LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New mummy but he's not my boyfriend

So my best friend recently told me he wore diapers and we've discovered together really that he's an adult baby.

I'm his mummy which is something I love and I love looking after my little boy but he is my best friend and gay and there's nothing sexual to it. I guess I just feel quite alone in being a mummy to someone who isn't my boyfriend or similar...is anyone else in this position? How does it work for you?

I know years before I got married again I had a dry spell with dating for about 10 years, sure I went out now and then, but never found any of the ones could of probably been ideal. During that time I had no problem finding women that just out of the blue took to the role of caring for me. We would go out and do stupid stuff like karaoke and shop and stuff. Just friends paling around kinda thing. I wear for incontinence as well as being a baby (coping strategy in a way). There was nothing sexual in between the 5 or 6 girls that "sat" for me. But it is a very intimate situation, I mean you are naked in front of them and they are touching "things" :huh:

• Like 1

Hi repaid1,

I get cuddles and to look after someone, both something I really need and my OH isn't very touchy feely or vulnerable so it fills that void so to speak.

My baby gets to be ickle. He's incontinent too and through that discovered he was AB.

I love being mummy, there's an intimacy to it that I don't think you necessarily get with babysitters (I don't know, just the term isn't as intimate to me)

I get what you mean, but sitters, or real mommies for that matter don't have sexual relations with their true babies, so therefor to me. It is as intimate as it needs to be.

• 1 month later...

Wow your financee knows, No way would I let that happen just like you said it's a intimate thing.. Which it is I had a mommy/gf for 5 years. now I just have a dear friend that baby's me and it works for us, she knows someday hopefully I'll find that special someone as I just don't have those kind of feelings for her.

• 4 weeks later...