LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What does the word "diapers" do for you?

Diaper is a word that always makes me smile, when I hear it I think of the comfort and security it offers, knowing it's there to help against accidents, or just to use for fun ^^. It's also been a word that comforts me emotionally as it was something that helped me cope with depression, while not physically having access to them until college (and not for a long time but it was the best couple of weeks of summer ever!) just the idea of having a diaper on always helped me sleep at night and took my thoughts away from that dark side of my teenage life.

I'm the same as drynot. It's a trigger word for me. In public, it sends me into a panic because I don't want to pay attention to whoever said it or why, but I do, and I desperately try to focus on anything or anyone else. When it's said to me in a supportive context, like when Daddy tells me it's time to put me in a diaper, the word has a feeling of affection and comfort. Diapers always make me feel safe and loved when I am wearing them and having the word said to me with the knowledge that I'll be wearing one or am wearing one makes me feel so good inside.

When I first started down this path I would call them diapers. For me, at the time, it was a form of denial. Being from the UK they're nappies and I'm now comfortable enough to call them just that.

As for how the word nappy makes me feel, it feels comfortable and homely, with a little bit of naughtiness thrown in too.

I have a more paranoid attitude towards the word. Like, someone could say it and I'll tense up a little and think to myself:

"act normal. act however a normal single male my age would act in this conversation about/pertaining to diapers. Don't tense up. Are you paying attention to what they're saying? I SAID DON'T TENSE UP!"

and if I have to say the word then something like this goes though my mind:

"Okay I'm about to say it, but 'd' and 'p' are both hard consonants. Don't stress them too much. That would sound weird. But don't unstress them so much that it sounds like you're trying to unstress them. You're just saying a word, not whispering the secrets of the Illuminati."

This is me. I'm more awkward around it because I've been so obsessed with them for so long and I don't want anyone to know.