LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

why do i want a mommy instead of a daddy?

I'm a biromantical asexual and i prefer guys. i would like to have a boyfriend but when it comes to babying me i would prefer an older woman instead.... why?:S

I always think a mommy issue is someone who is desperate for a mommy, they go out of their way to try and get one and do it the bad way and it's all me me me. No give and take. I am not saying this is what you do but this is how I interpret what a mommy issue is. Sadly there are AB men out there like that.

I always think a mommy issue is someone who is desperate for a mommy, they go out of their way to try and get one and do it the bad way and it's all me me me. No give and take. I am not saying this is what you do but this is how I interpret what a mommy issue is. Sadly there are AB men out there like that.

Mommy issues, is like daddy issues... Basically problems between you and your parents growing up that affect you later on

I knew someone who had mommy issues and he turned out to be one of those creepy AB guys who wants a mommy. He was abused when he was a child he said and his mom knew about it but never tried to do anything about it to stop it when she knew what her sister was doing to her child. There is one thing these people should get, therapy. They are responsible for their behavior now and their life. Time to get control.

Yeah, I can understand it. I mean, shit, I want a mommy. Worst thing is, I had one until I fucked it up. Well, girlfriend/mommy. She was prepared to move and everything, and I told her not to.

• 4 weeks later...

Chris24, I am only making an assumption here because I don't know you at all but perhaps you want a Mommy because you are not looking for your diaper play to be sexual with her.