LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever been told you smell because of your bedwetting?

stevewet

Growing up I was always known as the fat smelly kid who wet's his bed. Truth was I probably stank of pee most of the time. I slept soaking in it every night and we didn't have a proper bathroom let alone a shower. I could only get a bath once a week in front of the fire in a tin bath with all the rest of our family.

I was a regular bedwetter until about 14, but I was extremely conscious of it, and not even my parents knew. Even w/o protection of any sort I somehow slipped by everybody's attention.

I wet every single night, but I also take a shower every single morning. I have never been told I stink except by my wife either early in the morning or on the weekends when I tend to change only when I really need it.

I wet every single night, but I also take a shower every single morning. I have never been told I stink except by my wife either early in the morning or on the weekends when I tend to change only when I really need it.

Yes my wife will discretely tell me now if I smell of pee, because I can be lazy when it comes to changing if I am staying home at the weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Growing up I was always known as the fat smelly kid who wet's his bed. Truth was I probably stank of pee most of the time. I slept soaking in it every night and we didn't have a proper bathroom let alone a shower. I could only get a bath once a week in front of the fire in a tin bath with all the rest of our family.

When I was a kid I was told I was smelly often. With mild spina bifida, I grew up in diapers .... and in the sixties and early seventies that meant cloth diapers and plastic pants. So there was a urine smell and also an ammonia smell sometimes I guess.

• Like 1

As a child I got this and more because of my bed and pantswetting :( The emotional scars are still there and always will be. I know what people's hearts are like when they are unashamably open and hateful and it still takes an effort for me to not let those days ruin me today <_< One parental attempt to 'make me gain bladder control' saw Mom doing my laundry only once a week, and with limited underwear and clothes on hand some days all I could do was wear whatever smelled the least :crybaby:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

My uncle had an old hand-pump on his farm. An electric pump would have taken all the fun out of visiting the farm!!

By Heck these youg uns don't know they are born. Running water in the house, a bathroom. Hell they will even want electric light next. What!!

By Heck these youg uns don't know they are born. Running water in the house, a bathroom. Hell they will even want electric light next. What!!

Don't forget A/C too. Even at 38 I've always had it growing up, and my mom was definitely not well off.

• 5 weeks later...

I am totally paranoid about smelling like wee so I shower twice a day. My wife has only ever commented about a slight wife in the bed after I had a session on cider and it made my wee pungent.

If you keep yourself clean and your clothes clean there is no reason to smell.