LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mythbusters Changes

I've always preferred Adam and Jamie's segments but it's sad that the trio is leaving. I feel like the show itself inst going to go anywhere for a few more years. It's certainly not as popular as it was years ago but the fan base is strong enough to not let it die out right now.

I do hope they do build some steam, but it's been on the air a long time and as Babykara said- this is the only Discovery show that is actually showing real science and isn't some 'reality' type show. The whole group of channels has really gone downhill in recent years and is showing crap like Amish Mafia, Naked and Afraid, Pawn Stars, and etc.

And that's a big part of the reason why I dropped cable. I'm not going to pay a premium for a channel that has ONE good show on it, especially if that one show isn't going to be running new episodes for half of the year. (hear that AMC).

• 2 weeks later...

i for one, welcome the "less-is-more" idea they are getting back to. the earlier seasons were really good. adam and jamie were able to delve more into the actual science and problem solving behind the 1-3 myths per show. the last few seasons just seemed rushed as they plow through the myths to get to the conclusions (e.i. - explosions!) of the 3-4 myths and also to give kari more time on screen. nice to look at as she is, i feel kari detracted from the show, adding not much to the process other than something to help attract a male audience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I will miss them. I really liked Tory, Grant and Carrie. I always found them to be a wonderful addition to the team and they brougt a unique blend of humor to the show as well. Would love to see them get their own spin-off. That would be awesome.