LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing A Huge Buttplug 24/7 To Become Bowel Incontinent.

Can wearing very large butt plugs for over two weeks make a person bowel incontinent from holding the anal sphincter open for very long periods of time? Would the anal sphincter ever go back to normal or would you have to wear diapers.

Just for the record that in no way woud I want to shit my pants for the rest of my life. I would just like your thoghts on the idea. Thanks.

It will go back virtually to the previous size.Has to be done on a more permanent basis to lose control. That said, dont start, if ever you intended, with a big one cos you can and likely will damage the area. Those that do it sort of "build up" towards that if its what they,re preference/fantasy is.Basically its a gradual process.

I think it would take a lot longer than two weeks. Anything other than a gradual stretch would do serious damage. If you do go for it gradually, and you get so stretched you have no control, I doubt if anything other than surgery would reverse it.

I think it would take a lot longer than two weeks. Anything other than a gradual stretch would do serious damage. If you do go for it gradually, and you get so stretched you have no control, I doubt if anything other than surgery would reverse it.

Would that 'serious damage; make sombody incontinent?

So many DLs and ABs want ways to become incontinent, to justify and legitimize their wearing and using diapers. Geez, folks, WEAR them, proudly, comfortably and AS MUCH AS YOU WANT. Anybody wanting to become incontinent needs to talk to those who ARE actually incontinent, especially the bowel incontinent, and see what those folks go through on a day to day basis - THEIR "normal". Not many of us fetishists would even put in half the effort it would take to be diapered 24/7. The ability to pick and choose when and where we want to be diapered and to what degree we want to use our diapers should be fulfilling enough, IMHO...

• Thanks 1

So many DLs and ABs want ways to become incontinent, to justify and legitimize their wearing and using diapers. Geez, folks, WEAR them, proudly, comfortably and AS MUCH AS YOU WANT. Anybody wanting to become incontinent needs to talk to those who ARE actually incontinent, especially the bowel incontinent, and see what those folks go through on a day to day basis - THEIR "normal". Not many of us fetishists would even put in half the effort it would take to be diapered 24/7. The ability to pick and choose when and where we want to be diapered and to what degree we want to use our diapers should be fulfilling enough, IMHO...

I agree totally.... I still don't understand why anyone would want to become incontinent.... you should be thankful that you are able to chose when and where to wear diapers, and if 24/7 so be it.... but for myself it is nice to take a break from the wearning at times and be "adult"... with my job it would be really hard to wear to work, nor do I wish to....I like to have seperation from diaper time and adult time... besides... as much as my daddy/hubby loves to see me in a diaper and change me, I also know he likes to have a wife at times too.....

I agree, one should talk to those who are truly incontient..... the friends that I do know who are truly incontient wishes they weren't....

I guess I just don't get people's wishes at times........

Want to know what can happen with stretching your anus?

Two words: Mr. Goatse.

Click here if you have a strong enough stomach. Not for the easily grossed out.

Really want to do that way of becoming incon now? *shudders*

~ Moogle

HOLY SHIT!!!!! I really wish I hadn't of looked at that. I was like a train wreck though. Once I clicked on the link, I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

Well said, tcc. Well said.

I agree, one should talk to those who are truly incontient..... the friends that I do know who are truly incontient wishes they weren't....

I guess I just don't get people's wishes at times........

Well I am one of those people who would like to be incontinent someday. Im sure 99.9% of incontinent people would not want to be incontinent. Incontinent people don't enjoy wearing diapers like I do so obviously they would not want to wear diapers.

WOW :blush: I had to take a peek. Who am I to knock it but that is way extreme for my liking. I'd say prolonged anal penetrations of that sort would cause some type of damage. George smaller plugs likely wouldn't cause trouble, I heard of people being plugged while in the diaper all day, gives them an erotic sensation I was told. I have seen the other side now, hahaha. And can't unsee it :) My what a big world this is at times, LOL. Different strokes for different folks.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

I wonder if he dressed in drag as a blonde, and that's how we got the 'disappearing' barstool joke. .

One of my uncle's girlfriends worked at a pharmacy and tells the story of a gay couple who came in regularly for enemas and such, and she says she could always hear the crinkle of diapers on one of them, whom she assumed was the catcher. I'm not entirely sure if rough anal sex (over a prolonged period) can result in loss of bowel control, though.

:o *twitch* I was about to eat a chocolate cupcake when I saw the post, and of course I had to go look at Mr. Goatse out of my unquenchable morbid curiosity. It took me five minutes before I could eat the cupcake. I mean... I've seen some freaky anal play stuff, even fisting, but that there is not something I'd discuss at dinner. (If you knew the kind of people I've eaten with you'd understand... a topic during a meal one time was the mechanics of kickfucking. My friends are eccentric, and though they would never do a fraction of what they discuss, nevertheless they enjoy a good disgusting conversation.) Though come to think of it, I could name one or two who would keep on eating. By the way friend, i concur that the introduction of a large anal plug would do damage to the rectum, gradual stretching is necessary to prevent that although it may cause incontinence to do so. Personally I recommend to anyone to remain continent. Its much more useful to choose when to pee (or poop)... do you really want to sit in a messy or leaking diaper on a 90 degree day in a traffic jam for three hours ruining the leather seats because you can't choose to hold it? Not that you were necessarily thinking about actually trying this anal plug business, but there it is. That's my two coppers.

Peace Luvs and Faerydust

Rachel Elizabeth

At the moment I'm not that interested in becoming incontinent because I fear the disapproval of my foster parents who already think I'm emotionally disturbed. As soon as they have passed away I'm differently going to make myself double incontinent. A dream I have had since early childhood even before I became Sexually fascinated with becoming incontinent which in its self has made my desire stronger.

After hours of internet searches I have realized that damaging my external anal sphincter is the best way forward. Initially I wanted to severely damage my internal sphincter which would make me leak without me realising it is happening and with absolutely no control. There is a way to make this happen but theirs a big risk I could damage my intestines. So I'm going to tear my external anal sphincter (when the time in right) by inserting forcibly a five inch wide butt plug while absolutely intoxicated in my backside. It will be small enough so it can't reach all the way up into my intestines. This should hopfully give me severe urge incontinence where as soon as I feel the need to poo it will just come right out because i well not be able to squeeze my muscles to stop it. I will have to wear a diaper. Then I will start on my Urinary Incontinence by just wetting when ever I feel the need too. I will have to wear a diaper all the time anyway so this will prevent me form taking it of and giving up like i always do.

For all the real incontinent people who advice agaest this, I understand how you feel on the subject and repect all your advice on how being incontinent is not all that glamorous. But I know for a fact that I will be a whole person when I finally reach the stage where I jsut dribble all the time from both ends.

At the moment I'm not that interested in becoming incontinent because I fear the disapproval of my foster parents who already think I'm emotionally disturbed. As soon as they have passed away I'm differently going to make myself double incontinent. A dream I have had since early childhood even before I became Sexually fascinated with becoming incontinent which in its self has made my desire stronger.

After hours of internet searches I have realized that damaging my external anal sphincter is the best way forward. Initially I wanted to severely damage my internal sphincter which would make me leak without me realising it is happening and with absolutely no control. There is a way to make this happen but theirs a big risk I could damage my intestines. So I'm going to tear my external anal sphincter (when the time in right) by inserting forcibly a five inch wide butt plug while absolutely intoxicated in my backside. It will be small enough so it can't reach all the way up into my intestines. This should hopfully give me severe urge incontinence where as soon as I feel the need to poo it will just come right out because i well not be able to squeeze my muscles to stop it. I will have to wear a diaper. Then I will start on my Urinary Incontinence by just wetting when ever I feel the need too. I will have to wear a diaper all the time anyway so this will prevent me form taking it of and giving up like i always do.

For all the real incontinent people who advice agaest this, I understand how you feel on the subject and repect all your advice on how being incontinent is not all that glamorous. But I know for a fact that I will be a whole person when I finally reach the stage where I jsut dribble all the time from both ends.

Ladies and gentlemen.....I give you....The Missing Link.....(And I'm just being me George.....You be you and we'll ALL get along)

now i am concerned, once you turn 18 you are tossed out of the foster care system, yet you still have foster parents?

I left my foster parents when I was 17 but like all their foster children we still have contact with them, they have a a close relaship with all of us which I guess they like because they never had children of there own. And by the the way its 21 in England.

Thats cool, was just concerned... i didn't realize it was different in england, and that you lived there.... glad to hear you are still close to your foster parents