LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oo-Oo: That Smell: The Next Generation

As time goes by (that would be a wonderful song title) and your baby panties age, the "new" smell" goes away and what replaces it is anything from nothing to icky

Well have no fear. 45-55 years ago, many new baby panties had a smell like baby lotion when they were new. Now you can have that smell, too, Plastic picks up odors and they are hard to get off the material so that means they will stay. Since my diapers are washed about every two weeks that means my snap on panties are sitting around after being rinsed. While drying they are sprayed on the inside with a strong mix or Rite-Aid baby lotion and water then let to dry and put in a closed container. A day or so before my diapers get washed, these panties are put in a big container of a mixture of Rite-Aid baby lotion and water and let to soak. Then they are laid over a drying rack placed in the tub to dry. When my diapers afe folded and put on the shelves in my room the panties are put over them. After awhile, the small should become part of the material itself: Baby Heaven! (Gee: that would be a lively name for a product line)

Well I use both Rite-Aid powder and lotion because they smell most like the classic Johnnon's from 40+ years back

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=20574

• 3 weeks later...

Been using baby lotion for years and have never seen that happen around the leg openings or waist of my panties or wherever the material comes in contact with my body. Also for this use you have diluted it quite a bit. On the ohter hand, STAY AWAY FROM BABY OIL

• 5 weeks later...

There is nothing more mezmorizing than the smell of a very well filled diaper, i mean don't get me wrong, i love the smell of a baby fresh diaper , the lotion , the powder, mmmm love it, but also love it when its absolutly filled , can't hold anymore... mmm just love wearing and using diaper, don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to wear.!?

• 2 months later...

There is nothing more mezmorizing than the smell of a very well filled diaper, i mean don't get me wrong, i love the smell of a baby fresh diaper , the lotion , the powder, mmmm love it, but also love it when its absolutly filled , can't hold anymore... mmm just love wearing and using diaper, don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to wear.!?

It never ceases to amaze me, I mean, it REALLY BLOWS MY MIND that someone would like to sit in their own waste, the unpleasant odors and everything that goes along with it. Not to mention, the damage it does to skin and the potential health problems that can result. What gives? I think somebody's a little off their rocker!