LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daiper Heaven

God was feeling annoyed by mankinds sexual problems, he did not want to create a new heavens and earth that did not reflect the sufferings of what man had learned in his knowledge of good and evil..
So the highest order of love he had created, the jehovah's witnesses. who were very jealous for him prior to the new heavens and earth, so that he blessed them in the new covenent of being the happy overseers of all of mans dreams and wishes to make them come true and enjoy making them come true to an even higher orgasmic state then those fulfilling there dreams.
Over a particular DL who was very confused about religion before he died, god appointed a certain girl by the name of tiffany. this girl was to test the DL who's name was Daniel. So that god might discern what Daniel wanted most.
Tiffany by her insight came up with a test. she created a house in a very cold climate, so that only by faith would daniel be able to escape.
She created it with 1 washroom. next she brought Daniel back to life, daniel was amazed and so thankful, because he thought he wasn't good enough to be given eternal life, and in all his confusion he even felt broken at his heart in his first life about his 'little problem'.
Tiffany however was wearing clothing beyond anything he had ever seen, and he stood before her naked. her clothing glistened when she spoke so bright he had to avert his eye's.
Tiffany said to him "Daniel, god has brought you back to life, however he does not know where your heart lies, and he does not agree with a heart of two worlds, so that he has designed a test for you." daniel replied, filled with spirit "anything!"
Tiffany, "He wants to know whether you want to be a DL for eternity, or to have only one wife, because he does not believe you are man enough to have more then 1 wife."
"however, if you wish to be a DL you will have many women, however none of whom you will ever be able to have relations with."
Daniel, was filled with ecstasy however was very saddened for the limitations of heaven.
Tiffany, "It will occur that you will have to make a descision by how you choose to masturbate, should you choose to be manipulated into diapers by patiently waiting to masturbate in diapers then you will be forever manipulated in diapers by many women."
Daniels heart was fearful yet his imagination ran wild.
Tiffany, "Should you choose to masturbate without a diaper, you will be given 1 woman who will be better then you at satisfaction for all eternity."
Daniel already knew from a life of struggle with his problem what he wanted.. however he was afraid of the humiliation of his dual complexity of the need for a women, he feared being subdued in such a way, however he was not happy with the idea that a women would be satisfied more then he was either.
Daniel asked "may I have some cloths?"
tiffany replied "No! because your filth has been naked before god and untill you have faith, you will not be clothed in spirit."
so tiffany brought him to the house where she prepared him breakfast.
after breakfast the door rang.
tiffany, "could you answer the door daniel."
daniel went to the door. it was snowing and barely lit by the morning sun.
a figure at the door was naked she was freezeing and cryed please let me in!
daniel brought her in immidiately
daniel "OMG! Your Katy Perry!!!?"
Katy "Hi daniel! I was invited here to be a part of your current judgement!"
daniel was filled with questions and praise for her music however he was filled with a spirit of playfulness and asked her "why are you naked?"
katy "Well, depending on your descision, this is going to be a great story of what kind of girl was turned down by a really stupid DL.." She laughed.
he was a little' dissapointed in himself, although he looked down and he had an enourmous errection, yet still had a DL life in the back of his mind.
katy looked at him and ran past him.. "OMG I didn't want to see that!"
he closed the door and fallowed her into the heated living room.
she stretched out on a couch and took off her platinum blonde wig with the Osiris Eye on it.
Daniel said "I really want to have sex with you right now."
Katy laughed "you'll have to catch me first."
Daniel took the invite and chased after her, she jumped up and ran to his bedroom where she slammed the door and locked it.
Daniel filled with faith tried to break it down, however just as he started to do that tiffany came running out and said "ENOUGH!"
Daniel calmed down and said "okay you win you can come out now."
Katy said, "I think I'll stay in here and play with myself for awhile."
Daniel who still had a bojor, became a little' jealous.
he went downstairs and decided to avoid masterbateing, he decided he would do everything he could to take katy perry and win against gods judgement toward him.
soon he fell fast asleep.
Katy perry, came downstairs while he was asleep and grabbed a bowl of warm water from the kitchen. she brought it out to daniel who was asleep on the couch and put his right hand in it.
She then layed down on the other couch and waited.
soon daniel was peeing all over the couch while he slept.
katy took the bowl back to the kitchen.
Daniel was woken up early by tiffany who lit up in a firey flame and spoke to him in a godlike voic3.
"daniel! because you have urinated on my couch in you sleep, untill you have made your descision you will forever be made to wear diapers in your sleep, and for every day you do not masturbate you will become 1 day younger from 33 the age you were brought to life too."
Daniel responded to tiffany "please don't kill me!"
tiffany sparkeled back to a human form and replied laughing "I love being a jw."
Daniel was shakeing and looked over at Katy perry who had a michievous look on her face..
Katy Perry said "look at this" she whipped out a childishly styled diaper from behind her back smiled, opened it up and displayed it. "This is what you'll be wearing tonight at 6pm. 8D"
Daniel blushed however was to scarred to be arroused.
daniel faught hard not to masturbate all day. he was waiting for katy perry to walk into the kitchen so that he could capture her. finally she did and he went in behind her to corner her saying "NOW I HAVE YOU!"
katty perry expertly ran behind the island and they danced back and forth untill she escaped to the living room where she grabbed the diaper and put her hand out saying "This diaper is magic! and once I'm holding it I am stronger then you! and if you test me I will put it on you and you will not be able to take it off!"
Daniel thought about it for a second... "okay he said, you win this time."
at daniel sat almost drooling at his need for sexual release, however he wanted it to be with katy perry before himself or a diaper so badly!
at 5:50 katy perry was still holding the diaper and smileing at him mischieviously. he became a little afraid and said "I'll put it on myself."
Katy perry said "Nope, I'm going to be the first girl to ever put a diaper on you since you were a baby."
Daniel said "please I don't want it to be like that?"
at 6 o'clock daniel ran to his room and katy chased after him. she ran him down pushed him to the ground and in a flash, had diapered daniel..