LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Girlfriend's Sisters Baby

"MY Girlfriends Sisters Baby"

Chapter 18

I woke up about 9 a.m., still in a daze about not only yesterdays events, but every day since this started. I wasn't sure how much more I could take or how many more embarrassing situations I could handle, what I was sure of, was whoever created this special formula, sure knew what they were doing, as I squirmed around in bed, I could feel the sensation I've come to grow accustom to, a wet and dirty diaper.

I laid there for awhile, just trying to see if I could hear anyone talking, I must have been making some noises and completely forgot about the baby monitor hooked up in the room, the next thing I knew, Beth and Kim's mom, Elly came strolling in, smiling at me and grabbing the wipes, a fresh diaper and the baby powder off of the dresser. As she walked towards me, she said.....

"Well look who's awake, (sniffs the air), smells like someone has a lil pooper in hims lil diapey, c'mon lil one, lets let your nana change your yucky butt, you stinnnnnnk!!!!"

As she pulled my blanket down I saw her nose wrinkle, she felt the bottom of my obviously dirty diaper, claiming "My my, hims such a stinky baby and hims gots a wet bottom too, I'm sure glad the girls aren't keeping you in plastic pants all the time, we wouldn't want our lil stinker to get a yucky ole diaper rash now would we"

She bent over me and slowly un-pinned the diaper pins, first the left one, then the right, as she pulled the front of the diaper back, she smiled and said "Well, it sure isn't as bad as it smelled, hims just a lil tiny bit yucky, yes hims is. If you keep making dirty diapers like this, no worse then a real little baby, other then the typically normal blow-out every baby has from time to time, I just might volunteer to baby-sit you on a full time basis.

She used the edge of the damp diaper to wipe my bottom, then followed up with a couple of Baby Fresh baby wipes, after telling me to lift my bottom, she rolled and scrunched the dirty diaper up under my bottom and then pulled it out, very carefully. After she sat the dirty diaper on the floor, she produced a clean diaper, instructing me to lift my bottom, as I did, she pushed the diaper under my bottom, as soon as I laid down, she spread baby powder over my groin and bottom, then she brought the thick, soft, cloth diaper up between my legs, forcing my legs to spread apart, she then helped me sit up, put a clean tee on me, then took my hand and said "Let's go get some breakfast little one, nana will fix you some eggs and a fresh baba"

As I toddled into the kitchen, in just a cloth diaper and a tee, I noticed Beth and Kim were not home, as nana was getting me set up in my high chair, she must have seen my apprehension, she immediately explained "Kim and Beth got up early and had to go pick up some things for the bar-b-que tomorrow, Cassidy was already awake so they took her and since I was here, I offered to baby-sit you until they got back, and yes baby boy, I knew you would probably have a dirty diaper when you woke up, but baby boy, nana doesn't mind changing her lil baby boy and wiping hims lil yucky bottom (with a cute lil nose wrinkle), I might as well get used to it" as she sets a plate of scrambled eggs in front of me and a baby bottle of formula.

I hadn't finished my bottle, but had gobbled down the eggs (with just my fingers), by time Beth and Kim arrived back home. Beth came in the kitchen, saw me in the high chair and got this incredible smile and twinkle in her eye, as she came over to me, she gave me a big hug and a big mommy kiss (boy and girl kisses were not allowed when others were around). Beth asked her mom if I was a good baby for her and Elly replied, I was a perfect baby, even had a little surprize for his nana in hims lil diapey, both Kim and Beth laughed and Beth looked at me and asked "Awwww, did my lil Booboo have hims yucky ole diapey changed by hims nana" (as I blushed) Kim said "Mom is sure changing a lot of diapers lately, for someone who said she was done with dirty diapers". Elly quickly replied "Trust me girls, the only dirty diapers I'm going to be changing will be Cassidy's and Baby Robs, I'll change their diapers and wipe their lil bottoms any time they need it", everybody just laughed.

Kim then told her mom and Beth that they had best get Cassidy and I ready to go, apparently they had some more shopping to do and had decided to finish it at the mall where The Tops For Bottoms Nursery was located. As Beth wiped my face, got me out of the high chair, then took my hand and headed for the bedroom, Kim hollered out to her "Hey Beth, make sure you pack extra diapers and plastic pants for Rob, oh yea, and an extra onesie too, just in case we drop him off at the nursery so we can go eat lunch", Beth just laughed as she patted my thickly cushioned bottom.

Cassidy was dressed in a cute little romper set, Beth had me in an infantile looking tee, but did let me wear my sweat pants over my diapers and plastic pants, maybe because she had double diapered me and my butt stuck out like an overgrown baby in a diaper derby. Elly informed us that she had no plans today and since she was paying for half of the bar-b-que, she was going shopping with us.

As we all started to get into Kim's SUV, I was surprized when Elly handed Beth my diaper bag and started to strap me in to my car-seat, inserting two fingers into the front of my sweat pants and diaper, then announcing to everyone "Oh my, we have a miracle here, this little piss-pot is still dry", everyone started laughing and Beth looked at me, smiled and whispered "I Love You".

The drive to the mall was about 20 minutes, not a lot of traffic for a Sunday, but when we got to the mall, the parking lots were semi-full. On the drive there all 3 women were chatting about the bar-b-que and Beth asked Kim if she had called her pediatrician, Kim told her no, she didn't want to bother her on a holiday weekend and since we would be seeing them on Tuesday anyway for Cassidy's and Rob's appointments, whatever she had to tell her could wait until then. As Kim parked the SUV, I could feel myself wetting my diaper, remembering that Beth had double diapered me, I doubted I would be much more then a little damp, at best, what did bother me, was that all too familiar rumbling down low in my tummy, I knew it wouldn't be long before breakfast and my morning baby bottle of special formula would be seeking a release, very soon.

As our little group walked into the mall, Cassidy in her stroller, Elly holding my hand and Beth and Kim toting the diaper bags, Elly asked Kim if the nursery was open today and was her and Beth planning on dropping the babies off there. Kim told her that the nursery didn't officially open until Tuesday, after the holidays, but Amber and Ashley were training new girls today so that yes, there was someone there, and no, they weren't dropping the babies off. When I heard this, I breathed a sigh of relief which both Kim and Beth noticed, Beth quickly whispered in my ear "Is someone tired of being a baby", Kim heard her ask me and they both stood there, tapping their foot, waiting patiently for me to answer, I slowly shook my head no and whispered back that I wanted to keep being a baby, Beth smiled, took my hand and said "Let's go s hopping girls"

We must have been walking thru the store for about 45 minutes when, without warning, I exploded into my diaper, I stopped quickly as Kim kept pushing the shopping buggy Cassidy was riding in and I was hanging onto, when Kim asked me why was I stopping the buggy, I just stood there, I must have had a certain look on my face because Kim just smiled, wrinkled her nose and said "Aha, did you just make a big booboo in your diaper Robby", Beth and Elly noticed we had stopped and came back to see what we were doing, as soon as they got there Kim wasted no time in telling them her SUSPICIONS. Elly asked Kim if I had just messed my diaper, Kim said yea, she thought so, Elly laughed and said "Well Hell, no big deal, if we stopped every time a baby made a dirty diaper we'd be stopping every 10 minutes, plus, Baby Robby's had so many messy diaper s I'm quite sure that having to sit in one for a little while longer won't be all that big of a deal, babies sit around in messy diapers all the time", both Beth and Kim agreed and continued on with their shopping as Kim told me to hold on to the shopping buggy and not let go, I noticed Kim was sort of sniffing the air as she got behind me, I think the double diaper, plastic pants and sweat pants sort of masked the smell, at least I hoped it would.

As we stood in the checkout line, Beth and Elly were in front of the shopping buggy placing our purchases on the automated check out belt, Cassidy was still in the baby seat, I was hanging on to the side corner at the back of the buggy and Kim was standing right behind me. Out of the blue, a good looking lady, probably in her early 40's, quietly mentioned to Kim "Oh my, what a lovely baby (looking at Cassidy), but I think your little one made a messy diaper", as she distinctly wrinkled her nose. Kim replied quickly by sniffing the air, then saying "Oh My God, I think you're right, I am so sorry", the lady told her, don't worry about it, that's what babies do, at the least most opportune times, they both just laughed. I'm not sure how red I was turning but I do know I was turning red, fortunately Kim didn't make a big deal out of it and expose my embarrassing predicament to the lady.

When we got out of the store, Elly mentioned she was ready for some lunch, both Beth and Kim agreed, then looked at Cassidy and I, Kim said there was no way we could take me into a restaurant and that she was sorry, but they had no choice but to take me to the nursery and get me changed. I wasn't sure if I was ready for another round in Kim's nursery but as I walked thru the mall, feeling the mess in my diaper squish and stick to my butt I knew, I had no choice.

When we got to the nursery, Amber and Ashley had just finished up with their training classes and were the only ones there, when I waddled in, I couldn't believe how their eyes lit up and they both got big smiles on their faces. They both rushed over to Cassidy and I and started hugging both of us, when Amber got to me and started to hug me, she just froze, sniffed the air, then wrinkled her nose saying "Huh huh, I see how it is, you don't bring Baby Robby to visit us unless he's got a loaded diaper". Kim started laughing right away and said, "Well, unfortunately, this time, you're right, but honestly, he just messed his diaper while we were shopping and you don't have to change him, Beth will"

Elly immediately jumped in and said she was hungry and wanted to go to lunch, Amber sensed her urgency and told Kim "That's ok, if you all want to leave the babies here and go eat lunch, we can watch them for a bit, but my mom is coming by, so if that's ok, I mean what with Baby Rob and all". Kim said "Sure, no problem, but is your mom going to have a problem with Rob", Amber replied, "No, Ashley and I already told her about what you all were doing and she thought it was kind a cute, hope you don't mind", looking at Beth, Beth replied "Sure, I have no problem, as long as she doesn't hurt him and she understands, he's just a little baby".

What I hadn't noticed was that while Amber and Beth were talking, Kim had already changed Cassidy's wet diaper and had her back in the stroller. Beth looked at Kim and Elly and asked if they were ready, Kim said yes, she decided to take Cassidy with her since she had been such a good baby all day, Elly was eagerly ready and said LET'S GO. As I stood there, with a full diaper, I almost had a tear in my eye when Beth gave me a quick mommy kiss and told me to be a good baby, Amber took my hand and Ashley grabbed my diaper bag as everyone walked out.

Amber smiled at me, patted my bottom, wrinkled her nose and said "Let's go get you changed little one, you stink". As we walked towards the back area of the nursery, familiarity set in quickly, Ashley yelled at Amber, "Don't change him until I get back there, I want to help". When we got to the back area, Amber told me to hop up on the over-sized crib, as I did, I felt the mess squish and mush up my back and my groin area, Amber gently put her hand on my chest and pushed me down on my back so I was laying with my legs partly off the edge of the crib.

I couldn't see anything but heard Ashley come into the room, it wasn't long before I realized she WAS NOT ALONE, as I lay there, both Amber and Ashley appeared over me on my left side, and to my shock, I heard a lady say "Well well well, what do we have here, and here I thought it was that little baby who made a mess in her diaper", I looked to my right and up and I know I wet my diaper right there on the spot, I saw the lady who had been behind us at the checkout line, the one that commented she could smell a messy diaper, this was Amber's mother, Becky, as I lay there, She looked down at me, smiled and said "YOU GIRLS DON'T MIND IF I CHANGE HIM DO YOU, THIS LITTLE STINKER'S GOT A REALLY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD DIAPER AND HE STINKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

"My Girlfriends Sisters Baby"

Chapter 19

---------------

I saw the lady who had been behind us at the checkout line, the one that commented she could smell a messy diaper, this was Amber's mother, Becky, as I lay there, She looked down at me, smiled and said "YOU GIRLS DON'T MIND IF I CHANGE HIM DO YOU, THIS LITTLE STINKER'S GOT A REALLY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD DIAPER AND HE STINKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both Amber and Ashley started giggling as Becky slowly pulled my sweats down, checking the insides of them to make sure there wasn't a mess anywhere, she folded them and handed them to Amber, she then told me to lift my butt as she slowly pulled my plastic pants down to my ankles, and with a quick glance and wiping her hand across the inside of the plastic pants, she left them at my ankles as she said, "Well, these aren't too bad and are just barely damp, we can re-use these at least for one more diaper", as she patted the bottom of my double thick diaper, I saw her nose twitch a little bit and heard her tell Amber and Ashley, "He's really not that wet, hims just has a lil damp bottom, butttttttt, this big baby has definitely got one, really, yucky, stinky diaper, WHEW BABY", all 3 women laughed and wrinkled their noses simultaneously!

I couldn't help but notice an almost satisfying smile on her face as she un-pinned my diaper, bringing it down slowly, wiping me from front to back carefully, as if not wanting to miss even the littlest of spots, and as if communicating with her mind, she looks towards Amber and without saying a word, Amber smiles and hands her the baby wipes from the shelf, Becky slowly and methodically wipes my entire diaper area with the baby wipes, ignoring my increasing excitement as my penis starts getting harder, then without warning, her finger flicks my penis with a quickness and before I know what is happening, my penis goes limp, as if surrendering to a more powerful force. Surprised, I lay there as Ashley hands her a clean diaper and the baby powder, she slaps the inside of my thigh, gently, but firmly and tells me to lift, as I do, I feel the soft, thick diaper get pushed under my bottom, when she tells me ok, I lower my butt on to the thick diaper, Becky quickly, but expertly powders my diaper area and pulls the thick diaper up between my legs, slightly forcing my legs apart, as she expertly pins both sides. She starts to pull my plastic pants up, but when she gets them up near my knees, she stops, then says, "I think we're gonna let you go without your lil plastic panties baby boy, your bottom was looking a little bit red there and I sure don't want you getting an icky ole didee rash", as she pulls my plastic pants all the way off, handing them to Amber and telling her to put them in the dirty didee bag.

Not that I needed another bottle, of anything, but before I knew it, the sides of my crib were being pulled up and locked into place and another baby bottle of formula was being stuck in my mouth with a firm warning from Ashley, "Remember last time, if you don't drink your baba all gone, we'll wheel your crib out by the desk near the window and feed it to you, just like a little baby", I quickly started nursing the baby bottle as Ashley patted my bottom and said, "GOOD BABY"

It must have been about an hour and a half later, I wasn't sure because after drinking the baby bottle, I must have fallen asleep, but I heard Kim and Beth talking with Amber and Becky, and from what I could tell and what I thought I was hearing, it was starting to make sense to me why Becky was so adept at changing diapers, on adults. Becky was telling Kim and Beth that she and Amber had to take care of her late husband and both had become quite good at changing diapers and taking care of diapered dependant adults, Becky went on to say that after her husband passed away, she became a volunteer (apparently she had hit a multi-million dollar jackpot on a slot machine and her and Amber were basically set for life), at a nursing home, where she felt there was a need for volunteers who had no qualms about helping the elderly and needy, in and including changing diapers as needed. Amber who also had no problems with diaper duty, preferred her charges to be a bit younger, thus explaining why she was not only working in the nursery, but one of Kim's top managers.

As I lay there I was vaguely aware of my diaper becoming damp, it was almost as if I didn't even know, or realize I was wetting or messing my diapers anymore. I looked up as Ashley walked over to my crib, looking down at me, she just smiled, then hollered out, "HEY YOU ALL, THE BABY's AWAKE!!!"

Within minutes, it seemed everyone poured into the room where I lay in my oversized crib. Beth came over and looked down at me, smiling as she slowly lowered the crib side, then sat next to me, Kim was standing next to Beth, holding a wide awake Cassidy, Amber and Ashley standing towards the bottom of my crib, and last but certainly not least, Elly came in with Becky, both laughing and looking at me. Beth looked at me, smiled, and said, "Baby Boy, we seem to have a little problem here (as she patted the baby blue crib sheet I was laying on), it appears you have a wet diaper (motioning towards the spreading wet spot under my bottom, highlighted by the pastel baby blue sheet), now Baby Boy, the problem is, the formula we're feeding you is causing you to wet and mess your diapers way more then we anticipated, not that that's a bad thing, I mean, you're just doing what babys do and that's what we wanted you to do, so you could experience what it's really like to be a baby".

"Our problem is, we have a lot of running around to do yet, getting everything ready for tomorrows bar-b-que, and as much as we would love to take you with us, there are certain limitations that arise when we take you with us, for instance, you are in need of being changed at least every one to two hours, just like a newborn or an infant, the problem is, we don't have access to facilities that allow us to change you that often, unlike a baby, and Becky mentioned that you were starting to get a little red on your bottom, which means, we need to change you as soon as possible after you wet or make a poopy diaper so you don't get a diaper rash".

"Well Baby Boy, we think we found an answer to our little problem, at least for the next 6 hours or so, while we're getting all of our shopping and running around done, Becky has agreed to take you to work with her, she called her Head Nurse and explained her situation, stating that you were one of her girlfriends brother and she explained how you were slow and still in need of diapers and constant care and how she agreed to babysit you today, her Head Nurse said she didn't see any problem with you coming with her and that they could keep you restrained in a wheel-chair, and if you needed to rest, they had a empty adult crib available for you".

As Beth was explaining all of this to me, my head was spinning, I mean, this meant that more people would be seeing me in diapers and Becky would be changing me at least 2 to 3 more times, if not more. As I was caught in a daydream of what was happening to me, Beth patted my bottom and said, "Looks like I best get someone in some dry britches, my Baby Boy's got a wet diapey". Beth quickly changed my wet diaper while Becky was packing extra diapers (left there from when I was there before), in my diaper bag, as Beth was pulling my sweats up over my plastic pants and fresh diaper, Becky said, "Oh, this will work out just fine at the nursing home (holding up one of my onesies), we'll dress him in this and then use a blanket to cover him up when he's in the wheelchair, that way, it'll be much easier to do a quick peek or a finger check under the blanket to see if he's wet or messy, whether he's in the wheelchair or the crib".

Beth, Kim and Elly all gave me good-bye kisses and told me to be a good baby for Aunt Becky as Becky took me by the hand, and as we stood in the doorway, she looked back at Beth and said, "Don't worry, I'll take real good care of your Baby Boy and I'll drop him off at Kims house about 8 tonight, OH, and BETH, DON'T WORRY ABOUT HIS DIAPER RASH, I'LL CHECK AND CHANGE HIM EVERY HALF HOUR TO AN HOUR, AND IF I CAN'T CHECK OR CHANGE HIM, THERE ARE ABOUT 6 OR 7 NURSES AIDES THAT CAN HELP, THEY HAVE NO PROBLEMS CHANGING YUCKY, STINKY DIAPERS, EVEN ON BIG BABY's LIKE BABY ROB"

I LOOKED BACK JUST IN TIME TO SEE BETH WINK AT ME, AS HER AND KIM SMILED AND WRINKLED THEIR NOSES...................................

• Like 1

Great story, I must admit I was initially a little put off by the spelling, punctuation and grammar, tho I guess since I'm English rather than American it could just be regional, but my lil one told me he was reading it and enjoying it so I got on with it and read it and by half way through the first chapter I was hooked, this is a great story thanks for writing it and I'm looking forward to reading any more you care to provide us with. :)

Chapter 20

---------------

As we got out to Beckys car, she told me she didn't have a car seat so she was going to buckle me into the back seat, she sat my diaper bag on the backseat next to me and after getting me buckled in she laughingly said, " O-K Baby Boy, Let's go bye-bye with Auntie Becky"

I don't think it took more then thirty minutes to get to the nursing home, but the bottle I had at the nursery had already done its' foul work. Beth had changed my wet diaper just prior to leaving with Becky, unfortunately, my diaper was now messy, not too bad from what I could tell, but bad enough to possibly be noticed by a keen nose and definitely messy enough to be noticed by a good old fashioned diaper check. I was trying to roughly figure out in my head how many wet and/or messy diapers I was going through a day and as near as I could tell, based on me wetting and/or messing my diaper every hour or so, I figured I was being changed approximately 12 to 15 times a day, remembering back, I recall that being the equivalent to what a newborn or an infant averaged, WOW, Guess I Was Getting What I Asked For!

Becky came over to my side, after grabbing my diaper bag from the other side first, she unsnapped my seat belt and helped me out of the car, I wasn't sure but could have swore I saw her nose twitch, just a tad. With my diaper bag strapped over her left shoulder and her holding my left hand with her right hand, we walked thru the front doors of the nursing home. I saw numerous residents sitting to my left in what looked like an open tv room, and to my right was what appeared to be the dining area, all the tables were clean and set up with napkins and silverware ready for the next serving, there were about 4 or 5 nurses aides and what looked like some kitchen staff sitting at a couple of the tables sipping coffee and soft drinks.

Walking towards what looked like an administration office, we were met by a very sophisticated looking lady dressed in a very proper looking ladies suit. Becky greeted her with a hi and then bent down and faced me as if she was talking to a toddler and said, "Dani, This is Baby Robbie, Robbie, can you say hi to Miss Danielle Jackson, Baby Boy, you can call her Miss Dani". Miss Dani slightly knelt down and held my hand with one of her hands over the other, as if she was meeting a toddler. As she stood back up, I thought I saw her nose twitch a little bit, but then, figured it might be my imagination just as I thought it was when Becky got me out of the car. Miss Dani told Becky she had set up room 4 for me with a crib and explained that it was between the nurses station and the office so it would be easier for her or one of the aides to keep tabs on me and check me as often as needed, Becky told Miss Dani that she would like to check on me or at least have me checked hourly, explaining to her that I had a very red bottom and was getting a diaper rash, and she wanted to make sure I didn't lay or sit around in a wet or dirty diaper for very long, Miss Dani agreed thoroughly expressing her concern over my diaper rash and assured Becky that she had already talked with the nurses and aides and they all agreed to help when and where as needed, Miss Dani also told Becky she would get her a tube of Desitin or Balmex if she didn't have any in my diaper bag.

Miss Dani then motioned for both of us to follow her and as we were departing the entrance area Miss Dani waved for two of the nurses aides who were sitting down to follow us. We walked past the admin. office and down a brightly lit hallway towards what looked like a nurses station, about half way down, we walked into a room, I noticed the number on the door was 4, the room was brightly lit and sat up with a dresser, a tv, a lounge chair and an oversized adult crib, complete with drop sides and what appeared to be a pastel pink colored nursery print crib sheet covering the water-proof mattress, as we walked in Miss Dani said, "I hope the crib sheet is ok, we wasn't sure what he would prefer and considering his limited mentality based on what you told me, we felt the drab looking grayish sheet covers we normally use would be too de pressing", Becky immediately responded and said, "NO, by all means, these are just darling and it's basically the same as Baby Robbies used to at home, well, other then the pink, most of his nursery gear and layette is more baby blue", both miss Dani and Becky laughed, as did the 2 nurses aides that followed us into the room.

Miss Dani immediately introduced the two nurses aides as Sharon and Teri and told Becky that it was Sharon who brought the crib sheets from her home, pointing to a stack of 3 more on the dresser, all pinkish in color, and also noted that it would be primarily Sharon and Teri helping to watch me and check on me if Becky couldn't get to it. Miss Dani then whispered something into Beckys ear and Becky nodded in agreement, almost immediately, Miss Dani then turned towards Sharon and Teri and said, "Girls, Becky and I have some paperwork we need to attend to so I would greatly appreciate it if you two could get Robbie ready to take to the tv room before supper, his diaper bag's right there on the chair and if I'm not mistaken, I think Becky said he was wearing plastic pants (Becky nodded in agreement), if you girls can get him undressed and get his plastic pants off, and if he needs changed, change him. Robbie has the onset of a nasty diaper rash so Teri, you can follow me to my office so I can give you some diaper rash creme and Sharon can start undressing him so he'll be ready to change if he needs it by time Teri gets back with the creme, and if you can girls, please don't put his plastic pants back on him, just dress him in a diaper and one of his onesies, that will help the rash clear up quicker plus it'll be easier for all of us to do diaper checks as needed"

Sharon wasted no time helping me to get up on the crib and as I sat there with my feet dangling over the side, she gently pushed me back, then yanked on my sweats pulling them down to my ankles with ease. She then stuck her fingers in my plastic pants on each side and carefully pulled them down, indicating for me to lift my butt a bit with her hand as she felt a little resistance from the plastic pants. Once the plastic pants were down to my ankles with my sweat pants, I couldn't help but notice Sharon as she wrinkled her nose and almost as quickly I heard Miss Dani say, "I thought he smelled a little ripe when I first met him but just like I would any other baby, I gave him the benefit of the doubt until I could verify it", Miss Dani, Becky, Teri and Sharon all laughed and Teri said, "Sharon, if you wait f or me I'll hurry and get that diaper rash creme and get back as fast as I can to help you change him, you can get everything set up and ready", Sharon agreed and replied, "Ok, I'll wait, but if I'm going to get everything set up to change him I'm gonna have to put him all the way in the crib and pull the sides up, wouldn't want him to fall out and go boom-boom", Sharon quickly pulled my sweats and plastic pants off, swung my legs around so they would be inside the crib, pulled the drop side up so it locked in place, then gave me a little pat on my messy bottom and peeked inside my diaper at the thigh and said, "EEEEW YUCKY, HIMS JUST A LIL STINKER, YES HIMS IS"

Sharon went about getting my things out of my diaper bag, a clean diaper, baby wipes and a onesie, Teri was back within a couple of minutes and went into the bathroom, I heard running water and automatically started wetting my diaper, Teri came out of the bathroom holding a wet wash cloth telling Sharon they would be needing this as she waved it in the air, Sharon laughed and said, "OH YEA, we will definitely be needing that, baby wipes alone are not going to clean up this mess"

Both girls approached the crib and as Sharon was releasing the locked drop side she saw the wet spot spreading and getting bigger under my bottom, she laughed and said, "WELL, It's a good thing we didn't change this little stinker yet, look at him, wetting that diaper like a lil champion", Sharon felt the bottom of my diaper and quickly pulled her hand back as she said, "YUCK, Let's get your bottom changed Baby Boy, You're soaking wet and you stink"

Sharon and Teri showed their expertise as they quickly changed my diaper, using the diaper itself to wipe away the biggest part of the mess, then using the warm, wet wash cloth and finally finishing up with a couple fresh smelling baby wipes, ignoring the extreme erection I had through-out the entire diaper change, as Teri rubs the diaper rash creme all over my bottom and groin area, then sprinkles a small amount of corn starch baby powder on the inside of the diaper, and as she pulls the soft, cloth diaper up between my legs, they both remarked and giggled at the blue teddy bear diaper pins used to pin my diapers up, then Teri grabbed the onesie and said, "OH MY GOD, Sharon, look at this (as she held the onesie up for Sharon to see revealing the same style Blue Teddy Bear appliqu e on my onesie that was on my diaper pins), This is just too cute, They dress him exactly like they would a baby", Sharon quickly replied, "WELL DUH Teri, after changing that dirty diaper we just changed, how else would you dress him", both girls just laughed as Teri pulled the onesie over my shoulders, then gently pushed me back down, bringing the rear flap of the onesie up under my butt and snapping it to the front flap proficiently.

Becky gets back into the room shortly after the girls are done dressing me, pushing a wheelchair, she tells the girls that they can take me down to the tv room so I can watch some tv with the other residents before everyone eats dinner, Sharon tells Teri to go ahead and do her rounds and she'll take me to the tv room, Becky gives me a little peck on the cheek telling me what a good baby boy I was, then yells to Teri to wait up, she was going to help her with her rounds, as soon as they changed the wet crib sheet for a clean one. Sharon covers me with a blanket then pushes me to the tv room, parking my wheelchair (applying the brakes), near the back row of lounge chairs so she can watch me from the dining room where she goes back and sits down with some other aides, every once in awh ile I hear laughter and giggling coming from Sharon and the aides as they all look over at me.

Approximately 45 minutes to an hour later, after Sharon and the other aides have done numerous checks on the residents and me, in the tv room, getting them drinks and responding to their needs, Miss Dani walks up to me, kneels down and asks me how I'm doing, then without any notice or hesitation, she sticks her hand beneath my blanket, lifting it slightly, then sticks two fingers into my onesie and diaper feeling for any signs of wetness, she then leans forward and sniffs under the blanket indiscretely, then looks back towards Sharon and the other aides and announces more loudly then I would have liked, "He's being a real good baby, he's not wet and he doesn't smell like he has any poopies yet", Sharon and the rest of the aides all laughed and Sharon told Miss Dani sh e had just checked me 5 minutes before.

Becky and Teri came back about 10 minutes later and after Becky checked my diaper, finding it still dry and clean, walked over with Teri and sat down, Sharon and another aide stood up and headed out of the dining room area, Sharon stopped by me and told me, "Be back to check on you in a little while Baby Boy, got to go do my rounds (wrinkling her nose she says), you're not the only one around here that makes poopy diapers", then walks off with the other aide, both laughing.

I see Becky get up and leave the dining area, returning within a couple of minutes with one of my baby bottles, but I notice the bottle is empty. Becky walks over to the kitchen and talks to one of the girls that work in the kitchen, then hands her the baby bottle, a few minutes later the girl returns with what now looks like a full baby bottle. Becky and Teri walk over to me and Becky tells me that since we're not eating supper for another hour and a half, she's going to put me back in my crib so I can take the bottle without the other residents watching. Teri pushes my wheelchair to my room with Becky close behind her, as Becky helps me up into the crib and on to another clean, pink, crib sheet, she checks my diaper to see if I'm wet or messy, announcing to Teri that I didn't need changed yet, Teri sticks my baby bottle in my mouth and I notice right away, this wasn't the special formula I had grown accustom to but it was going to be just as bad, as far as making me mess my diaper, it was apple juice and this stuff worked on me as fast, if not faster then a laxative, A LITTLE SECRET, I HAD THOUGHT I KEPT FROM BETH?

• 4 weeks later...

< Chapter 21 >

I must have fallen asleep while nursing the baby bottle of apple juice because when I opened my eyes, Becky was standing over my crib looking down on me as I lay there. I then heard what sounded like Sharon as she approached the crib with one of my diapers and a onesie in her hand. Just as she got to the crib, Becky let the railing down and proceded to unsnap my onesie, telling me to sit up while she pulled the wet onesie over my head, then gently pushing me back down.

Becky: He's only wet, not even soaked, just sort of damp, but I guess we had best change his diaper, wouldn't want his rash getting any nastier, Sharon just giggled and agreed with Becky. As Becky undid the diaper pins, I noticed she stuck them between her lips, she must have seen me watching her and she just looked at me and wrinkled her nose and winked, she pulled the wet diaper from beneath me and handed it to Sharon who quickly placed it in a plastic bag labeled "Wet Didees", I mused and thought to myself, I wonder if they have a bag labeled "Dirty Didees" too?

Becky expertly re-pinned the new diaper on me and pulled another onesie over my head, giving me a gentle swat on my bottom, indicating I should lift up, as I did, Becky pulled the rear flap of the onesie under my butt and snapped it to the front of the onesie. When she turned around to get the wheelchair, Sharon gave me a little pat to my bottom and then helped me out of the crib and into the wheelchair, she then turned around and stripped the wet baby sheet off of the crib mattress and quickly replaced it with an even more infantile looking crib sheet.

When we arrived at the dining room, Sharon placed my chair right next to the table all the aides had been sitting at earlier ( there were 2 aides sitting there I had not met yet ). I heard Becky say to the 2 aides, "Hey girls, this is Robbie and he's gonna be spending some time with us today, Robbie, this is Samantha and Sarah, can you say HI" . Samantha and Sarah just smiled and both said hi to me in unison as Becky asked the aides if they could watch me for a bit, both girls giggled and answered yes.

As I sat there semi-listening to the girls chat, I got an all too familiar rumbling in my tummy and I knew the inevitable and probably the very embarrassing incident was about to happen, right here, in front of these two strange girls. I could only hope, knowing I would defiitely be making a dirty diaper very quickly, that it would come out smoothly and quietly and just maybe, just maybe, I could escape the humiliation that I was looking at, but unfortunately, this was not to be. Before I could even begin to gather my thoughts, my backside erupted with an enourmous, and very embarrassing sound. My diaper muffled some of the sound but between the rumbling in my tummy and the rumbling & tootin in my diaper, there was no doubt in these girls minds as to exatly what I was doing.

I tried to act as nonchalantly as possible trying to make as if nothing happened but as I looked out of the corner of my eye, Samantha, the aide sitting to my right was wrinkling her nose and waving her hand in front of her face. Sarah told Samantha to watch me for a sec while she ran and found Becky, Samantha just nodded her head quietly and whispered "hurry".

When Sarah located Becky, she found her chatting with Miss Dani, Sarah told Becky what had happened and if there was anything they could do to help her. Miss Dani spoke up immediately and asked Sarah, " I know you and Samantha are new here, have both of you been cleared and checked off on diaper changing?" Sarah answered no, they had not been checked off in that area, up until now they had only been assisting in feeding the clients, making beds and helping with the bathing. Miss Dani asked Sarah, "Do you and Sam think you're ready to try and change diapers, and if so, did you want to test out on Robbie, I know he's probably got a pretty messy diaper from what you explained, but it would be good to get a really bad diaper out of the way right from the get go, so are you and Sam game?"

Very good, Becky and I will accompany you back down to the dining room and you can let Sam know what you 2 will be doing, if that's agreeable to you?

When the threesome got back to the dining room, Sam was sitting there talking baby talk to Robbie, she immediately stopped when she saw Miss Dani, Becky and Sarah, she was afraid she might be in trouble for talking to Robbie like he was nothing more then a baby. Becky assured her that it was no problem, as a matter of fact, that was how he was talked to at home and he seemed to like it, everyone jsut laughed as Sam wiped her brow and said, "Whew"

Sarah then told Sam what Miss Dani and her had talked about and Sam immediately agreed to this diaper changing test, even tho she knew that it was going to be one, very, nasty, stinky diaper, just then, I felt another rumble and yet another wave of soft poop filled my diaper as I tooted and rumbled some more, this caused the mess in my diaper to spread up the front over my groin area and up the back, encasing my entire bottom and groin area in a sticky, yucky mess, Miss Dani said, "OH MY, Maybe we shoud wait a bit until this lil stinker finishes" as everyone sat down and Miss Dani motioned for the cafeteria girl to bring them all something to drink.

When the cafeteria girl brought everyone their drinks, as she sat Beckys drink between Becky and myself, she wrinkled her nose and said, "Well Now, someone sure smells like he's got stinky pants", everyone laughed as Miss Dani explained to her that they were all waiting for me to finish filling my britches before they took me back to my room to change me, the cafeteria girl just looked at me, wrinkled her nose and pinched my cheek and said, "When you get your stinky pants changed you lil cutie, you come back and visit me and I'll fix you another baba"

I learned later that the cafeteria girls name was Candy, and I'm here to tell you, she was a little cutie and just as sweet as candy, she worked the cafeteria because she couldn't handle bathing the clients and changing diapers all day, I thought and laughed to myself, wow, finally I found someone who doesn't want to change my diaper.

After everyone had finished their drinks, Miss Dani stood up and said, "OK Girls, I think this little stinker has finished filling his britches for now, let's all head back to room 4 and see how Sarah and Sam do with their first diaper change".

As Becky started to grab my wheelchair, Sarah took her place and told her, she's got it, and just smiled. Sarah and Sam walked side by side pushing the wheelchair as Becky and Miss Dani followed closely behind.

Once we got back in the room, Sarah and Sam took over immediately while Becky and Miss Dani stood by and observed. Sarah pulled my blanket off and both her and Sam got a whiff of a very stinky diaper, Sarah helped me to my feet while Sam got the crib ready for my inevitable change, but Sam did something different, before helping me up into the crib she got out a changing pad that covered half of the mattress, once the changing pad was properly in place, and before I sat down on the crib, Sam knelt down and un-snapped my onesie, then carefully pulled it over my head and took it off, it was then that I noticed that my diaper had leaked at the back of my onesie and near the thighs. Both girls helped me sit on the edge of the crib, then gently lifted my legs and swung them over onto the mattress, this caused the mess in my diaper to smear even more and it started seeping out the top of my diaper in the back.

Once I was laying down, Sam unpinned my diaper, noting how cute the diaper pins looked, as she pulled the front of my diaper down, ever so slowly, Sarah went into the washroom and got a couple of wet wash cloths, then rummaged thru my diaper bag and found a plastic bag labled "Dirty Didees", when I saw this, I chuckled a little thinking, yuppers, just what I thought.

My chuckle must have been noticed by Sarah, she looked down at me and said, "OH YEA, You better laugh you little stinker, you have got one messy diaper and you think it's funny", everyone laughed and then Sam said, "Well I'm sure he thinks it's funny, it's the only thing this big baby can do right, Hims just a little stink-pot and hims thinks it's oh so funny for us to have to wipe his lil yucky bottom and change his stinky lil diapee, yes he does, hims just a lil stinker" everyone laughed!

Sarah and Sam, after getting me cleaned up, asked Becky if they still wanted to keep me in just a diaper with no plastic pants, Becky told them it would be ok to go ahead and put plastic pants on me as we was getting ready to leave shortly, Sam found a pair of nursery decorated plastic pants and brought them over with a clean onesie and after Sarah had pinned my diaper on, helped put the plastic pants and the onesie on me, once they were done, both girls patted my bottom, then turned to Miss Dani and asked, "Well, How did we do", Miss Dani smiled at them both and told them they both did a great job and passed their diapering test, but cautioned both of them to not use baby talk with the clients when they were changing their diapers and to respect them and their privacy as much as possible. Both girls agreed and left the room joyously and smiling, they were now full fledged nurses aides.

As Becky was packing my diaper bag and making sure we didn't leave anything behind, she asked Miss Dani what she wanted to do with the soiled crib sheets, Miss Dani told her to just leave them and they would get them to the laundry, then said, "You know, I just might hang on to them, do you think you could bring Baby Robbie back next week, I have 6 more student nurses aides to qualify and I think that them changing Robbie, being able to use babytalk and not having to be so uptight about it just might help them get thru the diaper changing testing easier".

Becky assured her that she would ask if I would be available and would get back to her as quick as possible.

Even if I could have talked openly without exposing myself, I doubt I would have told them that there would be no way since I was headed home on Tuesday, little did I know, The special formula was going to have some long term affects none of us had counted on, and that Beth would be making a very serious, life changing decision for me, with the help of Kim, her sister and Elly, her mother.........

I WOULD SOON DISCOVER THAT MY FEELINGS OR INPUT WOULD NOT BE A FACTOR, AT ALL.............................................................................

• 4 weeks later...

LOL, OOPS, Sorry about that, figured no one was reading this story anymore since I never got any feedback or comments, was actually working on another story but if people are interested, I'll happily finish this story, thanks for your input and support...........BooBoo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Girlfriends Sisters Baby

< Chapter 22 >

The ride back to Kims house was more of a blur as I pondered over the conversation Becky had with Miss Dani, I thought it would be interesting to actually be changed by so many young girls but then again, knew there was no way Beth would commit me, or her to a situation such as that since we were heading back home in 2 days or so, but still, it kind of excited me just thinking about the humiliation factor of having so many girls fussing over me, seeing me in diapers and actually changing my diapers without being repulsed or harboring any negative feelings, basically feeling the same way they would if changing a babys soiled diaper ( I had no idea Kim, Beth and their mom had invited so many people to the bar-b-que on Monday, plus the fact that every single one of them was female ).

As we pulled into the driveway, both Beth and Kim were outside waiting for us with Cassidy, Beth came over to the Beckys car and proceeded to get me out while Becky grabbed my diaper bag explaining to Kim and Beth that they had put my dirty diapers in the "Dirty Didees" bag she had found in my diaper bag. Beth gave me a big hug while patting my bottom, checking for a wet or bad diaper no doubt ( I was starting to know when anyone was sneaking a diaper check on me ), Becky saw Beth and told her that I had just been changed about 30 minutes ago by 2 of the staffs nurses aides, Beth smiled, looked at me and said "AWWWWWWWW THAT'S SOOOOOO CUTE"

We wasn't inside the house more then 5 minutes when Kim brought 2 baby bottles over, one for me and one for Cassidy, being extremely careful not to mix the bottles up, once we had our bottles and sat on a blanket in the middle of the floor, Beth, Kim and Becky sat on the couch and living room chairs and started chatting.

Becky explained to Beth and Kim what her and Miss Dani had talked about and mentioned that she was sure that the nursing home would be prepared to pay for the rare services which Beth could offer by allowing me to become their testing grounds for diapering care and needs, sort of like a "Diapering 101 Course" I thought to myself, as I amused myself with my thoughts I was suddenly given an eyeopener when I heard Beth say, " I would like to talk to Miss Dani, I'm sure we can come to some type of monetary agreement, it would definitely help with the bills and the additional cost to Kim of having 2 more mouths to feed, plus it would help with the cost of the diaper service we're going to have to get for Robbie".

If Becky hadn't been sitting there I would have said something to Kim and Beth, but I didn't want her to find out that I wasn't really slow, little did I know, she already knew everything about me and what Beth and Kim were doing, Amber from Kims daycare and nursery had already told her everything. What did bother me was that Beth was actually entertaining the proposition and seriously thinking about having me become the nursing home baby, I had a gut wrenching feeling that there was something I wasn't being told, not to mention that gut wrenching feeling that I was about to make another messy diaper as my tummy started to rumble from the bottle I was STILL nursing on, it seemed I couldn't even finish a bottle anymore without making a wet or messy diaper, that special formula was really working well, I had no idea just how well.

Just before Becky left, she sweetened the pot, so to speak, by telling Beth and Kim that she was almost positive that the nursing home, along with whatever money we agreed upon, would also include adding me, per se, Kims home, to the nursing homes weekly diaper delivery service, since she noticed I was in cloth diapers. Beth and Kim high-fived each other and told Becky, if the nursing home agreed to that, it would be awesome and they were almost positive that they could reach some form of agreement, I was totally confused?

As soon as Becky left, I questioned Kim and Beth as to what were they thinking? Beth put her fingers on my lips and told me to hush, this was a big persons decision and they would tell me what their plans were, when, and where they thought it to be appropriate, I was stunned, and I told Beth that she was treating me as if I was a 2 year old?

The response I got was definitely not the one I expected, while Kim sat on the couch, Beth wrinkled her nose, turned me around, yanked my sweats down, then carefully stuck 2 fingers into my onesie at my inner thigh, peeked in and said, " Yes Robbie, I AM TREATING YOU LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD, like a 2 year old with a messy diaper, who is dire need of a diaper change, and right after your diaper is changed and your yucky bottom is wiped and clean, you're going to get another baby bottle of your special formula, and YOU, LITTLE ONE, ARE GOING NIGHT-NIGHT, you're going to have a very busy 2 days in front of you, the bar-b-que tomorrow and a very big, BIG appointment with your pediatrician on Tuesday.........

IT SEEMS BABY BOY, SOMETHING HAS SERIOUSLY GONE WRONG WITH THE SPECIAL FORMULA WE'VE BEEN FEEDING YOU, AND WE'RE AFRAID, YOU'RE GONNA BE IN DIAPERS JUST A TAD BIT LONGER THEN WE FIRST ANTICIPATED....................

I just sat there, in a daze, wondering, what could possibly have went wrong, the formula did exactly what they wanted it to do, I was wetting and messing my diapers without even realizing it, until after I did it, most of the time, as I felt the front of my diaper warming up and starting to get damp.................................

• 3 months later...

"My Girlfriends' Sisters' Baby"

Chapter 23........

I wasn't too sure of exactly what was happening, Beth had actually talked to me and treated me as if I was a 2 year old, then it hit me, I was like, WOW, what am I thinking, that's exactly what I wanted, to be talked to and treated as a 2 year old, it was just a part of the treatment I hadn't expected. Needless to say, I was still somewhat iffy about what had just happened and I doubt I got a whole lot of sleep the rest of the night, altho I was sound asleep when Beth had come in to go to bed, and I don't even remember her or Kim changing me into my night diapers, maybe it was all just a dream?

When I awoke Monday morning, it was no surprise to me that my diapers were wet and yucky. I laid there for awhile listening to the chatter and laughter coming from the living room and the kitchen, trying to make out what they were talking about, until I realized, I was in truth listening to 3 or 4 different conversations at the same time coming from various parts of the house and the backyard and it dawned on me that their were already numerous people here for the 4th of July bar-b-que.

As I laid there, trying to be quiet....AND INVISIBLE...., I thought about hollering for Beth so she could come in and get me changed so I would at least be presentable when she took me out to the backyard or the living room, whatever her and Kims' plans were. Just before I got up the nerve to holler for Beth, I was shocked to see Kim and her mother, Elly walk into the room.

Kim walked straight over to me bed and started to pull down the covers as Elly said, "Well, look who's finally wakey-wakey, did Nanas' big baby have a good nitey nite" Both Kim and Elly laughed and then Kim said, "UT OH, it looks and smells like someone is in bad need of a diaper change", as she patted my bottom and peeked into my diaper at the inner thighs.

"What do you think mom, should we change him here or make him waddle out to the living room in his yucky diaper and see if Beth wants to change his lil diapey" I must have started turning red because Kim sat down on the bed beside me and said, "Now Robby Baby, we have no plans of running you back into the bedroom here every time you need your diaper changed today, Cassidy will be getting her diaper changed, regardless of where she is, the living room or the backyard, and I have no idea who's going to be changing her at any given time, or even checking her diapers to see if she needs changed, I do know that you wanted to and agreed to be treated exactly like Cassidy, and that's how you're going to be treated today, and Robby, a lot of these people here today think you're just slow and need diapers, I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't want to be sitting out there in the middle of the lawn in a wet, poopy diaper and everyone finds out, you're doing that because you like it and you want to, not because you need too, you're in to deep to back out now Baby Boy so I suggest you enjoy your fantasy and go with the flow".

"For now Baby Boy, let's get you changed, because honey, you really are ripe, WHEW, YOU STINK. Mom, can you grab me a wet wash cloth and the baby wipes and we'll get this lil stinker here smelling all baby fresh so hims can come out and meet everyone"

Kim carefully unsnapped my onesie, then unsnapped my plastic pants, bringing both down towards by bottom, as she bent over me to unpin my diaper I couldn't help but notice how sensual and arousing she smelled, this aromatic scent was soon replaced by a not so aromatic odor as she finished unpinning my diaper and pulled the front down, very slowly, as if to examine the damage and surprise my diaper held in store for her. Needless to say, judging from the way she wrinkled her nose and her expression, she was not too surprised, as she nodded her head towards her mom as if to say, "YUPPERS, JUST AS I SUSPECTED, HE'S YUCKY-MESSY AND HE STINKS"

To my surprise and shock, Elly started wiping me down, with the wash cloth, front to back, as Kim wiped off the majority of the mess with my diaper in the same fashion, having both of them wiping and cleaning me simultaneously was absolutely insane, I was experiencing feelings I had not felt before, I was paralyzed with feelings of ecstacy and arousal, I had not even noticed that I had automatically lifted my bottom so they could slide the dirty diaper out and slip a clean one back under me, it just came natural.

Once I was changed and more presentable, Kim left the room and Elly stayed to finish dressing me, of course she included the baby-talk as she had me hold on to her shoulders while she guided my feet into the shorts she had picked out, then had me lift my arms so she could pull my t-shirt over my head, and just when I thought she was done, she told me to hold still while she snapped the bottom of my t-shirt to the top of my shorts and explained to me that since she hadn't put me in a onesie, this would help keep my diapers from drooping and sagging very much, not if I wet or messed them, but WHEN I WET AND MESSED THEM, I also hadn't noticed that the shorts not only had snaps at the top, but they also had snaps up and down the inner thighs through the crotch, I would discover this a short time later in the backyard.

Once Elly finished putting my socks and sneakers on me, she took me by the hand and walked me out into the living room where Beth was sitting and talking with Miss Dani from the nursing home and Becky, Ambers' mom. As soon as Beth saw me, she said, "AWWWW, THERE'S MY LITTLE STINKER, come here baby boy and sit by mommy", Miss Dani and Becky both smiled, Kim walked in with Cassidy on her hip and I couldn't help but notice how similar our outfits were, almost identical. Kim handed Beth a bay bottle and told her it was apple juice, as Beth handed it to me and I started sucking it, I was happy it wasn't that formula but knew the apple juice would virtually have the same effect on me and it wouldn't be long before i would be in need of another diaper change.

I must have caught the back end of the conversation because Beth was telling Miss Dani and Becky that she was pretty sure that they had a deal, especially if the nursing home would toss in the home diaper delivery service as part of the pay, I wasn't sure exactly what was happening but got a sick feeling in my gut, and this time it wasn't because I was getting ready to fill my diapers. Becky was pretty happy about the entire deal, it seems Miss Dani was naming her Head of the training project for the nursing home and she would not only be training the new nursing aides, 2 at a time, at this nursing home, but they would also be bringing other new aides from their 5 other nursing homes to train under the new project titled "Residential Incontinence Care", each aide would have to undergo 2 weeks of training or 80 hours to complete the course.

When Beth questioned Miss Dani about the length of the course, Miss Dani explained that in the 80 hours of the course, the aides would get to experience any and every detail of diapering that would or could possibly come up and that her and Becky would get a better ideal and have a lot more insight as to which aide was sincere, caring and more attentive of the residents care and condition and that this course would eliminate a lot of potentially bad nursing aides, both Beth and Kim nodded their heads in agreement along with Becky.

Beth then stood up, took my hand while my other hand held the baby bottle securely in my mouth and said, "Well, since we're all in agreement, that's enough business for the day, let's go out back and join everyone else and have fun", everyone agreed and proceeded to walk into the back yard. When we got into the backyard, I was shocked to see so many people there already, as I was equally shocked to see that there were no other men present, everyone there were female.

I noticed Amber and Ashley from the daycare, along with the nurses aides from the nursing home, Sharon, Teri, Samantha and Sarah and Candy, the girl from the nursing home kitchen, they were all lounging around the pool. I sort of blushed when I saw Stacey, the female police officer, wink at me, as she was standing next to Elly and Lori, all 3 turned towards me and giggled.

It seemed every female I had met or run into this weekend had made it to this bar-b-que, and here I stood, sucking on a baby bottle, wearing a shorts outfit that definitely enhanced the fact that I was wearing diapers, and I knew, that sooner or later, most likely sooner, I'd be either wet, or messy, or both and I had no doubts in my mind that at least one, if not more, would discover or sense I needed a diaper change and would check me, no doubt, right there, in front of everyone else, and I also knew that all of them would loudly and clearly announce if I was wet or poopy in front of everyone there.

Beth walked me over to a blanket where Cassidy was playing and had me sit down next to Cassidy, then gave me a plastic train and some blocks to play with, I reluctantly grabbed the toy train with one hand, holding my bottle in my mouth with the other, and started to pretend to play with it, all the while, keeping my ears open to any conversations that were near me.

After about 30 minutes, I felt that familiar rumbling in my tummy and almost as soon as I felt it, I felt the yucky mess smearing and squish on my bottom, sitting perfectly still, I attempted to cross my legs and sit Indian style, hoping to not only conceal the apparent fullness of the bottom of my diaper, but to also try and cover up the smell as best as I could. As I sat there, I couldn't help but notice Cassidy, staring blankly at nothing, then her little face turning red as she quietly grunted, after a couple minutes, she went back to playing with her toys, I knew that she had just messed her diaper also, and that maybe, this would be the break I was looking for.

I would wait until Kim came over to check Cassidy and if she did find she had a messy diaper, I would wait to see if she took Cassidy inside to change her, and if so, ask if I could come with her, I figured getting changed in the living room, there would be far less people and it would be a lot less embarrassing then getting changed on this blanket, here in the middle of the yard, with everyone watching.

Cassidy and I sat and played for about 15 minutes when all of a sudden, Cassidy got up and walked over towards the tables and chairs where everyone was sitting and chatting, I knew there was no way I could attempt to walk anywhere, after watching Cassidy waddle away, with a very obvious messy diaper, I would just have to sit patiently and keep my fingers, and my legs crossed, and hope for a chance to get Beth alone so I could tell her I needed changed.

As soon as Cassidy got near Kim, I heard Kim loudly say, "Ut Oh, smells like someone did poopies in her lil diapers", everyone looked at Cassidy, smiled and giggled as Kim lifted her on to her hip, walked inside, then quickly came back out, still carrying Cassidy on her hip, but holding Cassidy's diaper bag, and walked directly over to where I was sitting, on the blanket. Kim laid Cassidy down next to me, then gave me a peculiar look, and I could have swore I saw her nose twitch a little, she then went about changing Cassidy's messy diaper, all the while talking baby-talk to her and looking at me and smiling as she did. As she played peek-a-boo with Cassidy by covering her face with the clean diaper, then taking if off and saying, "PEEK-A-BOO BABY GIRL", she quickly had her changed and dressed her in just a cute little onesie outfit that let her diaper and her plastic pants peek out on each side, just a teensy bit, Cassidy looked absolutely adorable as she got up and toddled away to find her Nana.

While Kim was cleaning up the area from changing Cassidy, she looked at me again, wrinkled her nose, and said, "Yuck, why does it still smell like a poopy diaper here, Robbiiiiiiie, is there something you want to tell me, do you need your diaper changed Baby Boy", without thinking, I quickly shook my head no, not realizing that a diaper check, followed by a diaper change, would be a lot more embarrassing and humiliating then if I had just said yes, got my diaper changed and been done with it, Kim just said, "Are you sure you don't want me to change your diaper", I again shook my head no without thinking of the consequences it would bring.

Kim got up, smiled at me, wrinkled her nose once again, then took Cassidy's diaper bag over to the patio and set it down, she then went over to Beth and told her something, both girls looked at me and laughed, then called Stacey, the police officer, over. After talking with Stacey for a couple minutes, all 3 started laughing and I saw Stacey walking over to where I was sitting, Stacey sat down next to me and started stacking the blocks and playing with me as if I were a 2 year old, then Stacey stopped, wrinkled her nose, then scooted closer to me and gently uncrossed my legs, spreading my legs wide open, she carefully unsnapped my shorts as I sat there, stunned, she then stuck 2 fingers into my plastic pants, and slowly peeled back part of the diaper, I was so mesmerized by what she was doing I didn't notice almost everyone else in the yard watching her.

Imagine my shock and surprise when she gently pushed be down onto my back so I was laying in front of her, with my legs spread wide open, and she lifted the front of my unsnapped shorts up to my belly, leaving me exposed in just my diaper, and saying loud enough for everyone to hear, CAN SOMEONE GRAB HIS DIAPER BAG, THIS BABY BOY HAS GOT A VERY POOPY DIAPER, AND, (Dramatically waves her hand in front of her face and wrinkles her nose), SHOO-EEEY, HE STIIIIIIIIINKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

(Chapter 24)

I was stunned and must have been turning a dozen shades of red as I listened to Stacey going on about how messy and stinky I was as she kept patting my bottom and waving her hand in front of her nose, enough to get every ones attention, Then, loudly, she asked Beth if she could bring my diaper bag over to her, along with a wet wash cloth. Elly immediately came over and knelt down with Stacey and just had to explain how she had just changed my poopy diapers, all the while laughing and calling me "Tinky Bottom".

Stacey then told Elly, it seemed that every time she seen me, I always had a dirty diaper, both Stacey and Elly laughed and agreed, then jokingly asked Beth when she came over with the diaper bag and the wet wash cloth, Damn, what have you girls been feeding this little stinker, he's constantly and almost always in a dirty diaper. Beth just laughed and told them that I was a growing boy and had a big appetite and since I ate non-stop, it was only obvious that I would poop non-stop, all 3 laughed as Stacey looked at me, wrinkled her nose and said to me in baby-talk, "O-K Mister Tinky Bottom, let's get your lil diapey changed and get all your big yucky-yucks all cleaned up and get your lil bottom smelling a little better".

Beth stayed and watched as Stacey started to change my diaper explaining to both Stacey and her mom how I had a doctor appointment with Jessica's pediatrician tomorrow morning, when Stacey asked if everything was o-k, Beth told her that yes, it was, and that the dr. appointment was just basically for a general check-up, a follow up on my nutritional needs and diet, and also to check on the diaper rash I was starting to develop, to which Stacey immediately announced, "Yea, His bottom is a little red, as she was carefully washing me off with the wet wash cloth. Elly then said, "Beth, maybe we should leave his plastic pants off this afternoon and let him run around in just a diaper, it'll be easier to tell when he needs changed and he won't be confined to sitting in a wet or messy diaper like he would be if he had plastic pants on".

As Stacey finished cleaning me up, she told Beth that since I was going to be running around without plastic pants, maybe she should double diaper me and just go ahead and leave my shorts off for the rest of the day, Beth quickly agreed, then turned to me, smiled, winked, and said, "Yes, that would definitely help him from getting everything wet and should help his diaper rash, plus, no matter who he walks past, they can just pat his bottom to see if he's wet or take a quick peek down the back of his diaper to see if he's yucky", Elly quickly agreed with both Stacey and Beth and added, true, plus, he'll look so cute toddling around in just a thick, padded diaper for all to see, all 3 laughed as Stacey finished pinning my diaper on, then with a pat to my bottom she said, "There ya go Tinky Bottom, fresh as a daisy and ready to play (as she handed me the little plastic train I had earlier).

The rest of the day I would soon discover, would be filled with one surprise after the other, with everyone seemingly wanting to pat my bottom every time I toddled past them, including when I was toddling past Amber and Ashely from "The Tops for Bottoms Nursery" that Kim owns, Ashely reached out and gave my bottom a pat, then announced, "UT-OH, someone has a wet tooshy, c'mere baby boy, let's make sure you're just wet and not poopy (as she quickly spins me around and expertly pulls the back of my diaper open and peeks in, then with another pat to my bottom she says), c'mon little one, let's find you some dry diapeys" as she takes my hand and goes looking for Beth or Kim.

We find Beth and Kim inside chatting with Elly, Stacey, Miss Dani and Becky and as we walk in, they all stop talking and look our way as Ashley tells them that I have a very wet tooshy and asks Beth where my diapers are, Beth points towards a stack of MY DIAPERS sitting on the coffee table and asks Ashely if she was going to change me, Ashley quickly replied yes, she was going to get in a quick diaper change while I was only wet, leaving a dirty diaper for Amber to change later, both Beth and Kim laughed and asked, what are you talking about? Ashely told them that all the girls outside were taking turns changing Jessica and my diapers and that they all drew cards, and she was first, Kim quickly said, Cool, we won't have to change a diaper all day and Ashley told her that was why they did it, to give Beth and Kim a break from diaper changing.

With that said, Ashley patted the floor, right next to the coffee table and said, "Plant it Baby Boy, let's get your wet tooshy changed and into a dry diaper", as I sat down, Ashley gently pushed me

back and started unpinning my diapers, she carefully wiped me off with a baby wipe, then told me to lift my bottom as she pulled the wet diaper out from under me and slid another clean double diaper in it's place, slowly pinning up each side, then with a quick pat to my bottom she said, "There ya go Baby Boy, a fresh dry bottom". Kim told Ashley to hold up a minute before taking me back outside, went in the kitchen and returned with a baby bottle of my special formula, handing it to Ashley and asking her if she could feed me and to make sure I drank it all. As Ashley walked out, holding my hand, I heard Kim telling Beth and the rest that were sitting there, "That should make their diapering contest a little bit more interesting, I'm not sure if Jessica's going to have another dirty diaper this afternoon, but I can pretty well guarantee you, Robby's going to have quite a few of them", then went on and explained to Miss Dani exactly how the formula affected my digestive system.

Miss Dani looked puzzled and then asked, "What you're saying is, that with this special formula, you can predict, and even cause Robby to make a messy diaper, almost immediately after drinking it, hmmmm, this could be invaluable with the training classes and in light of this new information, I'm quite sure we can not only guarantee you what you have asked for, but we can also sweeten the pot for you by offering you more money and heck, not only will we supply the weekly diaper delivery service for Robby, we'll even include Jessica's diapers in our weekly diaper delivery service, for as long as she's still in diapers and I am willing to sign a 3 year, long term contract immediately.

Beth, Kim and Elly all just smiled as Beth said. "i THINK THAT A 3 YEAR CONTRACT WILL DO JUST FINE, FOR NOW, BUT I WOULD LIKE AN OPTION FOR AN ADDITIONAL 5 YEARS, IF YOU AND THE NURSING HOME TOP DOGS, ARE HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS AFTER THE FIRST YEAR...........................

Miss Dani and Beth smiled, and shook hands.............

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

A little side-note, Cassidy is back and Jessica was actually the first name of the pediatrician, Dr. Reddy, sorry about the boo-boo all, I tend to get a little excited when writing a chapter, lol.......BooBoo

(Chapter 25)

I'm not sure what the rest of their conversation was, but as Ashley paused for a minute by the door, still holding my hand, I could have swore I heard all of them laughing behind me.

As Ashley led me out to the blanket in the middle of the yard, she patted the blanket, motioning for me to sit down, then handed me my bottle after I sat down. As I sat there nursing my bottle, I was looking around at everyone there, all seemed consumed with chatting and/or swimming, totally ignoring Cassidy and myself as we sat, and she played, on the blanket ( with an occasional glance our way ), and I thought to myself, WOW, I was being treated exactly like any other toddler!

Just as I was finishing my bottle (approximately 30 to 45 minutes later), I became aware of a familiar odor emanating in our general area, I knew it wasn't me (or at least I had hoped it wasn't, seemed like I was becoming more unaware of when I was actually wetting or messing my diapers), I looked at Cassidy and she was playing and scooting her little bottom all over the place, and whenever she scooted near me, I got another whiff of what I was sure of being a dirty diaper ( I even had to chuckle to myself at the way Cassidy was scooting around, I used to love doing that when I was alone, before Beth knew of my fantasy, I referred to it as "Playing Choo Choo", this was just one part of many of my fantasy role plays that I hadn't revealed to Beth yet?). Then with a jolt, just as I had been daydreaming about playing choo choo, I felt someone pulling my diaper open in the back and was shocked to see Lori, Elly's room-mate, peeking down the back of my diaper, doing a diaper check.

After quickly wrinkling her nose at me and telling me, "Such a good baby, no poopies for your Auntie Lori", she scoots over and swoops up Cassidy, sniffs her bottom and announces, "UT OH, Smells like this little one has a tinky diapey, c'mon baby girl, let's take you inside so Auntie Lori can change your tinky butt, EEEW", as I watch Lori carry Cassidy into the house, straddling her on her hip, Ashley comes over to me, picks up my empty bottle and takes it in the house.

As I sit there, on the blanket, fumbling around with some of Cassidy's toy blocks, Ashley comes back out from the house, carrying a full baby bottle for me, as she gets closer, I feel a rumbling in my tummy and also what feels like me wetting my diaper, that warm, moist, clingy feeling. Ashley kneels down to hand me the baby bottle and says, "Here ya go Baby Boy, you need to have your formula so you can remain hydrated and make some yucky surprises in your diaper, because Amber gets to change you next", as she walks away laughing, I start to wonder, does everyone know the effects this special formula has on me, as I start to feel the uncontrollable, mushy mess slipping into the back of my diaper, and I know, without plastic pants on, it won't be long until someone notices my diaper is wet, or, they discover I'm not smelling too pleasant.

By time Lori is done changing Cassidy, my diaper is, without a doubt, noticeably wet and messy, but no one has seemed to notice and if they have, haven't said a word. Lori brings Cassidy over and as she sets her down on the blanket next to me, she looks at me, wrinkles her nose, then quietly says (as she points to the obvious wet spot on the baby blue blanket, where I'm sitting ), "TSK TSK, I just finished changing one poopy diaper, I'll find someone else to change your stinky bottom, but until I do, you can just sit there in your dirty diapey, just like a baby, I have a funny feeling you had best get used to toting a wet and poopy diapey around on your bottom", as she walked away quietly laughing to herself.

I must have sat there (trying not to move around too much, sensing I had a very full diaper and the last thing I needed was a messy leak in front of everyone ), about 30 minutes, when I saw Ashley and Amber walking towards me with smiles on their faces. They must have been at least 5 feet away from me when they both stopped, then stared at the obvious wet spot on the blanket, slowly getting bigger as it spread from where my wet diaper made contact with the blanket, and almost simultaneously, both wrinkled their noses at the same time. Just then, Lori came up behind them and announced quite loudly, "AHA, I SEE SOMEONE NEEDS HIMS LIL DIAPEYS CHANGED, BABY BOY HERE IS STINKY", almost everyone turned and looked our way as soon as Lori said that, a couple even wrinkled their noses and started laughing.

Amber, Ashley and even Lori, all knelt down beside me and before I knew it, Ashley was peeking down the back of my diaper, ooohing and aaahing, she looked at Amber and laughingly said, this one is all yours girl and GIRRRRL, HE IS YUCKYYYY AND RIPE. Amber just scrunched up her nose and said, "O-K STINKY BOY, LAY BACK AND LET ME CHANGE THAT YUCKY-YUCK DIAPEY", as she gently pushed me down onto my back, I felt the mess squish up the back of my diaper and also up the front of my diaper, slowly smearing all over my penis and balls, just then I heard Amber scream out, " OH MY GOD, THE POOP IS OOZING OUT THE SIDE OF HIS DIAPER ON BOTH LEGS, YUCKKKKKKK", Ashley started laughing and by this time, all of the hollering had aroused a lot of curiosity seekers, even Beth, Kim, Elly and Miss Dani came out of the house to see what all the hoop-la was about.

Beth saw the condition of my diaper and just laughed as she announced to everyone, "Well, well, well, did my wittle baby boy have a wittle blow out, yes hims did, hims made a wittle blow out just for his daycare nanny Amber and hims is all yucky and stinky", Kim looks at Amber and says laughingly, "Looks like you got your work cut out for you this time, but it's good practice for the nursery, I'm pretty sure you're gonna see a lot more blow-outs, heck, you'll probably even see more from this little stink pot, He apparently knows what his diapers are for", as everyone laughs and waves their hands in front of their faces, as if the smell of my diaper was bothering them, that is, all but Miss Dani, she just had what appeared to be a pleasant smile on her face as she whispered something into Elly's ear.

Amber wasted no time getting to the task at hand, as she un-pinned my diaper, then slowly brought the front down, wiping as she did, then just before she exposed my poopy bottom entirely, for everyone to see, she asked Beth to get her some baby wipes and a warm, damp washcloth, Lori immediately volunteered to go get them, so while Amber was waiting for her to get back, she slowly started the nasty task of cleaning me up, using the edge of my diaper, wiping away as much as the mess as she could. When Lori got back with the wipes and the washcloth, she knelt down next to Amber and volunteered to help, Amber happily said thanks. Amber then pulled the rest of the diaper down, exposing my messy bottom and genitals to everyone left watching ( Candy and a couple of the kitchen girls from the nursing home had already walked away wrinklin their noses ), Lori and Amber immediately started wiping me down, here, there, rolling me over, then back again and Lori lastly, grabbing my penis and wiping it as she stretched it out, then carefully wiping down my balls and finishing with the washcloth going up the crack of my butt, almost to the point where I thought it felt awesome, but for some reason, all of this handling of my genitals and my butt crack, got me excited, but I didn't get a hard-on, this was definitely something for me to be concerned with.

Beth was picking up the dirty diaper as she helped Amber and Lori gather up all the used wipes and washcloth and Kim offered to take them inside and drop the diaper in my diaper pail, the washcloth in the hamper and the used wipes in the trash, Beth told her thanks, then turned towards me and said, "You need to finish your baba of formula baby boy (pointing to the half empty baby bottle of formula laying on the blanket), you have a big day tomorrow and the pediatrician wants you to be well hydrated and not constipated, she's going to give you a complete exam and make her LONG TERM recommendations for us, for you, the bar-b-ques almost over so you can sit here and play for a little bit longer, but right after dinner, you need to go nitey-nitey so you'll be alert and fresh tomorrow at the doctors office".

As she told me this, I felt that rumbling in my tummy again and wondered, how could I still have to poop, after that last diaper, just minutes ago, then it dawned on me, the diaper change was just done, but it had been more then an hour when I messed my diaper, Beth looked at me starting to squirm, smiled and said, "You'll probably have 2 to 3 more poopy diapers tonight, what with all the formula you had, plus you're still going to eat din din, plus you'll get at least 2 more bottles of formula tonight, that way, you'll be wet and yucky in the morning and I have no doubt, that even after I change you in the morning, you'll probably make a messy diaper while you're having your check-up, in front of Dr. Reddy and her nurses". As I uncontrollably release a loud, but muffled fart into my diaper, I start to feel an icky yuckyness on my bottom and Beth says, " STINKY BOY, YOU JUST CAN'T SEEM TO KEEP YOUR PANTS DRY AND CLEAN FOR VERY LONG ANYMORE, I GUESS I'M GONNA HAVE TO KEEP YOU IN DIAPERS A LITTLE BIT LONGER THEN "Y-O-U" HAD ORIGINALLY PLANNED ON BEING IN THEM", as she looked towards Miss Dani and smiled?

• Like 1

( Chapter 26 )

Beth knelt down next to me while I squirmed and finished filling my diaper, and quietly and with a smile said, " Well Robby, how does it feel to be treated, almost exactly like a baby, are you enjoying your fantasy, is this how you fantasized it would be? You do know Robby, I could still do more to make your fantasy everything you wanted it to be, I know that Kim and I have embarrassed and humiliated you, but Robby Baby, no where to the extent of humiliation that I think you expected, so tell me Baby Boy, did you still want a little bit more of humiliation, to totally fulfill your fantasy or are you ready to call it quits after tomorrow?"

I sat there, looking at her, with my head hanging down, not sure of what I wanted to say, but for some reason, I felt that there was something more that I expected from my fantasy, not sure of what it was, but something, I just couldn't put my finger on, I knew that I hadn't been getting erections or getting nearly as excited like I thought I would. Beth gently lifted my head with her finger under my chin and once again asked, "Well Baby Boy, did you still want a little bit more of humiliation with the remaining time of your fantasy, or shall we call it quits after your pediatricians appointment tomorrow?"

That was twice now that she mentioned calling it quits after tomorrow, I knew I wasn't ready for my fantasy to end, but also knew deep down inside that it would have to end sooner or later and I would have to get back and resume my adult life, and I also felt that this may very well be the last time I could actually enjoy living a total baby experience, so I figured, what the hell, go for the whole nine yards, I mean, after all, what could Beth and Kim possibly come up with to embarrass me anymore then I had already been embarrassed, so I looked at Beth, smiled and mistakenly said, "GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT, DO YOUR WORSE", this would prove to be a big, BIG mistake I would very shortly discover. I had no idea Beth and Kim, not only would come up with the idea, but would also have the guts to actually go through with it.

After Beth heard what my decision was and that I had the balls to not only agree to whatever humiliation her and Kim could think of, but that I literally dared them to try to embarrass me, even more then what they had done up to now, Beth just smiled and once again asked me, "Are you sure you want this, you do realize that a lot of these ladies here think you're in diapers and treated like a baby because you're slow and you really can't help it?" I looked at Beth, laughed and mistakenly said, "No way, there's no way you would tell all these ladies that this whole thing was a scam and we were all just pretending, they would be just as upset with you as they would be with me", Beth just smiled, once again, and said, "We'll see Baby Boy, We'll see".

Beth stood up, walked over to Kim, whispered something in her ear, then both walked over to Elly, said something to her and all 3 walked into the house. I sat there wondering what they were up to but also started thinking, that perhaps I could have timed this dare a lot better then I had, my timing wasn't all that great, for whatever they had planned, I mean, I was sitting here in another messy diaper and knew that it was just a matter of time before I was discovered, what I didn't know now was, when I did get discovered, what were Beth, Kim and their mom planning, or were they waiting to get me tomorrow when I had my appointment with the pediatrician. If they did it that way, at least there would be fewer people involved then the 17 or so ladies here now.

I was probably sitting there about 10 minutes when Beth came out of the house, whispered something to Miss Dani and Ambers mom, Becky, who had been standing there chatting with Miss Dani, both ladies nodded their heads and went inside, Beth, however, walked over to me, knelt down, wrinkled her nose and said, "You be patient Baby Boy, someone will be changing your potty pants in just a little while", she then grabbed all my diaper changing items, looked at me, laughed and said, "We don't want anyone changing your diapers until we're ready, now do we Mr. Potty Pants".

I hadn't been sitting too long when Cindy, Lori's daughter, came up to me and announced, "Oh My, someone smells like he's in bad need of a fresh diaper", as she leaned over behind me, pulled the back of my diaper out, peeked in and said, "EWWWWW, someone has stinky pants, c'mon Baby, let's go find Beth or your Nana and see if they want me to change you". As Cindy helped me to my feet and led me into the house, hand in hand, I noticed my reflection in the glass of the door and was shocked at not only how much my diaper was drooping and sagging, but at the apparent discolored shadow on the bottom of my diaper, letting everyone know that watched me go into the house that I had a very messy diaper, again!

When we got inside, Cindy asked Beth if she wanted her to change me, Beth immediately told her no, not just yet, then spread a blanket and plastic back changing pad on the floor, motioning for me to sit down on them. As Cindy led me over to the blanket, I knelt down and turned around slowly in an attempt to sit down carefully, Kim, who was sitting on the living room couch directly behind me, leaned forward, placed her hands firmly on my shoulders and forced me down on my bottom, soundly, with a splat and a squish. Everyone immediately started laughing and wrinklin their noses, Cindy just looked at them all, with a confused look on her face, but also wrinkled her nose as the odor of my dirty diaper permeated through the room.

Beth then told Cindy, to please be patient and humor them, they had a secret, but they wanted to tell everyone at the same time, and that after telling everyone, they would happily let her assist in changing Robbys poopy diaper, if she still wanted to, Cindy looked totally confused but agreed, then sat down next to Kim. Beth asked Kim, Elly and Miss Dani if they were ready and they all nodded their heads yes. Elly then volunteered to go out and get the rest of the guests and have them come inside, telling all of them that Baby Boy Robby had a BIG SURPRIZE he wanted to share with all of them.

Once I realized what was happening and what I thought was going to happen, I looked at Beth, sitting just to my left, she was sitting next to Miss Dani and both were smiling at me. Once all the guests were in the house, sitting and situated, in almost a perfect circle around me, Beth stood up, gently placed her hand on the top of my head, then announced, "We're taking this time to let you all in on a little secret and a big surprize, since Cassidy's sound asleep in her little crib, and we only have one BIG BABY to take care of, we felt that this would be a good time to have a little chat with everyone and confess a little secret some of us have been sharing these past few days.

I thought to myself, no way, there's absolutely no way she's going to tell all of these girls that this has just been a fantasy of mine and they've all been duped into playing along, then just as Beth was about to continue with their confession and surprize, I felt another surprize starting to happen, I had been sitting very still so as not to emanate the odor from my diaper, but then, TO MY UTTER EMBARRASSMENT, I RELEASED ANOTHER SQUISHY MESS INTO MY DIAPER WITH A RATHER LOUD, MUFFLED EXPLOSION, AND AS EVERYONE EWWW'ED AND WRINKLED AND TWITCHED THEIR NOSES, BETH, TO MY SHOCK AND HUMILIATION SAID, "WOW, WHAT A BIG BABY, WOULD YOU ALL BELIEVE THAT HE DID THAT ON PURPOSE", she smiled, looked at me, then at everyone else and said, "YUPPERS, THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND, ROB, SITTING THERE IN FRONT OF ALL YOU LADIES AND MESSING HIS DIAPERS ON PURPOSE",

I don't think I could have turned any redder, as I sat there, totally humiliated, feeling the mess spreading up the back of my diaper and squishing all over my bottom, and then, I started, uncontrollably, wetting myself, soaking my diaper and causing a yellowish, wet shadow effect in front, for everyone to see, I KNEW THEN, THERE WERE A LOT MORE WAYS FOR THESE 2 TO HUMILIATE AND EMBARRASS ME, AND THAT, POSSIBLY, THEY WERE JUST GETTING STARTED?

• 2 weeks later...

" My Girlfriends Sisters Baby "

( CHAPTER 27 )

With Beths' announcement, I tried to watch and see what the reactions of everyone was, but every time I looked at someone, they just gave me a condescending smile, as if they wanted to say, "It's alright Baby Boy, we still love you, even if you do like making potty pants".

I did however notice that a lot of them raised their hands in an effort to ask a question, Beth laughed and calmly said, "Patience Ladies, I promise, that not only will Kim, Elly and I answer all of your questions, so will Baby Robby, if asked, and he, as well as all of us, will answer every question, as quickly and honestly, as humanly possible".

BETH = For now though ladies, I ask that you just be patient and listen to what I have to tell you, and I promise you, all of you, we will have a question and answering session immediately following my explanation of what we're doing with Baby Robby, and why!

Beth kneels down beside me and does a quick diaper check by inserting 2 fingers into my diaper area, on the inside of my legs, at the thighs, carefully raising the diaper and peeking in, then quickly lets go, pats the front of my diaper in the crotch area, then with an over exaggerated " EEWWWW, YUCKY ", she stands, wrinkles her nose and says, " WOW, MY BOYFRIEND SURE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY-ACT, HE MUST HAVE BEEN TAKING LESSONS FROM CASSIDY ", everyone laughed and Kim, who was sitting directly behind me, smiled, nodded her head yes and waved her hand in front of her nose.

I noticed that while Beth was explaining the entire situation, including such details as the spilled drink incident, the police officer traffic stop incident, and even the daycare and nursing home experiences, almost everyone smiled, giggled, and even laughed at times, I was shocked that none of them were upset, this was quite confusing to me, although I was quite sure that there would still be a ton of questions following Beth's statement, and I could only hope that none of the questions would be directed towards me, to answer, personally.

As Beth neared the end of her narrative, taking almost 45 minutes, I had wet my diaper some more, and I noticed that Amber and Ashley, whom had been sitting straight across from me, were staring straight at the crotch area of my diaper and giggling, I looked down only to see the front of my already discolored diaper, turning a darker shade of discoloration as the diaper got wetter. Beth must have noticed Amber and Ashleys giggles and asked them, if there was anything that the two wanted to share with the group. Amber immediately pointed towards the wet, darkened crotch area of my diaper and announced so everyone could hear, " If Baby Robby really was just pretending to be a baby, then he was giving an Academy Award performance, because he just wet his diaper, in front of all of us, AGAIN!!!!!!!!"

Everyone immediately, even Kim and the ladies behind me, looked to see what Amber was talking about, and all started laughing as they spotted the front of my diaper. Beth then told everyone that she was done and if anyone felt that they were disgusted by all of this or if they felt they wanted nothing more to do with the fantasy, they would be excused with no hard feelings and that her, Kim, Elly, and especially Baby Robby, were sorry for misleading them. To my utter shock, a lot of them talked among themselves, but no one got up to leave.

Beth then said, "Alrighty then, let's get started, we'll start with anyone raising their hand", right away, about a half a dozen hands went up into the air, Beth pointed to Sharon, the nurses aide from the nursing home, we'll start with you two and work our way around the room until we're all done and satisfied with the answers..........

SHARON = O-K, this question is to Robby, with everything that happened to you in the past few days , including having your diapers changed and your bottom wiped clean by Teri and myself at the nursing home, DO YOU THINK YOUR FANTASY HAS BEEN FULFILLED & ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH HAVING ACTUALLY LIVED IT?

Beth quickly cautioned me to answer this and all questions truthfully and to look directly at each person who asked the question when doing so ..............

I looked at Sharon, and said, "Yes this is what my fantasy was and to a point it's been fulfilled, but after talking it over with Beth, I realized that there was still something missing so she has agreed to help me by continuing with the fantasy for a couple more days"

Beth immediately intervened and said, "Robby, didn't we both already figure out what it was that you still wanted or needed to fulfill your fantasy, tell Sharon what it is that you're looking for"

I looked at Sharon and quietly said, "More Humiliation", Beth said, "What was that Robby, a little louder so everyone can hear"

Once again I said "MORE HUMILIATION", Sharon smiled and I could see almost everyone in the room had a bit of a shocked look on their face.

TERI = So tell me then Robby, by more humiliation, are you saying that you prefer to not only be treated like a baby, but you also want to be talked to like we would a baby, no matter where we are or who's near us, and that would be humiliating to you"

I immediately answered yes, I wanted to be talked to like you would a baby and the humiliation and embarrassment would come from whom ever we were around or with at the time you talked to me as if I was still a baby.

CINDY = (As she walks over to me, kneels down beside me, wrinkles her nose, pats the front of my crotch and says), So tell me Big Boy, what excites you more, having your little baby sized wee-wee played with, wiped and cleaned while you're getting your diaper changed, or, (she grabs the bottom part of my diaper, squeezes and says), you sitting around in a soaked, messy, yucky-yuck diaper and having the mess squish against your bottom?

Blushingly, I said, they both kind of excite me, I like the feel of it both ways, Lori quickly replied, "Yea, I thought so, since not only have I changed you and witnessed you getting a little aroused, but also due to the fact that you've been sitting and squishing around in this messy diaper for almost 2 hours now and not once have you asked Beth or anyone else to change you or get you out of it"

I just sat there, my head down, and shifted a little bit, causing the mess on my bottom and in my diaper to smear around a little more, causing Cindy to smile and pat my diapered crotch area again.

AMBER = Sooooooo Baby Boy, are you saying, that if when you was at the Mall Nursery with Ashley and myself, and we would have just gone ahead and changed you up front, near the big windows to the mall, possibly exposing you to passer-by's, that would have been the type of humiliation you were seeking?

I immediately answered NO, I did not want to expose the public to my fantasy and that exhibitionism was not a part of my fantasy.

Amber shook her head ok, then asked, "So then, what you're saying is, if it's someone who knows about your fantasy roleplay but they don't necessarily tell you they know, it's ok, and if so, maybe Ashley and I will bring a couple of our friends to the nursery one day while you're in there playing baby games, except, we won't tell you that they're our friends and that they know, it'll be up to you to just have to guess, while they're talking baby talk to you when we change your diapers and wipe your messy little bottom in front of them".

Everyone in the room started laughing and clapping as Amber stood and took a gracious bow .............

LORI = This is probably going to be more of a statement then a question for you Beth, after considering all you and Kim have been through, just to make your boyfriend happy, I think that perhaps you should tell us, and him, what you want in return, and like you told him, answer quickly and honestly.

BETH = WOW, didn't count on that question coming up, but without thinking too long on the question, I can honestly say, the past few days have been, probably the happiest days of my life, I love the idea of babying Rob, and being in total control of his life, with everything he says and does, even if I do have to put up with his messy, stinky diapers, and if I had my way, Baby Robby would never grow up, I'd keep him in diapers forever ( as she smiles and blushes )

I just sat there and stared at Beth, with my mouth wide open, totally shocked by what I had just heard, as I felt a little bit more pee ooze into my already over used diaper............

MISS DANI = Beth dear, this question is for you, has anything you said today going to interfere with the little business arrangement, you, Kim, Becky and I had with the nursing home?

BETH = Oh no, by all means NO, our deal is still very much alive, in as much as we have told all of you our secret involving Baby Robby's fantasy these past few days, we still have a couple secrets we haven't told Robby yet, and in light of everything that has happened, with all of you being so receptive to this fantasy role-play we have all been involved in.................

I TRUST THAT YOU WILL ALL FIND, WHAT I HAVE TO TELL BABY ROBBY, SOMEWHAT IRONIC AND JUSTIFYING, THAT IN HIS ATTEMPT TO BE TREATED AND CARED FOR EXACTLY LIKE, "CASSIDY, MY SISTERS BABY ", THAT SOMETIMES, YOU GET A LITTLE BIT MORE THEN WHAT YOU WISHED FOR, AS HE WILL FIND OUT AT HIS PEDIATRICIANS APPOINTMENT TOMORROW MORNING!!!

What could I do, I just sat there, confused, wondering, soaking wet, feeling messy, yucky, and smelling stinky, and having all these ladies sitting around me, chatting and giggling to themselves and every once in awhile, looking at me and wrinklin their noses, Beth stood up and walked over to where my diaper bag was, grabbing it, she came back towards me, set the diaper bag on the blanket next to me and said, okie dokie now, who wants to help change Mister Stinky Pants here while I tell him all about what he can look forward to at the pediatricians office tomorrow,

ALMOST EVERY LADY, IMMEDIATELY RAISED THEIR HANDS................

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

( CHAPTER 28 )

The rest of the day and evening went pretty much the same as it had been all day, everyone eating, chatting and having a good time, and me getting the occasional diaper change and the over abundance of diaper checks, all included with sweet, mushy baby talk, it seemed I would get embarrassed, turn red and then after regaining my color and composure, someone different would come up to me and embarrass and humiliate me all over again.

As the company thinned out, everyone who left made it a point to stop by me, give my diapered bottom a pat and a squeeze and tell me to be a good baby boy, and that they would definitely be seeing me again, they would then wrinkle their nose and giggle. I also noticed Miss Dani from the nursing home give some papers to Beth, Beth read the papers along with Kim and Becky and all must have liked what they read because they all smiled, nodded their heads, and then Beth signed the bottom of the papers.

Beth then looked at me, smiled and said, "I'm doing this all for you Baby Boy, I just hope you understand this, and why I had to do it this way, after all, when you really think about it, it was your idea, I just sort of took it a little bit further then you could ever have imagined it would have gone, with the help of my sister and mom", as she smiled at me and gave me a wink.

Not sure why, what with everything on my mind and whipping through my head, but I slept like a baby, I mean, literally like a baby. I remember waking up once and Beth giving me a bottle and changing my diaper, but it all seemed so normal and natural, so much that I fell back to sleep immediately, still nursing on my bottle.

When Beth woke me, after an amazing and comfortable night of sleep, she smiled as she unsnapped my onesie and proceeded to change my diaper, explaining to me what a messy, stinky baby I was while she dramatically wrinkled her nose and played peek-a-boo with me with the wet wash cloth she had for wiping my messy bottom.

Kim walked in to the room just as Beth was carefully pulling the front of my dirty diaper down, she laughed and said, "EWWW, DID OUR BABY BOY MAKE A YUCKY-YUCK IN HIMS LIL DIAPEY", she then waved her hand in front of her nose and said, "You had best get used to it Robby, you're gonna be waking up with a lot of yucky diapers like this, not to mention the fact that you'll definitely be running around during the day with a wet or yucky diaper from time to time, anyway, Beth, I have the cutest outfit for him to wear to his pediatricians appointment today, did you want me to bring it in here so you can get him dressed in here, or did you want to finish changing him and bring him in to the front room and dress him in there? O-K, cool, I'll meet you in the front room".

When Beth finished changing my diaper, I noticed she was pinning me into one of my extra thick night time diapers, she then put me into a pair of snap-on plastic pants, I thought this was strange, the only time she used these extra-thick diapers or snap-on plastic pants is when I was going to be just running around the house or going to bed for the night, I mean, Beth, Kim and their mom had done a great job in making me feel like a baby, but they didn't have actual toddler style clothes in my size to fit over these thick diapers, and my pants definitely wouldn't fit, not with the bulk of these night diapers.

Once my diaper and plastic pants were on me, Beth led me into the front room where I saw Kim, Cassidy, and their mom? Elly automatically took my hand and had me stand in front of her, as she grabbed a bag from beside the couch where she was sitting. She told Beth and Kim, that even on such short notice, she was quite happy with the job her seamstress had done, she then reached into the bag and brought out a pile of clothing, I immediately recognized as toddler style clothes, except, all in my size.

Elly told me to put my arms up and when I did, she slipped a t-shirt over my arms and head, she snapped it at the shoulders, then brought it up under my bottom and snapped it in front, I had other onesies, but never one that snapped at the shoulders, it was exactly like a infants onesie, she then slipped another t-shirt on me, it was sort of a baby blue with a bright yellow ducky on the front of it. Next she held out what looked like a pair of farmer style over-alls, then told me to step in to them, once I did, she pulled the straps up over my shoulders and secured them in place, and what I thought was more like a dress by the way they hung down on my legs, she told me to lie down, once I did, she immediately started snapping up the snaps on the inside of both legs, from my ankles all the way up to my diaper, it was then that I remembered where I had seen something like this, it was in one of those Oskosh' By Gosh commercials for toddler wear, once Nana Elly was satisfied with all the snaps being done, she told me to stand back up and when I did, it was quite obvious from the way my butt was padded and the way the snaps were exposed on the over-alls that I was definitely wearing a diaper, she then topped my outfit off by putting what looked like a pair of baby shoes on me, with the tinkling bells and all, and I immediately thought to myself, OH MY GOD, THIS IS HOW THEY'RE TAKING ME OUT FOR MY DOCTORS APPOINTMENT, this would definitely prove to be an embarrassing and humiliating experience !!!!!

• Like 1

Quite some fantasy to live up to, and have someone you care for help you through it, but with a lot of help. Not sure about the formula and a dehydration factor! Would definitely have to keep the fluids going in.

• 2 weeks later...

( CHAPTER 29 )

Beth held my hand as we headed to the minivan, her walking and me toddling, Kim carried Cassidy and surprisingly, Elly carried out both Cassidys diaper bag and mine, and I wasn't at all shocked when Elly announced that she was going with us, as Beth buckled me in to my carseat. It felt sort of strange as we passed numerous casinos and I wondered to myself how the poker action was in each casino and dreamed of being in adult mode and being inside a casino and playing some Texas Hold-Em, but was quickly brought back to reality when I felt a familiar warm wetness engulf my crotch and spread slowly across my bottom, gradually being absorbed by the thickness of my diaper, I just sat there, stared out the window and let out a little sigh.

I was pleasantly surprised when we got to the pediatricians office and I noticed there were very few cars in the parking lot. That pleasant feeling soon turned to embarrassment when we entered the reception area of the office and there were already two mothers with their toddlers sitting in the reception area, the toddlers were playing on the floor, in the corner, with the baby toys that the pediatrician provided. Cassidy immediately toddled over to the toys, sat down and started playing with a doll. Kim looked at me, then asked rather loudly, did I also want to go play while we were waiting, I immediately shook my head no, but noticed the receptionist and the two other mommys looking my way and smiling, then Elly said "AWWWW, is hims being a shy baby today", as she patted my bottom and motioned for me to sit down next to her, everyone was looking at me and smiling as I started blushing and turning a little red.

Twenty minutes hadn't passed when we all noticed Cassidy holding her nose, she then got up and walked over to where we were sitting and motioned to her mom that one of those boys were stinky and had a poopy diaper, well I'm here to tell you, this created what could only be compared to as a shark feeding frenzy, there was a diaper check frenzy by all the mothers there, thank God they found the culprit before Beth, Kim or Elly got the chance to do a complete, drop your drawers diaper check on me, altho Elly did manage to slip two fingers in between the snaps of my cover-alls and under my plastic pants, only to feel a damp diaper, to which she let everyone know, "Hims just a lil wet, he'll be ok until we get back to the examination room", once again I thanked God that everyone seemed preoccupied with their own diaper checks and changes to pay any attention to what Elly had said, that is, all but the receptionist, she was extremely interested in what Elly had said and continued looking towards me with a scary sort of condescending smile.

I know we didn't wait all that long but it sure seemed like a lifetime until the nurse called my name, Kim told Beth that she would wait with Cassidy to be called back, but Elly insisted on accompanying Beth and myself to the examination room, with my diaper bag strapped across her shoulder. When we got to the exam room, the nurse took my hand and helped me up on to an exam table that looked more like an over sized changing table, it had a thick, but soft plastic pad on top with what looked like a couple of disposable blue plastic back changing pads spread over it, as she gently pushed me back so that I was laying down, she explained to Beth and Elly that she would go ahead and prep me for Dr. Reddy if they didn't mind. Beth smiled and said, "Not at all, as a matter of fact she preferred to watch since this was her first visit too", the nurse smiled and turned her attention back towards me.

I noticed Beth was getting a kick out of it as I was slowly turning red and getting embarrassed as the nurse started talking to me in baby-talk, explaining each and every thing she was doing to me and why, "OK Big Boy, you just lie still and let Miss Nursey take care of you and get you all ready for Dr. Jessie, first let's undo these snaps so we can get to your lil tummy (as she starts to unsnap the inside snaps of my over-alls, once she got all the snaps unsnapped, she had me sit up and she removed my over-alls completely, leaving me laying there in my onesie and ducky baby-tee). Oh my, isn't this just the cutest little outfit ever, (as she pats my bottom), now, let's unsnap your lil onesie, there we go, my oh my, hims being such a good baby for Miss Nursey, now let's see what we have here, hmmmm, ok, let's just go on ahead and unsnap your lil plastic panties so Dr. Jessie can check and make sure you don't have no icky, yucky diapey rash (as she unsnaps my plastic pants, she notices my diapers a little wet), awww, hims gots a lil wet tushie, let's take a lil peek here real quick (as she carefully lifts my damp diaper on the inside of my thigh and peeks in), oh what a good baby, no icky surprises for Miss Nursey (she then straps me on the table and turns to Beth and Elly), he should be ok until after the examination, he's got a wet diaper but it's not too bad, and he's not poopy, I'm gonna get his blood pressure and pulse real quick, Dr. Jessie will get his temp when she gets in here and unpins his diaper, she should be in here in about 15 minutes, meanwhile, we'll cover him with this blanket so he doesn't get a chill, if you need anything, just holler", as she leaves the room, Elly tucks the blanket around me so I'm snug and warm.

As soon as the nurse leaves, Beth gets a big smile on her face and asks me how it feels to be treated like a real baby by a real nurse, both her and Elly laugh as I turn red and blush, and then Elly opens my diaper bag and produces a baby bottle, she then gives it to me and tells me to drink it all down within the next ten minutes, right away I recognize the taste, it's the special formula, and I know what Elly wants, she expects me to make a dirty diaper, while I'm here, at the pediatricians office, and more then likely, based on the timing, right in front of Dr. Jessie and her nurse. Knowing I have very little choice, I start to nurse the baby bottle and Beth come over to me and starts massaging my tummy as I nurse.

I finished the bottle in about 10 minutes but Beth is still massaging my tummy when the doctor comes in, I was shocked to see such a young looking doctor, blonde hair, blue eyes and a body to die for, as she introduces herself to Beth as Dr. Jessica Reddy, she says a quick hello to Elly (I figured they knew each other from Elly coming here with Cassidy and Kim), all this time, Beth is still massaging my tummy and I can feel it starting to churn and rumble a little bit. Dr. Jessie turns towards me, smiles and says, "So this is the big baby I've been hearing so much about, well he sure is a little cutie pututti, C'mere baby boy, let's see what we got here (as she starts to unpin my diaper, she notices it's wet and comments about it, and after hearing why I was left in a wet diaper, she says she agrees and continues to pull my diaper down in front, carefully, as if she was expecting a messy diaper), she carefully inspects my crotch area and bottom and tells Beth that I might be getting a bit of a diaper rash and recommends that they try Desitin or Balmex on me with each diaper change for a week or so.

The nurse walks in carrying a tray with some objects on it and I immediately recognize the thermometer when Dr. Jessie gets it off of the tray, she then puts on a pair of plastic gloves and opens a jar of what looks like vaseline and starts covering the thermometer with it, I then realized what she has planned, OH MY GOD, THAT WAS A RECTAL THERMOMETER SHE WAS FIXING TO USE, as Beth told me to lift my knees to my tummy, she held my legs up there while Dr. Jessie inserted the thermometer into my bottom. Dr. Jessie said this would only take about 3 minutes but it felt like an eternity, meanwhile she and Beth and Elly all chatted as if I had no idea what they were talking about. Once she removed the thermometer and noted my temp on my chart, she asked Beth if she had a clean diaper so she could change me, Elly immediately grabbed a diaper from the diaper bag and handed it to Dr. Jessie. Dr. Jessie told me to lift my tushie and had the nurse apply some diaper rash ointment to my bottom, then a quick dusting of baby powder and Dr. Jessie skillfully pinned my clean diaper tightly on.

Once I had been diapered, I just lay there while Dr. Jessie, Elly and Beth chatted about my role as a baby and how well the formula had worked and what Beth had planned for me next, all the time, I lay there with just the diaper on, my plastic pants and onesie had not been snapped back on me yet, and I could feel my tummy rumbling and churning and I knew it wouldn't be long before I would be uncontrollably messing my diaper. Beth must have sensed my urgency because while she chatted with Dr. Jessie and Elly, she started massaging and rubbing my tummy again, looking down at me and giving me one of her impish and devilish smiles.

Dr. Jessie asked Beth how well the formula worked and Beth told her that it had worked perfectly, that just like an infant, I would wet and / or mess my diaper within minutes to an hour after eating or drinking anything, and depending on how much formula I had, I would wet and mess sometimes even while still nursing, just like an infant, and as a matter of fact, I had breakfast more then an hour ago, but had just finished a bottle of the special formula just before the doctor walked in to the room, Dr. Jessie looked shocked and immediately asked, "Do you mean to tell me that you're still feeding him the special formula I created for you, OH MY GOD, DIDN'T YOU GET MY PHONE MESSAGE", and for reasons I will never understand, when Dr. Jessie said that, in a scary sort of way, I felt the familiar mushiness spreading all over my bottom inside the fresh, clean diaper Dr. Jessie just pinned on me.

Then much to my surprise, and everyone elses, I released a very loud and audible messy fart, the thick diaper muffled most of it, but there was no mistake I was laying there in front of everyone and messing my diapers, and as if that wasn't bad enough, I started wetting my diaper and while the front of the diaper absorbed the wetness, it produced a dark, slowly spreading shadow and the mess in the seat of my diaper showed a brown coloring at the inside of the thighs on the edges of the diaper as the mess spread throughout the diaper.

Beth, Elly, Dr. Jessie and Miss Nursey all stood there looking at me and wrinkling their noses, and I heard Dr. Jessie say, "Miss Nursey is going to get you all cleaned up and smelling fresh you little stink-pot, so you be a good baby and don't move around too much, we wouldn't want you to get your plastic panties and onesie all yucky-yuck with your lil poopies", as she turned and told Beth and Elly, "We need to talk, with Kim also, we got a BIG PROBLEM"

and as they all exited the room, Miss Nursey looked down at me and said, "WHEN DR. JESSIE TOLD ME ABOUT THEIR LITTLE FORMULA EXPERIMENT, I HAD NO IDEA IT WOULD BE USED ON A FULL GROWN ADULT, AND SO WILLINGLY, BUT THEN AGAIN, MAYBE YOU'RE NOT AN ADULT, MAYBE YOU JUST REALLY WANT TO BE AN OVER GROWN BABY, AND FROM THE LOOKS OF YOUR DIAPER, I THINK YOU'VE GOT YOUR WISH, PEE-EEW BABY, YOU'RE JUST A STINKY LITTLE FELLER AREN'T YOU................................

• 2 weeks later...

" My Girlfriends Sisters' Baby "

( CHAPTER 30 )

As Beth, Elly and Dr. Jessie leave the exam room, my mind was running at top speed and what seemed like, in circles. For the life of me, I couldn't even begin to comprehend what the big problem could have been that Dr. Jessie was referring to, was there some legal line we all crossed with my fantasy, I was totally confused, and concerned, and as I laid there pondering what it could possibly have been, Miss Nursey ( her real name according to her name tag was Candy ) brought me back to reality when she started to unpin my diaper and said to me in a baby-talk'ish kind of voice, " Let's get that yucky, ole stinky diapey off of you and get you smelling all baby fresh you lil stinker ".

She quickly goes about the task of changing my diaper as if my size and age have no more meaning or concern to her then would that of a baby being changed. Once she has me in a clean diaper and plastic pants, she expertly re-snaps my onesie, then snaps the legs of my over-all's, and as she helps me sit up, she gently pulls my t-shirt down, makes sure my shoes are still on properly ( Giving the bells a little tap so they jingle ), then helps me off the exam table. I stand there, patiently waiting for her as she gathers up my dirty diaper and plastic pants, putting them in a plastic dirty duds diapey bag, then, putting the plastic bag in my diaper bag, along with the empty baby bottle I had finished earlier, once this is done, she puts the diaper bag over her shoulder and takes my hand, leading me out of the exam room and down a long hall, to a chair just outside of Dr. Jessies office.

Miss Nursey softly knocks on the door letting Dr. Jessie, Beth, Elly, and now, Kim, know that I'm sitting outside waiting for them. Beth comes out and takes my hand, then leads me into the office and has me sit between her and Kim, what I was about to hear, would not only leave me stunned and shocked, but would also scare and terrorize me, especially if everything that Dr. Jessie said was true and would actually happen.

I was told to please remain silent and hear Dr. Jessie out, and regardless of what I heard, to please be patient until she was done talking. Once I agreed ( What could I possibly do, it wasn't as if I had any choice, what with sitting there in a diaper and dressed the way I was ), Beth smiled and squeezed my hand, then gave me a little pat on the inside of my leg as Dr. Jessie started explaining, what exactly, our BIG PROBLEM was.

Dr. Jessie : I'm truly sorry if I didn't explain the urgency in my phone message to you over the weekend, pertaining to the special formula I created. The formula was only supposed to be administered for a period of 48 hours, that would have given you the effect you required, as to Little Robby here not being able to control his bladder or his bowels, every time he ate or drank anything, for up to a week, causing him to have no more control over his bodily functions then an infant, requiring him to be kept in diapers 24/7.

From what I've observed here today, it would appear, the formula worked far beyond anything that we could have expected, the primary reason for that, and Robby, I am so sorry to have to tell you this, but before I tell you, I have some paperwork for you to sign, the paperwork, will basically release myself and my office from any and all legal responsibilities or claims. There are also papers for you to sign, naming Beth as your legal guardian and giving her the Power of Attorney so she has access to all of your legal and financial responsibilities.

I sat there trying to absorb everything I was hearing, and as Beth pushed the paperwork towards me, she smiled and said, " It's ok baby boy, trust me, you're about to live your utmost fantasy, to an extent you never thought was possible, you just need to trust me and sign these papers, for Dr. Jessie, and, for both you and me. As I hesitated, Beth squeezed my leg and smiled at me, then said, it'll be ok baby boy, you'll see. I went ahead and signed the papers and as soon as I did, the attitude in the room literally changed, dramatically, it was like it went from serious and solemn, to joyful and humorous, all of a sudden, Kim stood up, walked over and gave me a kiss on my forehead, then Elly did the same, and finally Beth did also.

Dr. Jessie seemed jubilant, excited and overjoyed, as she shuffled the paperwork, then placed it into a manila folder, she said, " Beth, if you and Kim want to keep him on the formula, even after what I have told you, then I'll also need for both you and Kim to sign release papers, plus, I'm going to have to tweek the formula a tiny bit, so perhaps we can avoid that possible side effect that I told you about ".

Dr. Jessie ten turned to me and said, " Robby Baby, what I am getting ready to tell you might be a bit shocking, but then again, after hearing what Beth, Kim and Elly told me about how well you adjusted to toddler life, this just might be good news and not bad news for you. The formula you have been drinking, was only meant for a maximum 48 hour intake, you on the other hand, have been drinking this formula, up to 4 to 6 times a day, for up to the past 96 hours, causing you to have no bodily function control, and as you well know, the formula has worked beyond our expectations, unfortunately Robby, the amount of formula you have consumed, has left you permanently incontinent, you are and will remain both urinary and fecal incontinent, indefinitely, or until I can find a way to reverse the effects of the formula.

This new formula I concocted, and have labeled a rejuvenation formula, will not only keep your bladder and bowels flowing smoothly and freely, but will also create a mild and permanent swelling of the tongue, nothing that would be dangerous or life threatening to you, but enough so, that your speech will be impeded, similar to that of a toddler, you will also feel a deadening numb-ness in your hands and feet, making it literally impossible for you to hold anything small, such as a pencil or a pen for writing, and will also cause you to walk funny, due to the numbness in your legs and feet, combine all of these behavioral patterns together, and, toss in the diapers and baby clothes you wear, from an outsiders point of view, you are going to appear to be no different then an 18 month old, in almost every aspect, other then your size and mentality. You will understand and know, each and everything that is being said and done to you, but like an 18 month old, you will not be able to express yourself other then by crying and talking baby gibberish.

In anticipation of you signing the documents today, Beth submitted your resignation to your job and Kim and Elly have contracted for one of the rooms in her home to be converted to a Big Baby Boy's Nursery, Beth and Kim have also signed an agreement with Miss Dani and the nursing home to have you there on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of every week so their nurses aides can be certified in Diapering 101, this will be a year to year contract based on your progress with my new formula and if Beth and Kim decide to try and re-potty train you. The money you make from the nursing home and your percentage from my formula when I go public with it, should be enough to keep you and Beth set up for the rest of your life.

As I sat there, listening to Dr. Jessie, I felt a familiar warmness slowly oozing into the seat of my diaper, and I knew, me sitting there messing my diaper, knowing it wouldn't be long before I would still be able to talk like an adult, or even write or walk like an adult...................

IT OCCURED TO ME WHILE i SAT THERE MESSING AND WETTING MY DIAPER AS BETH, KIM, ALLY AND DR. JESSIE ALL SMILED, LOOKED AT ME, AND WRINKLED THEIR NOSES, ALMOST IN UNISON, THAT I WAS ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE................

MY GIRLFRIENDS SISTERS BABY !!!!!!!!!!!

THE END

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Gosh. Only when I saw this new reply did I realize we all let the end of this story go with no comment.

Good job writing an excellent humiliation fantasy...a place many would like to visit, but few would want to live...