LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Transition?

For those who know me (or at least have read my profile), you know that I have often said that I never do an actual transition due to the fact that I don't want to loose any family and friends and I worry about my career which is well established.

If you really need to transition, this is going to be the very best moment of your soon-to-be-happier life B) If it's something less than that, you're still going to learn a lot about yourself and what makes you 'tick'. In that, no matter the state of transition, you will become better at handling your life in a way that works better than before, so go ahead and explore. Just move slowly and think carefully before making any permanent changes you can't easily undo should you change your mind. And regardless of others in your life, think of yourself because you are the one who needs to be making yourself happy with or without them ;)

• Thanks 1

I'm at the same step in my journey as you lil_angle. Just started therapy in June and found out there is a transgender group meeting near me. I have come out to a few friends and they accepted me. The counselor suggested I go out for a night out as a girl to see what it is like. I will be doing this next Saturday with my wife and two friends. A girls night out like I have always wanted. I'm so excited. Good luck on your journey too.

• Thanks 1

Breasts will develop naturally while taking hormones, a lot of TG people don't need to have anything done to their breasts because of the growth they get from hormones alone.

I kind of suspect more people are transitioning now than did a few years ago. My girlfriend and I went north this weekend to visit family and play ingress. We've randomly spotted about a half dozen other transwomen since Friday night that were in the early stages of transition.

So Mommie made a very valid point the other day saying that if I am serious about this, I have to learn to live as an adult female as well. I hadn't really thought about that until she mentioned it, but she is right.

That's good Angel, often before they give hormones they want to see that you have real World experience. IE, that you have been living as a female 100% such as going out dressed up, informing family and friends, etc...

Hi lil angel, just wanted to wish you well on your journey :)

I had my grs just over 2 years ago, and to wake up with a smile every morning is priceless.

Don't rush into any operations till the hormones have time to work there magic, surprising what a difference they make over the years.

The best advice I can give you at the moment is to start electro or laser as soon as possible, it can take along time to get anywhere with hair removal. Also to stop smoking ASAP if you can.

Best of luck, keep us all updated

Chloe