LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Inflatable Crib

The crib intrigues me, we have limited space, but something we could set up and put away when required might be good... I imagine the import costs would be huge though

The crib intrigues me, we have limited space, but something we could set up and put away when required might be good... I imagine the import costs would be huge though

It will probably cost alot too... idk this might solve my bed issue for my apartment :P

But how much is "a lot"? Especially when anything else resembling a crib costs hundreds, this is bound to be popular if it is decently durable at any reasonable price :thumbsup:

i dont think something inflatable would be very comfortable, but that is just me, i think id rather grab the graph paper and design something, then go to my tools and make a crib myself, i kinda need to make something a little like that anyway because of flooding here, because i normally put my diapers on on the floor in my room, but because of the flooding i cant do that till the floor dries, i guess that means i need a changing table dont i?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm also intrigued about the crib... but slightly esceptic too :baby:-_-

I mean, how is it really suppossed to support the weight of a fully grown adult pressing the plastic against solid ground? most inflatable things would burst I believe

exept for those that are being constantly fed high pressure air by an external machine

I'm also intrigued about the crib... but slightly esceptic too :baby:-_-

I mean, how is it really suppossed to support the weight of a fully grown adult pressing the plastic against solid ground? most inflatable things would burst I believe

exept for those that are being constantly fed high pressure air by an external machine

Nah, inflatable mattresses work by blowing them up, sealing them off, then just laying on them. You can do this with just about anything so long as the material is strong enough to resist popping.

I wonder if the inflatable crib comes with a built in electric inflation pump?

I would think/hope so. If not, hopefully it is inflatable like say a raft for a pool so I can just use the vac to pump it up.