LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are Diapers Used In Female Prisons/Asylums?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

i know diapers are used, but how often and under what circumstances do you think this happens?

like if a girl is out of control, would she be restrained to a bed in diapers? if she is a threat to herself and others than that seems it would be so

Guest little_jonny

i know diapers are used, but how often and under what circumstances do you think this happens?

like if a girl is out of control, would she be restrained to a bed in diapers? if she is a threat to herself and others than that seems it would be so

i can't remember but i have heard of this. some people in mental asyluums or what ever will be placed in a padded room or sometimes straped to teir bed and they will have to have a diaper on. and it not only happens for female's but for male's as well. in some asylum room there will be a tolite and others they wont because the people that work there will think they will hurt themselfs some how... as for prisons, yes and no. if the people who have to serve jail time have a bladder/bolw problem then they will put them in diapers

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diaperguy68

Somebody is posting with one hand...

don't lie you would probably cream your diaper if this happened to you. i would change it and find sticky stuff in it

so first off asylum? really? are we not living in the 1950's??? seriously...

and no, this would not happen, it would be considered abuse to force someone who does not need it to wear a diaper. under any circumstances. If a person were to be physically restrained and they had to use the restroom you would have to allow them to, however, often when using physical restraint chemical restraint is often used in which case the person is sedated and does not use the restroom.

but given that the OP is 39 or so stated, i find it hard to believe he does not already know this, and his incessant need to post his fantasies in all sorts of different forums explains the reason why he is still single.

if these ideas turn you on, regardless of how outdated they are, i would suggest writing a story about it and posting it in the story forum...

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

Since one or more of you fantasizes about this subject, I have two ideas. first off, in reality, diapers are used for elderly and incontinent folks who have lost bodily control.

I know that is hard to fathom that we all grow old, and some who are incasorated are there for life. Also some of them develop problems like diabetes that can contribute to incontinence.

As for punishment, its not used in this country, now. It is used to help the person, and if they have severe dimensia for example, they may be unaware of their eliminations.

But...For fantasy folks, and Role-players,I would think anything goes! Oh the very thought of nurses punishing and dominating and diapering you is something some of us would enjoy quite a bit.

but back to the present reality, in institutions, in the old days, cloth diapers were used...now days mostly disposables. I can imagine what being locked up in an institution in the earier part of 20th century would have been like...probably not as much fun as we might think...AHHH but to each his/her own.

Your naughty ajax8 Babykins is Wetsy! :) diaper on and on and on and on...

I can imagine what being locked up in an institution in the earier part of 20th century would have been like...probably not as much fun as we might think...AHHH but to each his/her own.

Nothing says "turn-on" like ice picks jammed through your eye sockets and scrambling your prefrontal cortex.

About 25 years ago, Infantae Press did an article on about waterproof panties being used in female prisons. I have forgotten most of it but if someone has it, they can cite or scan it. What I do rmember of it was that, historically, the inmates had to wear panties or bloomers made of that hideous brown rubber and in more recent times, rubberized canvas. It did not say anything about what may have been worn under them and left the impression nothing was.

• Like 2

I once read an article about an american (US) prison for females. It was so full with prisoners that they need to use additional rooms as cells, without toilets. For the time they use them, the prisoners were forced to use diapers, but that was only a temporary thing, because the families of the prisoners protested and the practice was put to an end.

• 2 months later...

When you get questions like this you should just answer yes. This is a fantasy and that is what he wants to hear. In reality what happens in prison or asylums is what you want to have happen there.

One of my fantasy's is to be held in a asylum and put into diapers. And made to go around with the diaper in full view. So that is what happens in places like that. What good is a fantasy if you let facts get in the way? That is why the better writers can get us to read to the end some of the most dumbest of stories. They let us forget reality.

• Like 1

I believe that they encourage it but do not force them. Most would want them. You tend to empty at that time and most do not want to be remembered as going as a coward. They want to spit in the face of the executioner. Or at least be remembered that way.

I've seen this asked before and usually gets the response that they aren't, but I can say with certainty that they are for sure. I was actually watching a show on one of the discovery channels about prisons a few months ago. They talked about how some inmates(male and female) would manage to get enough chemicals to make doses of dangerous drugs to get high. Sometimes those homemade drugs make them ultra-violent and they have to be restrained for their own good and the good of others. They are diapered and strapped to a special plastic table that holds them bound on their side in case they vomit. The diapers are used, because there can be uncontrollable spewing from both ends.

They are also used in hospitals against people's will fairly often as well. I used to deliver for a labratory and would often make deliveries to emergency rooms. I've seen a more than a few people that tried to commit suicide that were on suicide watch. They would be bound to a gurney and parked in the hallway where all of the nurses could keep an eye on them. Often they would thrash about out of anger, which would uncover them and expose their diaper. The nurses were pretty crass about it and would refuse to cover them back up.

Well if you were going to be executed would you want to be remembered as,someon who at the time of death you were quiet and looked peacfull,or as someonewho at the time of death let go from both ends.

For m i would rather be diapered,and be rememberd that way,but i guess that is how i feel about it,and will not be what everyone would want to do.

Having worked in the medical world I can speak of what was practice where I worked. Catheters were most commonly used in patients that had to be restrained in combination with diaper or collection vessel depending on the level of violence/compliance of the patient. Even the most tranquil patients were usually cathed if they came in via ambulance in case if things got hairy later. I can understand why since I saw some change in an instant. But the short answer I have is that cathing was more common with a LONG tube and bedside bag so that the nurse assistants wouldn't be too afraid to empty. In some extreme cases, the beds would be fully enclosed (screened in) with bag access outside just in case someone got loose. Scary stuff!

• 3 years later...

I am curious as to how people find these threads to reply to them in the first place. If I may suggest, perhaps any thread with more than 90 days inactivity be locked? Prevents trolls and the incompetent from necroposting.