LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Warning: All Day Medical

Last week I ordered a couple cases I figured I'd give a run from www.alldaymedical.com. I ordered a case of Restore briefs, size Reg. and a case of Medline Molicare Air Active in size Large. I'll review these below. On the website when you view your cart, it shows a advertisement box to the right saying "100% guarantee" with a picture of a padlock, stack of money, and stack of plain brown boxes and the message below that saying " Your personal information, including credit card information is 100% secure." Unsure still that they ship in plain brown boxes as I could find it physically written anywhere, I connected to the live chat and asked. The guy told me that "absolutely all incontinence briefs cases are shipped in plain brown boxes" and also mentioned all MEDLINE BRAND cases ship free. The diapers where a pretty good deal there especially with free shipping on cases and I figured I can finally get diapers her in plain packaging as many sites do not offer that for diapers I've wanted to try. So I went ahead and placed my order. Showed up quickly, only took a few days. Ordered Monday evening and received them Friday! Only problem was, the Medline Molicare Air Active case had all sorts of incontinence writting all over it and definately not in plain packaging. The box clearly said "Hartmann - Molicare Air Active - All in one incontinence brief". Also had a about 2"x2" picture of an adult diaper on the box and a waist symbol showing the size along with L and Large printed on the box. The print isn't huge, but it's definetely big enough to easily read from a short distance even. I'm kind of pissed about this and will be contacting the company. Just figured I'd give others the fair warning. The Restore breifs where shipped discretely though.

For the review:

Medline Restore: Smells good but is extremely thin like a depend and has cloth like backing. I bought these as I thought they'd be pretty quiet and they are pretty discrete but they don't absorb very much and for me leaked pretty quickly around the front of the crotch. Maybe they're not a perfect size for me but it weeped through to the cloth with minimal flooding. I won't buy again.

Medline Air Active: Pretty thin also but wide coverage front and back. Very tall stand up leak guards but also tend to somewhat weep out the leg holes but not nearly as bad as the above. They're pretty decent but I don't really have confidence just to let it flood or flow with these. Pretty cool stretchable tapes like the old Bambino Teddy's. Never had one rip and really like the snug feel. Cloth like backing on the diaper with these tabs though, you only get on stick to the diaper and cannot restick. Probably won't buy again.

Little update here. Did an online chat and they told me this:

ADM:

I'm terribly sorry about that

ADM:

We use medline to distribute these briefs and were under the impression that they were using discrete packaging

ADM:

they may have recently changed their practices, though we do have other diapers that I can personally assure you will arrive in discrete packaging

ADM:

I understand to your privacy concerns and really apologize for any embarrassment this may have caused

ADM:

I'll pass on you concerns to my manager to see what he'd like to do in the future

In the end they offered me free shipping on a case of humanicare or tena's which they assured me are discrete shipping or $10 off my next order. Shipping of the tena's was around $12-13 for a case and the case price is very competative so eventually I'll probably take them up on the offer but not sure yet.

I order Tena Supers regularly from online retailers, and all have arrived with only the Tena brand on the box. Although, as highly advertised as Tena is (Isn't it on the hood of a NASCAR?) the box might as well say Huggies. The only online retailer I have used that does not ship in discreet boxes is Walgreens dot com. The boxes have the Tena logo and say Super Brief and a short description.

I'm sorry you had such trouble!

Better luck next time!

Yeah, I agree. I don't get why especially all incontinence products aren't shipped discretely. I mean, who wants to advertise that's what they're getting? Not too many. The warehouses only need a code or short description to see if it's the right product. I find it pretty rediculous especially for what products they are. Other items too should be shipped in plain boxes. I once order a large roaster for a turkey and it came in the box you'd find at the store sitting right there for anyone to see and go, "oh, maybe I'll just take that since I can plainly see what it is". Surprised more things don't get stolen off doorsteps than you here about. However I was reading the local police blotter the other day and someone filed a robbery of $350 worth of infant clothing stolen of there doorstep after it was delivered! Not sure if the boxes said where they were from but it does happen.

I've ordered plenty of stuff online and the funniest time was when I ordered bunch of computer parts and they came in a Depend box! I just about crapped myself when I saw the box on the front steps! I've also gotten things in other boxes as well. I think they just round up a big box, fill it with parts and packing and ship it.

• 10 months later...

On a side note. Here in PA when most people move the first place we go to get boxes is the State Store. Wine and Spirits are sold only by the state. Only the state can sell in bulk. Bars can only sell by the drink. Beer is different.

But when one of us moves out of state to a state that does not know that the neighbors just see the new people bringing in mostly alcohol and little else.