LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most Daring Thing You'Ve Done?

wannabeasissy

• 8 months later...

At the risk of being egotistical about it, I sincerely think I had the most daring experience...lol

This might beat you, might not. Either way it was the most daring things

Fun topic!

Most daring thing I've done:

At some point I wanted to have al little bit more excitement in my wearing a diaper. I had never worn a diaper somewehere public where I knew people, but I did went out sometimes diapered and just going through a mall or something.

When I read somewhere about the marshmallow trick, that seemed a good way to spice it up.

So I bought some marshmallows, put in four or five, and diapered up. At first I needed to go really bad, but then the feeling went away. I figured this might be a bit too easy, but I wanted the insecurity of whether I could hold it or not.

Figuring I could, I went out. It was a warm day, and I decided to go to a mall about 15 minutes driving away. If I couldn't hold it, I would have the extra punishment of having to sit in it on the way back.

I did bring my coat, even though it was hot. But I tied it around my waist, so it hung over my backside, lowering the chances of anyone noticing the bulge that might be appearing back there.

Anyway, I got to the mall, still not feeling much, and I was preparing for an uneventful trip. Also because it was evening, and there were not an awful lot of people out there. But once I was a bit away from the car, cramps did start to hit me. I had set out one goal, getting some money from the ATM. When I got there, one person was in front of me. I was pretty desperate by now. But I wanted to hold out. When it was my turn, I took three steps to the ATM, then punched in what I needed, and at that point, the inevitable happened. It felt like a huge mess, and it felt good to be rid of it!

So I finished at the ATM, then turned to walk away, and only then did I notice an elderly couple behind me, waiting for the ATM. I don't think they noticed anything, but it was a testament of how preoccupied I was that I never noticed them.

So I walked away, taking a different route back to the car as I took at first. Suddenly and quite unexpectedly, the clouds burst, at it began pouring rain!

I took shelter under a sunroof of a store, where a second load worked it's way into my diaper. It felt hot, and huge, and I was thankful for the coat, hiding the bulge. However, the rain didn't appear to be blowing over yet,'and more people joined me under the sunroof. I was worried they would start to smell something soon!

I decided to face the rain, and walked away to my car in the pouring rain.

To this day, I still have no idea what people thought of me. Did they even notice me? And if they did, did it occur to them it was rather strange, seeing a guy marching soaked through the rain, with a perfectly good coat tied around his waist?....

Even if they did, I doubt they'd have guessed why I didn't just put the coat on. ;-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I got dared to run across the highway in just my diaper to get the mail during rush hour. I have to say it felt great for all those people to see me in my soaked diaper. I had to stand on the side of the road waiting to cross to get the mail and had to wait to cross again to go back to the house and at least 20-30 people saw me including the neighbor who was out mowing his yard.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I once wore an ice skating dress/leotard to school under my clothes, around lunch time that day, it became apparent that the neck and chest cutout line was slightly visible under my shirt so I decided to take it off in private, But in the end, I dont think anyone noticed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I was staying at a hotel located across from a brewpub in Roanoke, Virginia. I was on a diaper weekend, and I went into the pub wearing super thick diapers, my footed sleeper and I was sucking on my pacifier!! Needless to say, I got a lot of stares and snickers from the yuppie clientele at the pub I loved the humiliation. The girl at the bar said "You look super comfortable!" and said she had aeveral footed sleepers. 

For me I really do not know what it would be.  When I was married to my second wife she made me walk around a zoo in Japan all day carrying a diaper bag designed for a babygirl.  We had no children together at the time so I am not sure how many people noticed the situation for what it was.  On the same trip she walked right into the men's restroom with me and changed my diaper in the toliet stall and she also changed my diaper in the back seat of the car in the zoo parking lot.  The end the trip she gave me three disposable enemas in the backseat of her care right before we went into a restaurant for dinner.  These are Japanese enemas and I am not so sure what is in them but all I can tell you is they move your bowels with a lot of cramping.  I was basically forced to mess my diaper in the reataurant and sit in it while we ate.  Walking out of the restaurant was very humiliating.

My current wife has also came up with some things.  I have a pair of pink, skirted Disney Princess bloomers.  She diapered me and put me in the bloomers.  I put my jeans on and she reached inside the waistbands of them and pulled the skirt out over the outside of my jeans.  She then said to go and buy her cigarettes at the local gas station and yes there was people standing behind me in line.  She also took me swimming with her in a hotel and told me to into the pool wearing my disposable diaper.  It obviously exploded and I had to walk back to the room with just a slight diaper bulge.

• 2 weeks later...

my most daring i'm pretty sure ended up being way more daring than i actually intended. i'd just gotten out of the military, was driving home cross country, and thought "hey, you know what'd be a smart idea to make this trip more efficient? wearing a diaper! i wouldn't have to stop for the bathroom, i can just keep on driving. yeah, that's a great idea and not just a cop-out excuse to wear one!" so i stop off at a drug store to pick some up (my stash haven't been shipped back in boxes along with the wrest of my stuff), pull off onto a road, drive about fifteen miles out of my way so i'm somewhere free of cars, diaper myself, drive the fifteen miles back to the interstate and get back on the road.

hours pass, and i enter Utah, home of the Mormons who, while known for being polite, friendly people, are also known for not being overly enthusiastic to people of non-traditional lifestyles (and i'm pretty sure abdl falls squarely into that category). i have to stop for gas, so i pull over and fill up. the town that i pulled into was so small the pumps didn't take machines so you had to go inside, and the inside was apparently the entertainment hub of the town. not only was it the only place in town to get pizza, but it was also the only place you could rent movies, and i don't mean dvds. its 2013 and they're renting out vhs. so while i'm sure the people there were very nice, that town was clearly behind the times and i don't know open they are to a 27-year-old who gets his kick by wearing diapers (plus i was wearing track pants, which are not the best at concealing bulky underwear). i pay for my gas and debate about whether or not to go to the actual bathroom, since i don't want to have to worry about finding someplace to pull off an change, but decide against it because i wanted to spend as little time around people as possible while diapered (which i'm starting to regret)

i fill up and get back on the road, and a little while later i really gotta go. now i'm really regretting me decision because i diapered myself sitting in my car, so i couldn't get a tight seal, and walking around at the gas stationed loosened it. if it leaks, its leaking not only on my pants but also the seat of my car, and i've got some 'splainin' to do. finally i can't hold it anymore, and there no gas stations or rest stops for miles, so i've got no choice and let it go. luckily it didn't leak, but now i'm driving down the road in a wet diaper. its getting dark and i'm getting hungry and i come across this sign that says last exit for 50 miles or so, so i decided to pull off. the original plan was to make it to Denver that night, but it was late, so i decided to stay there at that exit in Utah.

i pull into this cheap motel and i fought my nerves. i got out, walk in, went past three people in the lobby right up to the guy at counter, and got myself a room, all while wearing a soaked diaper. i'm standing there with my face probably beet read, cause i know i'm wearing a wet diaper, so in my mind i thought it must have been pretty obvious was wearing one which means they all knew. but i got the key, grabbed my stuff, and hurried to the room, the first one right by the lobby. once i got inside the exhilaration washed over me, kind of like when you buy diapers at the store the first time: i either got away with it, or i didn't and they know i like wearing diapers, and the embarrassment is kind of a turn-on. so i decided to have a little...private time in my wet diaper, and took out my laptop for a little aid. pull of a videos or two, make sure i got the volume up right since i just discovered pov diaper humiliation, and a short while later i finish. hop in the shower real quick, clean myself up, and head down the hall to get some ice. and as i passed the room next to me, i could hear they're tv clear as a bell. and the one next to that. and the one next to that. turns out the cheap motel really was cheap with paper thin walls and doors, and you could hear everything! and every time i passed by the desk the guy kept giving me this look.

the next day i decided not to put on a diaper before i checked out. 

Well i tried wearing too work for the first time few months ago.. never again lol.. i had a full diaper and couldnt change out of it since our store got hit with the biggest rush, my manager ended up finding out cuz my pants werent baggy and i was running back n forth the kitchen so embarassing havnt worn at work since.

Good thing shes like a mother figure to me and kept it a secret ofc but sometimes during our conversations shel bring it up n joke around im just like.. "Please stop.." lol

Well i tried wearing too work for the first time few months ago.. never again lol.. i had a full diaper and couldnt change out of it since our store got hit with the biggest rush, my manager ended up finding out cuz my pants werent baggy and i was running back n forth the kitchen so embarassing havnt worn at work since.

Good thing shes like a mother figure to me and kept it a secret ofc but sometimes during our conversations shel bring it up n joke around im just like.. "Please stop.." lol

I would wear to work all the time after that lol.  How exactly did you explain that situation?  

I would wear to work all the time after that lol.  How exactly did you explain that situation?  
i didnt, even tho i know her i just froze n kept quiet and just left it at that she knows its a fetish she knows im not incontinent

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

What exactly did she say?  "Are you wearing a diaper?"
no b4 the rush ended and was able to change she just kept giving me wierd looks then wen i was able to change she went into the bathroom to check it u know fpr my diaper in the trash.. then i think 2 days later she brought it up i knew she saw me right off the bat but just didnt know wat too say

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...