LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

anybody wet themselves to the soud of running water

Just was curious if anyone else wets themselves to the sound of running water I do it all the time when washing dishes or getting drink of water and making coffee yes it could just be my incontinence but does the running water trigger it.

Not exactly when water is running. Mine hits me when I'm getting undressed to take a bath. As soon as I take my shirt off or start unbuttoning my pants an uncontrollable urge hits me and I pee uncontrollably.

Running water at the kitchen sink, in the shower, even pumping gas into my car. Not every single time but often enough to see a pattern. "Synesthesia", huh? Someone put a name to it...

WB BP! :D

As for the OP, I have had this happen to me on several occasions, usually by the kitchen sink doing dishes. The most notable, and also the first that really rattled me was while at work. I wear to work on occasion and this one time I was working in the dish room doing dishes and it just started to happen and I didn't even think about it....until it hit me that I was taking a wizz in my diaper with out even thinking about it. I didn't even know I had to GO :blush: I found myself fighting it and finally stopped the flood, but the fact that it happened and I was barely aware of it was worrisome to me. I wear for fun and comfort, as opposed to 'need' so having something like this happen was a bi of a surprise :o

Since then, while wearing and doing dishes or running water, yup...it still happens....BUT only when I am in a diaper...regular underwear and clothing....nothing happens....go figure :P