LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is this what incontinence feels like?

I remember back when I had my baby, I was in heavy labor and all of a sudden my water broke and it got all over the bed pad and my shirt because it went all over. It was like I was peeing without control and I felt nothing, only the gush coming out. But I knew it was my water that broke, not pee. is this what it's like when you have no control over your bladder, pee just comes out and you have no way of stopping it and it gets all over except you have a diaper on.

I would say that it depends on the individual. For me, right after kidney stone surgery, I'd get a sudden urge to go that I had no hope of stopping. The first time, I wet my pants in the Safeway parking lot. The next time, I was a home, but couldn't get to the toilet fast enough. I left a trail of pee across the living room and into my bedroom. There was a towel on the floor that I stood on until my bladder stopped emptying. After that, I wore a diaper until I regained normal control.

So my answer to your question is yes. My bladder emptied when it needed to and I had no control over what happened. I did get a warning about 1 second before the bladder emptied.

Well there is also the volume of pee that is different. I feel two different things, first is the sudden urge that I am going pee that there is no way of stopping it, it is just going to happen, but then I will only leak 100ml / 3oz and this will go on all day. I can have just been to the bathroom and completely felt like I have completely emptied my bladder then whoosh, I wet my self 5 minutes later since I probably did not completely empty. The other feeling is no feeling, I will go the day with a diaper on and after four hours of not feeling any bladder pressure whatsoever ever I will simply have the feeling of a wet diaper. In both case the amount of pee leaked is very small.

I can't speak for the pregnancy/water breaking, but I'd guess that part is probably somewhat similar. I'm sure there is nowhere near as much water even when flooding my diaper as there would be having your water break. Still, the sudden feeling of becoming wet, and knowing there was nothing you can do to have stopped it probably is about the same.