LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Hadn'T Wet My Pants Since I Was A Kid, Until...

So I haven't wet my pants unintentionally since I was a kid. I'm 38 now and I just had an accident.

I was on my way home after my men's league hockey game. We won. Since I got redressed in front of my teammates I wasn't wearing any protection. (i'm not anywhere near 24/7 so this is normal) As usual, win or lose, the beer was flowing in the locker room. I had three. enough to feel comfortable, yet legal to drive. On my 30 minute drive home the urge to pee gradually became more urgent. by the end of the drive, bouncing around in my seat, singing loudly and stomping my feet... anything to hold it. I held it until I got to my driveway, once I got to the driveway, I stopped immediately but it was too late. I had already leaked a significant amount of pee. I unloaded the rest of my bladder at the side of the road and pulled my soaked jeans up. I drove up the driveway and parked in the garage and hoped my wife was already in bed. She was. This accident went unnoticed. She would have blamed it on the beer. I blame it on my years of training to be less continent...

Just so you know, in most places 3 beers is NOT legal to drive no matter how sober you feel. In fact, small people can have a BAC over the limit on 1 drink of anything, beer included, if checked shortly after drinking. Plus here in SC, if you have a CDL the limit is half of what regular license-holders get even if you're driving your personal car! Like it or not, fair or not- that's how it is so be careful regardless- a DUI will ruin the he!! out of your diaper budget!

Bettypooh

I have had a few accidents in the last few years without drinking. I am not a 24/7 wearer but more like once a week so I cannot blame it on wearing so often but more on a small bladder and weak muscles. I have had problems holding it for more than 5-10mins when I get the urge to go since my knee surgery in 2006 and this has lead to a few close calls and a few accidents.

The last time was 2 weeks ago and although very embarrassing it was kind of a turn on too. Heres what went down, I work in an office building but have to park about 1 1/2 miles away and take a shuttle to get here due to company police. Well on the nicer days I choose to walk to my car after work to get some much needed exercise instead of riding the shuttle back. I had been drinking alot of iced tea through out the day and when I got to the bridge I need to cross which is about half way to the car I got the urge to go. I knew I was screwed since this area of the city is all office buildings and homes and the only place to go was the port-a-potty at the lot.

By the time I got across the bridge I was desperate but still fighting to hold it since it was rush hour and I was wearing beige colored pants that would show very clearly what had happened if I lost control. I made it to the last intersection I needed to cross before going down the side street to the car lot and that was that, it became too much and the flood gates opened. My pants were soaked and of course the light had just turned green so I couldn't cross right away so I had to stand there with everyone passing by and the other cars waiting right next to me. I pulled the hood of my jacket over my head and when the light turned red made a mad dash to my car.

I learned my lesson that day that if I am going to walk to my car to wear some sort of protection just in case. :-P

Just so you know, in most places 3 beers is NOT legal to drive no matter how sober you feel. In fact, small people can have a BAC over the limit on 1 drink of anything, beer included, if checked shortly after drinking. Plus here in SC, if you have a CDL the limit is half of what regular license-holders get even if you're driving your personal car! Like it or not, fair or not- that's how it is so be careful regardless- a DUI will ruin the he!! out of your diaper budget!

Bettypooh

Funny. That's what I was thinking the whole time.

Bettypooh

I have several friends that are cops and they have told me that 3 beers over an hour long session after playing hockey wouldn't come close to a .08 BAC. This BAC calculator from the University of Oklahoma confirms what they have told me and confirms that I will continue to drink my normal 3 beers after hockey...

http://www.ou.edu/oupd/bac.htm

For me, my BAC was calculated at .03 way below Ohio's limit of .08.

Cheers!

Doesn't really mattr what your friends say if you hit and injure or kill someone, get breathalysed and they find you are above he limit...

In fact its common sense, even if you did stay below the limit it should be obvious enough that you having drunk 3 beers (a not inconsiderable amount) that you aren't as ready mentally as you should be.

It depends on how big they are, how potent they are, and how fast you drink them. Also, whether you do it on an empty stomach or not, how fast you metabolize the alcohol, etc. Just be careful. We don't want you to get in any trouble with the cops. Or even worse, with your wife. LOL.

Usually it's Bud Light, and they are 12 oz cans. After a hard fought game of hockey, my metabolism is very high and it takes about an hour to get through all 3 beers.

Playing around with the BAC calculator, even a 100 pound person would be legal in these conditions, but at 200-220 pounds, the BAC is .03. I suspect that some people would be tipsy with three beers, If you are a light-weight or mostly non-drinker, then yes 3 beers might impair your ability to drive but I am neither a light-weight or a non drinker, so 3 beers has little affect on me, double that to 6 beers and 2 hours and it's a different story... even though according to the BAC calculator I would still be legal to drive.

Try a real breathalyser and you'll find the 'calculator' doesn't come close :o While I disagree with using a breathalyser as a criteria of impairment, it is what the courts use along with blood tests (NOT some online calculator which isn't considered legitimate evidence in court cases)- and the test operators know how to get the highest reading from you that can be gotten. Yes, the tests can be skewed, too many Cops I've known told me how they do this for it to not be true. My old miracle-making attorney said to never willingly give them BAC evidence if you've been drinking because if you guess wrong, you just convicted yourself- not very smart! Had he lived a bit longer I wouldn't have the DUI I have in my record now :( I know quite a few people he got off that hook, it was his area of specialty. He told me that if you feel any effect from drinking alcohol, do not drive. That seems to be a good rule to follow because if you can feel it then it's affecting you, and that may be more than you realize. Back when I drank, 3 beers was a good start and nothing more :lol: It does affect different people differently, and it's not the BAC that measures ability to drive safely but they use it anyway. Just be safe and if you get caught with a DUI, then don't whine to me- nobody made you drink but you ;)

Bettypooh

My 2¢ about the alcohol thing. In my state you can be culpable if you are involved in an accident with any alcohol in your blood. Also, if you refuse a field sobriety test you lose your license, no questions asked.

Back to the original topic, a few years ago, before I was into diapers, I had a nighttime accident. I was dreaming about peeing, and I woke up to find myself actually peeing. Luckily I had a waterproof mattress protector from Bob's as a condition of my warrantee.

Even though I was sleeping alone I was very embarrassed. My sheets were soaked, as were my t-shirt and panties. It took time out of my night to change my bedding and shower, and I had a hard time getting back to sleep after that.

For anyone who is curious, diapers didn't even cross my mind. It was a couple years later that my bf got me into diapers. Now it's an occasional fantasy that I wet the bed and my concerned bf puts me back into diapers. I didn't have anyone to do it for me then, unfortunately :(