LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For New Friends In Ohio

Hello

My husband/baby boy and mommy/wife live in ohio and I am looking to make new friends in Ohio. He has been an AB for over 20 years and I have only been into the AB wWorld since i met my wonderful husband/baby about 2 and half years ago. We have met other AB in the area. But I am also hoping to meet and be friends with other couples like us.

• 2 weeks later...

hi! i am in cincinnati and have been on and off again with my abdl for about a year now, he is a joy most times but i love being a mommy. 2 good friends told me about this site and am so excited to see others from ohio!

am not looking for anything except friendship and the opportunity to learn from others! thanks to everyone who posted! take care!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi and how cold is it I am frezzing my diaper off here in Canton/Akron Ohio. Welcome. Have you ever seen that jared commercial where the guy gives his lady some shinny rock and she is text messaging here to other girlfriends about it. Then they send back wanting to know if he has brothers. Well mommy, just wondering if you have any open-minded female friends :D Just could not resist HEHE. Anyhow enjoy the footie sleeper weather.....