LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite book and/or author?

R.A. Salvatore, I generally enjoy anything he writes. I like how he progresses stories and the flow of his writing and he writes a LOT of books so there is always something to read. Though he uses the same structure in every book and it becomes rather predictable.

As a child, my favorite book was "Charlotte's Web." I also enjoyed "Tom Sawyer" and "Alice in Wonderland." As an adult, I write more than I read. (Does that make me my favorite author?)

• Like 1

I love horror an adventure stories (I include fantasy and sci-fi in adventure). My favorite authors are Stephen King and Patrick O'Brian.

My favorite King book would be It. There is nothing scarier than a clown.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be an avid reader, although I write far more than what I read these days. But my favorite reads were the Golden Compass trilogy by Phillip Pullman and I love love love the Warriors series by Erin Hunter.

I used to be an avid reader, although I write far more than what I read these days. But my favorite reads were the Golden Compass trilogy by Phillip Pullman and I love love love the Warriors series by Erin Hunter.

I did enjoy the golden compass series. They made the first book into a movie, but I was disappointed when they never made the second movie. Of course it gets into a whole different view about god that most people would probably get offended by. And the third book.... instead of choosing to not watch that movie there'd be boycotts, riots, etc. so there's no way that one could be made into a movie.

• 2 weeks later...

Robert Frost has to be my favourite poet.

As for authors and if I had to choose only one (which isn't easy), I'd have to go with Daphne duMaurier.

For desert island reading I'd want my whole bookshelf with me including Jane Austen, Diana Gabaldon, Paulo Coelho, E.V. Thompson, Winston Graham and a few others.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Im a big fan of the Beats, especially William S. Burroughs, he's gotta be my favorite author. I dont really have a favorite book, the one im reading right now is pretty damn interesting, PIHKAL (phenethylamines i have known and loved) by Alexander and Ann Shugin, i recomend it if chemistry or conciousness expansion is your bag : D

Transmet is fantastic. One of the first books I read when coming back to comics in the early 00s.

I came across this during the '08 elections. Pretty much summed up politics for me at that point. Loved some of the insanity the series brought.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I absolutely ADORE Diana Wynne Jones, especially the Chrestomanci series, as well as Astrid Lindgren's fantasies, especially for a nice, fun read. They're great, I think, because they have a youthful sense of imagination, combined with adult wit and serious themes. Best of both worlds, if you ask me :)