LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Due to financial difficulties I'm going to sell my stash.

In the past I've sold diapers for under half price when I posted them for half price due to the buyer having to pay higher shipping. But I have to stick with sett price Plus shipping. I have several cases of Tranquility ATNs get exact amount in a few days I am asking $40 Plus shipping oh yeah size large they run around $75

• 2 weeks later...

Also the northshore supreme diapers are these the plastic backed? Ones? I need to do a new order of diapers if these are what I need I would rather buy from you.

Thanks

Wayne

• 2 weeks later...

What state are you shipping from? Last thing I need is more diapers around the house but I'll consider it if the freight is no too bad. I'm in PA

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

What state are you shipping from? Last thing I need is more diapers around the house but I'll consider it if the freight is no too bad. I'm in PASent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sent you a message
  • 3 months later...

Just to confirm, these are large?

The medium's in this line were a good fit for me- about the middle of the taping area. Do you think these might possibly work for me at night where I don't care so much about a nice fit as I do performance? I can use a good night-time diaper to make my Tena's last as long as I can ;)