LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting during diaper changes

Well I don't have anyone to change my diapers so I change my own diapers. And even though I am incontinent I never pee while changing. I've peed my diaper several times just after the change.

After a recent sphincterotomy, I've dribbled very small amounts- uncontrollably (even between diaper changes). I've found it's best to take off my old diaper and lay it open on the floor. This will catch and drips while I'm opening and putting on my new one.

• 4 weeks later...

This happens just about every morning when I take off my overnight one. When I take out the pins and let the front

down I'll squirt for a little bit. Don't happen that much for the rest of my changes during the day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Only one time when my wife was changing me (she doesn't do this very often )I didn't actually get her but she had to wait until I finished before taking the wet one away. It was just a slow dribble really .Hasn't happened since. She thaugt it quite funny and made me feel even more little, quite nice

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It happens quite often for me actually. Im a very heavy wetter and at least twice a week, when my wife/mommy changes me I start peeing in the middle of a change. It usually happens during my morning change.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I asked this same question in another forum recently because it happened to me. I am incontinent due to nerve damage so I don't feel when I have to go or when I'm going. I got her pretty bad so she pointed it back at me to get me back. She laughed but I felt bad even with a face full of pee. She said she is getting a pee-pee tee-pee for changes.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

As an adult only rarely have I wet while someone else was changing me and that has not happened while I am changing myself.

When I wore just-in-case diapers as a kid I never wet during changes, but while diapering my youngest sister she wet about once a week. I would dry her and then start over with a dry diaper.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...