wear a skirt, unless they are one of "us"

I have several incontinent online friends that arent DLs that wear pullups and skirts for easy changes a couple of them are starting to like diapers though.

There has been a lot of those lately.

Maly.

A lot of what?? Zombie / necroed threads or a lot of sightings of ladies dresses blowing up exposing 'protective undergarments' ?? :huh:

or both?? ;)

A lot of what?? Zombie / necroed threads or a lot of sightings of ladies dresses blowing up exposing 'protective undergarments' ?? :huh:

or both?? ;)

Lol i was referring to zombie threads :unsure: They everywhere........ maybe its a plot! :ph34r:

For the first time in a year a spotted an old girl outside a Greg's bakery today, urine drainage tube clearly visable from beneath her trouser leg. When you do spot other people with incontinence it does give you some comfort to know your not alone.

Last summer I saw a lady with short shorts and on of the legs was riding up and I could see her pullup and I nicely told her outside that the side of her shorts was showing her underware she quickly fixed it, I know it sucks because I was wearing a tshirt that was to small and the top of my diaper was showing and a nieghbor asked what it was I didnt say but quickly covered it up.

• 3 weeks later...

Many men and women, but especially women suffer from various types of incontinence. Look at the products for that market...Depends, Attends, Assurance, Walgreens...from pull-ups to full blown briefs. Women due to various reasons wear pads, pull-ups or full briefs for a variety of reason, but mostly due to weak or damaged nerve endings in the bladder due to child birth etc. My ex had to wear pads due to stress and urge incontinence and she never had children. I know many women that wear a pad all the time for safety and cleanliness. It is nice to see someone wearing, but think about the amount of products out there. There have got to be more than ABDLLG's buying all the incontinent products on the market, or they couldn't and wouldn't keep making them; now would they?