LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mom Irate By School's Decision to Put Six Year Old in A Diaper

I saw the story on another website yesterday and someone had said if the girl couldn't hold it to the end of class. Maybe she needed to be put in diapers and not the pullup kind. It is obvious she isn't ready to be out of diapers yet. I went back to the site and the post had been removed.

When I was in elementary school. There was a bathroom outside of the lunchroom which the kindergarten classes and first grade used. If someone has to go in those two classes. The teacher's assistant would take them to the bathroom and bring them back to class. Second though sixth grade where was a bathroom in each of the class pods. I don't get why the mother is so upset. Accidents happen and getting on TV is only going to make the problem worse for her daughter.

I remember in my first elementary school, the classrooms had a bathroom in them where they came inside to their class from outside. You would come in and there was the boys bathroom and the girls bathroom and then there were the classrooms. Two classrooms would share the bathrooms. I think all classrooms had them in that school. But in my new school, there were only three bathrooms in the hallway and there was the forth one in the gym. When I was in preschool, we had our own bathroom in the classroom and the teachers had to leave the portable to go to the bathroom the adults used because the bathrooms in the portable were kiddie toilets made to fit small children. Even the kindergarten in my new school had their own bathroom while first grade and up had to share the bathrooms in the hallway.

So who lacks common sense here? The kid or the adults? I swear some educators just forget whatever the smallest kids are people, with dignity and feelings and needs.

When I was a kid, teachers used passes and you had to get the pass and put it on your desk when you go to the bathroom and the teacher would know where you are. It was when I got to high school when I noticed you couldn't leave during class and you were only allowed three passes for the whole entire quarter and you had to give on to the teacher when you have to leave class if you forgot something in your locker or when you need to go to the bathroom. I never had to use my passes much because I always had everything and always went potty before class and I had a potty schedule in place. I always went during lunch and between classes since they were 90 minutes long. Plus it was a small school so the bathrooms were never far. Plus I would hold it until class got out so I never ever felt I had to go because I kept my bladder empty. My guess is leaving class gets limited because people have more bladder control by then and can hold it longer. Unless you have a medical condition, then the rule shouldn't apply and you shouldn't have to use your pass to leave class, especially if you are incontinent and need to wear diapers.

I think students should start wearing diapers in class. teachers deny bathroom breaks but some people have bladder issues and it baffles me how anyone can drink something that would make them go so soon when they know they won't have access to the bathroom.

the school was wrong to put this kid in a pull up or diaper without the parents permission

back when I was in elementary school if a kid wet or messed their pants the parents were called to bring the kid a change of cloths or to take them home.

what happend to that idea?