LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDLcast - The Podcast For Adults Who Just Like Diapers :)

did you ever see the TV show "My Favorite Martian"? There's an episode from the second season, "Uncle Baby", in which "Uncle Martin" (the Martian character) is regressed

Although I loved My Favorite Martian I don't recall that episode. I've recently started watching the show on Hulu so I'll be waiting for that one!

The shows great! I have listened to every episode so far. I really like the interaction between you and Sammy, great chemistry and comedy. I can't wait until your next episode to see what your going to talk about.

The shows great! I have listened to every episode so far. I really like the interaction between you and Sammy, great chemistry and comedy. I can't wait until your next episode to see what your going to talk about.

Once again great show this week! I like the connection you make withe the modifying diapers because I feel like many AB/DLs have done this in the past; I know I have. My mother used to have dolls when I was younger (I might have been 10 or so) and at one time she bought a large back of baby diapers. I was astatic when I heard that she was buying them at the store and thought that would be a greta opportunity to get to wear again. To my great disappointment though they were newborn diapers. Not something I could actually fit into. So I tried to get creative and make ways to use them and make it seem like I was wearing a bigger diaper. Sometimes I would take one or two of them and like them end to end and then place them on top of a hand towel and then place that inside my undies. For the most part that worked pretty well. Eventually though The newborn diapers ran out and then shortly after that I got some actually youth diapers.

I have to agree with nites, it was a great show. One thing I want to make clear, though--regarding the question about wearing diapers in public, I prefer to remain discreet rather than in-your-face. I just figured both sides of the argument ought to be heard, because each side does make some valid points.

Rachel Emily, I definitely think that we are thinking a like! Talking about Bewitched, I wasn't alive when it was still airing on television but I did watch reruns throughout my childhood. Many times I wondered about diapers while watching the show and I can't remember ever seeing any, not even on either one of their two kids (although I could be mistaken). I just recently watched an episode called "Dangerous Diaper Dan" and I was totally hoping for someone to be turned into a baby/toddler or at the very least see diapers somewhere in the episode, but never did.

Rachel Emily, I definitely think that we are thinking a like! Talking about Bewitched, I wasn't alive when it was still airing on television but I did watch reruns throughout my childhood. Many times I wondered about diapers while watching the show and I can't remember ever seeing any, not even on either one of their two kids (although I could be mistaken). I just recently watched an episode called "Dangerous Diaper Dan" and I was totally hoping for someone to be turned into a baby/toddler or at the very least see diapers somewhere in the episode, but never did.

• 3 weeks later...

That never happened to me. Of course by the time that model came out under the aegis of DPF, I already knew what I was. At that time AB did not exactly fit, either so that side of the model needed to be refined. Even so, AK was a subset of AB extedning as fair as Jr. High

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I see you haven't posted a new episode since June. Just writing because I hope all is well and I want to encourage you to keep going with the ABDLcast. I love it whenever anyone take the time to give of themselves to create for others in the age play world. Please keep going!

• 2 weeks later...