LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Make Me Incontinent

I know it's nuts, but i can't stop. I have made a catheter that does stick out from my penis, and have been wearing it for 4 weeks now. That has made me incontinent, but i don't want any props. I'm living the totaly incontinent lifestyle, i just want it to be real.

anyone thought of removing the catheter using a team of huskies? bound to do some damage

anyone thought of removing the catheter using a team of huskies? bound to do some damage

:Crylol::Crylol:

I know it's nuts, but i can't stop. I have made a catheter that does stick out from my penis, and have been wearing it for 4 weeks now. That has made me incontinent, but i don't want any props. I'm living the totaly incontinent lifestyle, i just want it to be real.

:o you MADE a catheter???

whose hosepipe pipe did you use???

• 4 weeks later...

Well, i didn't get much out of that, i do thank the few people who actually listened to me. Here's the deal about me. As i said earlier that nobody seemed to notice was that i am already incontinent, but i want to be totally incontinent. I have been wearing diapers for a few years now. I am of sound mind, and the reson i'm not worried about the consequences is because i'm dying anyway. I have a bad lung disease, and won't be around for too much longer. The reason i want to be incontinent is because i hate having the sudden urge, and then squirming around right before i piss myself, by that time everybody is already staring at me. I was wearing my home-made catheter with a diaper over it, and i liked the fact that i never felt i had to go. when i hurt myself it was usually when i was pissed off about, well pissing. I do enjoy wearing diapers, but it came from need first. I just hate feeling uncomfortable every 10 minutes. maybe that clears some things up.

I wish you would have informed us of your condition in your initial post because it does have a huge bearing on how people respond. Quality of life issues often outweigh personal beliefs and intolerance. I am deeply saddened to hear of your life threatening disease, my prayers are with you. If becoming totally incontinent can improve your quality of life, not complicate it, then I can support your desires as long as it's achieved humanely and without self mutilation.

I too wish you'd been able to explain in your first post why you have such a strong compulsion to become totally incontinent. I'm sure you would have had some very different replies to your request. I'm sorry to hear you are so poorly. Ironically, it seems it was concern for your health and wellbeing that prompted the negative responses.

I agree with Phantom that it's a quality of life issue in your circumstances. I presume you are receiving quite close medical care already? If that's so, and your urge incontinence is causing you extra unecessary stress, then I hope you feel able to discuss this with your medical practitioner/s who could refer you to a urologist, rather than potentially adding to your problems by experimenting with some questionable and risky methods. My thoughts are with you.

Dolly

Well, i didn't get much out of that, i do thank the few people who actually listened to me. Here's the deal about me. As i said earlier that nobody seemed to notice was that i am already incontinent, but i want to be totally incontinent. I have been wearing diapers for a few years now. I am of sound mind, and the reson i'm not worried about the consequences is because i'm dying anyway. I have a bad lung disease, and won't be around for too much longer. The reason i want to be incontinent is because i hate having the sudden urge, and then squirming around right before i piss myself, by that time everybody is already staring at me. I was wearing my home-made catheter with a diaper over it, and i liked the fact that i never felt i had to go. when i hurt myself it was usually when i was pissed off about, well pissing. I do enjoy wearing diapers, but it came from need first. I just hate feeling uncomfortable every 10 minutes. maybe that clears some things up.

Umm, wow, this changes a lot....I think all you need to do is have your primary doctor prescribe you a sterile foley cath, so your life ends because you can't breathe and not because you got a bad UTI...and I'm surprised you don't have a shrink in your life...or you might want to try the dandelion root or the flomax.

And, as you are already in diapers, for god's sake, just stop trying to hold things back...that's what makes you squirm. Either that squirming, or the change in your breathing is what makes people look, and if you relax about it, people will notice. If you can't stop being nervous, then by all means get some hypnosis to help you notice it less.

P.S. If your doctor won't talk to you about this stuff, call your local hospice, and get a new doctor.

• 2 weeks later...

well try diaper hypnosis like form diaper station i noticed i am slowly looseing control form it i useing the 24/7 incontience program fwith female voice i had one accident i needed to go to the bathroom i held it stood up and the feeling came back relaxed messed then sit back down and next thing i know i wet my self so try that.

hate to see someone hurt them self

i would also suggest using diapers exclusively and trying hypnotism, but i doubt a urologist would help you become incontinent...

Ok, first of all being incontinent is all that grand. you must think about all the ramifactions if one wants to become incontinent,

1. Always needing diapers on had, even if u really cant afford it....so if u want to be incontitnent and use diapers u must realize the cost financialy. diapers can get very expensive if u use more than a few a day and if u truly become incon u cant choose as to when and and how long u wear u just wear and need to change often.

2. the social burdens

* odor

* leaks

* outings and trips are u willing to change in a public bathroom when needed? can u handle getting out of a airplane seat that got soaked during a long flight? telling the attendant that u wet the seat ? walking thru a busy airport with wet pants and then changing in a very busy airport bathroom? this has happend to me personaly

* what if this happens around ur family and friends? at work?

3. Is this someting u will want 10,20-50 years from now? we often want things now that would not want years from now.

U also have the added problem , health risks ...

putting stuff in your uretha will cause scarring and could rip a hole (Fistula) thru the urethraor ripping ur bladder so the urine goes into the anus or intestinal wall any of these would not be good. damaging ur kidneys SERIOUS RISK OF INFECTION,,

as for scars the tend to grow FAST if a scar ( Stricture) in ur uretha closes up u can not pee and that is very very painful .

as for becoming incontinent there is only one safe way (that dosent include self mutalation)

the urinay system is an automatic system it will happen on its own... we are "Trained" as children to control the muscles to be able to hold it. The simple solution is to go whenu gotta go if u go the micro sec when u feel the need EVERYTIME ur muscle will be beguin to weaken or atrophy as with all muscles that do not get used. after a while u WILL be incontnet as the muscles can nolonger do the work of holding it.

so in the end IF you TRULEY want to become incon ( I dont understand why ) just stop using the abilty to hold it your body will eventually revert to the Automatic form as the removal of wasre is critical for life to continue. but PLEASE DONT HARM URSELF IN WAYS that U DONT UNDERSTAND THE CONSIQUINCES and TRULEY THINK BEFORE ACTION

DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS?

DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS?

ANSWER THIS QUESTION TRUTHFULLY AND WITH DEEP DEEP THOUGHT BEFORE CONTINUING!

My previous Post in Intended for ALL Those who might try to a HARM themselves to try and become incon and IS not intened to be an attack or lambashing of anyone I just hope people who read these posts of this topic dont harm or kill themselves trying to become incontient.

Let's remember something. IceFisherman IS already functionally incontinent. He phrased his request a little imprecisely, and he did some frightening things to his body to help solve a problem which most of the responders may not have understood.

Urge incontinence involves a sudden, sometimes painful urge to pee followed almost immediately by wetting. There's usually not time to get to a toilet, so the diaper ends up wet anyway. What I THINK IceFisherman wants is to avoid that painful urge sensation and just allow the wetting to proceed, since there's no hope of using a toilet anyway.

I don't think that's an especially unreasonable request. He's ALREADY incontinent, so becoming incontinent is not an issue. He just wants to make his incontinence more comfortable by getting rid of the pain involved. As far as I know, the only way to do that, short of surgery (and I doubt a surgeon would be willing to perform the operation) or major muscle relaxant medication, is behavior modification. This would involve consciously relaxing the urinary sphincter at the first hint of the painful urge. If it proves difficult to relax the sphincter, visualize yourself sitting on a toilet (if female) or standing in front of a urinal (if male.) With practice, the response should become more immediate. In time, the pain will diminish and, perhaps, be completely eliminated.

And to all those who look with some envy at us incontinents, I'll add my "amen," to those who say the best way to achieve it is to "act as if." Wear diapers and use them, regardless of how inconvenient it might become. If you remember to wet your diaper frequently, you shouldn't have floods or even leaks. Modern diapers work very well. If you decide to go "all the way," you'll find that messing a diaper is inconvenient, but not the big deal you might have thought it was.

Best of luck to you, Ice Fisherman. I pray your assessment of your medical condition was overly pessimistic.

• 4 weeks later...

Let's remember something. IceFisherman IS already functionally incontinent. He phrased his request a little imprecisely, and he did some frightening things to his body to help solve a problem which most of the responders may not have understood.

Urge incontinence involves a sudden, sometimes painful urge to pee followed almost immediately by wetting. There's usually not time to get to a toilet, so the diaper ends up wet anyway. What I THINK IceFisherman wants is to avoid that painful urge sensation and just allow the wetting to proceed, since there's no hope of using a toilet anyway.

I don't think that's an especially unreasonable request. He's ALREADY incontinent, so becoming incontinent is not an issue. He just wants to make his incontinence more comfortable by getting rid of the pain involved. As far as I know, the only way to do that, short of surgery (and I doubt a surgeon would be willing to perform the operation) or major muscle relaxant medication, is behavior modification. This would involve consciously relaxing the urinary sphincter at the first hint of the painful urge. If it proves difficult to relax the sphincter, visualize yourself sitting on a toilet (if female) or standing in front of a urinal (if male.) With practice, the response should become more immediate. In time, the pain will diminish and, perhaps, be completely eliminated.

And to all those who look with some envy at us incontinents, I'll add my "amen," to those who say the best way to achieve it is to "act as if." Wear diapers and use them, regardless of how inconvenient it might become. If you remember to wet your diaper frequently, you shouldn't have floods or even leaks. Modern diapers work very well. If you decide to go "all the way," you'll find that messing a diaper is inconvenient, but not the big deal you might have thought it was.

Best of luck to you, Ice Fisherman. I pray your assessment of your medical condition was overly pessimistic.

Tinkles,

When you refer to "painful" in relation to being incontinent, is it just a slight uncomfortable feeling from bladder pressure, or is it much more? Is it the same feeling that non incontinent men feel when they have a over loaded bladder?

Pad

Pad

ok...first off i have to say that those 3 things that you did are completely nuts...as to how to make yourself completely incontinent, try www.warpmymind.com , or on www.[That site].com there is a file that was just added that is about how to make yourself incontinent, the file was added on march, 2, 2006, so go to the message of the week and click on that date and read the file...the file says it takes about 12 months(i full year) to work, if it works...thats all i can tell you...hope that helps...

The Twelve-Month Diaper Training Program is actually posted under APRIL 2, 2006, not march....

• 3 weeks later...

i want to have Urinary incontinence i have been in diapers for a year and a half now (yes totally full time) and want to make it so i wont even know when i pee in my diaper i know i will get a lot of warnings and yes i am sure i want this i allredy wear diapers everwhere i go and overnight thanks for any help you can give

I don't wish to pee on your fireworks but I hope you've done your research?

Do you believe you know enough about what incontinence means in physical, emotional and practical terms before you embark on a potentially one-way road to fulfilling your current desire?

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=3720

This topic was posted a few weeks ago and I hope you consider reading and thinking about it. (Unless you already have, of course, in which case I apologise for drawing your attention to it again.)

Dolly

i want to have Urinary incontinence i have been in diapers for a year and a half now (yes totally full time) and want to make it so i wont even know when i pee in my diaper i know i will get a lot of warnings and yes i am sure i want this i allredy wear diapers everwhere i go and overnight thanks for any help you can give

why would you want that, you really have noidea what it is like to have to wear diapers all the time and have no choice of wetting or messing your self

stick with playing a baby or little kid and just wear diapers for real or use pants for a potty a lot more fun then for real

I don't wish to pee on your fireworks but I hope you've done your research?

Do you believe you know enough about what incontinence means in physical, emotional and practical terms before you embark on a potentially one-way road to fulfilling your current desire?

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=3720

This topic was posted a few weeks ago and I hope you consider reading and thinking about it. (Unless you already have, of course, in which case I apologise for drawing your attention to it again.)

Dolly

i did read that one and i do know what i am getting into ive done research and have even allredy told people that i am this way i do wet and mess when i feel i need to no matter where i am i know about the possible

risks and am willing to take them i do thank you for you concern though

why would you want that, you really have noidea what it is like to have to wear diapers all the time and have no choice of wetting or messing your self

stick with playing a baby or little kid and just wear diapers for real or use pants for a potty a lot more fun then for real

as i said at the beginning i have bean wearing and using for some time now whenever i feel it comming so i do know what it is like to wear and use full time

You really don't want to go there.

I am lucky and only have to wear diapers at night now but there was a time I had to wear during the day.

I don't know what part of the country you are in but diapers are hot in the summer. I get diaper rash easliy and it is no fun. I have had rash so bad that my doctor has written prescriptions for it.

You had better stay in control if you can.

I'm glad that some of the things that made me happy at 18 were not irreversible, as they certainly wouldn't make me happy today!

Mikeyboi, can you honestly say that your view of life and how you want to live it and what makes you happy were set in stone at 18 and your thinking hasn't changed one iota since then? No regrets?

D <_ lly>

Hey I'm going to jump onto this band wagon; be careful what you wish for; I too at your age wished for what you are looking for. Guess what I'm incontinent now, I'm not putting down my diapers, I think they are great but you must think everything thru with what is involved in needing your supplies everyday. There is alot to consider. I read somewhere on the net, before you make this big step, go atleast a year 24/7 in your diapers, no breaks for anything, then decide what exactly what you want.

$1200.00 a year in diapers

$240.00 year in copays to the docs

$55.00 month in scripts

$55.00 for seat covers

$$120.00 a year for mattress covers

$240.00 year in onsies

ok thats the hard cost, now the worst costs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

humiliation, embarressment, depression, lost time with family, and friends, sleepless nights

ya know what??? i must be stupid to think that my saying on this reacuring topic will help the wannabees.

wanna do it? then go ahead, i remember when i was 18, i was thinking how to better myself,,,,,

so heres to the new generation, take the easy way out, and have instant gratification.

mutilate yourself, then look in the mirror

i want you all to know that this is something that i do want i have been in diapers for over 1 and 1/2 years now using them whenever the moment arrives diapered totally full time so i think i know of the costs dont try to tell me ill have lost time with family and friends and have sleepless night because i dont and as for humiliation, embarressment, depression maby yiu have those but i dont and wont now as for thinking to better myself i am bettering myself i am a great person i go to college im working toward my batcholar of computing science so im sorry if you had a horrible life but im fine with what mine is turning out to be!