LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I really only like women AB or DL characters when they are written by women, but I'm less picky when it comes to stories about men. I think that the positionally really matters for the depth of women characters and I don't think that men write from the same perspective.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The thing I've always loved is...forced babying with male characters, done by very cruel and dominating male and female characters. I've always enjoyed a feeling of powerlessness by inserting myself in the main character's story and mind, feeling the same, helpless deterioration of their own brain as the babying gets more and more dominant.

I like it when they have done something naughty to deserve it, as well, and it makes me happiest when they are degraded and abused in public.

The thing I've always loved is...forced babying with male characters, done by very cruel and dominating male and female characters. I've always enjoyed a feeling of powerlessness by inserting myself in the main character's story and mind, feeling the same, helpless deterioration of their own brain as the babying gets more and more dominant.

I like it when they have done something naughty to deserve it, as well, and it makes me happiest when they are degraded and abused in public.

Well said...I'd add one step further and say stories that involve regression therapy, hypnosis, medicine, surgery etc are also well liked :)

I like those types of stories, as well, but I'm not very good at writing them, myself. I usually prefer breaking the main character slowly, but regression can be done in multiple ways, and most stories that I see have executed the concept of hypnosis, regression therapy and the like well enough. However, I prefer it if they still have a fight in them, right until they realize that it is hopeless. I'm not the sort who enjoys a willing regression, and I've always liked the idea of being forcibly regressed by a dominating and cruel "daddy" myself.
  • 2 weeks later...