LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Marshmallow Trick Question (Leakage?)

So, not into diapers necessarily, just curious, but learned of the marshmallow trick here so thought I'd ask here.

I understand you take 4 or so marshmallows and put them in your butt and then 15 minutes or so later you lose all control. My question is how long does it last? Do you lose control and then once you're empty you're fine or do you lose control and leak for hours later? I ask because my job doesn't permit me wearing adult diapers and I don't want to have an accident in my shorts. I mostly just want to feel the loss of control in the privacy of my bathroom and once I'm empty be able to continue on as normal. Will the marshmallow trick allow that or will I leak hours later?

I'm just curious, what kind of employer won't let someone wear an adult diaper?

For all intensive purposes they would have to assume you are dealing with incontinence problems and need them. If the fired you for it, you could have lawyers all over them citing the ADA.

So, not into diapers necessarily, just curious, but learned of the marshmallow trick here so thought I'd ask here.

I understand you take 4 or so marshmallows and put them in your butt and then 15 minutes or so later you lose all control. My question is how long does it last? Do you lose control and then once you're empty you're fine or do you lose control and leak for hours later? I ask because my job doesn't permit me wearing adult diapers and I don't want to have an accident in my shorts. I mostly just want to feel the loss of control in the privacy of my bathroom and once I'm empty be able to continue on as normal. Will the marshmallow trick allow that or will I leak hours later?