LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tips for 24 hour wearing

For the first time in my life I'm going to be diapered for 24 hours straight. I don't necessarily have to wear for the next day, but it's going to be incredibly more convient for me. My daily routine consists of me diapering myself as soon as I get home from school, which I've already done today, and I almost always wear to bed, however I seldom wear in public. Tonight I have to work which usually means I would clean myself up and put on some big boy underwear in a little bit. But I'm just now realizing that I'll be working for 4 hours without anybody to give me a potty break (I lifeguard at a pool that is really bad to its guards). I can't go that long without having to pee and usually my boss or another guard will be there to relieve me. Tonight, I guess I'll have to be diapered in order to relieve myself. Tomorrow at school I have to wear a complicated uniform because of a special function I am part of, and although I'll have several opportunities to use the potty, I think it will be more convient for me if I just go to school padded. I will be wearing Depends, which I know most of you think are less than ideal, and on some levels I agree. Despite being 18 I'm rather small, 5'7 and 110 lbs so I hope with a few changings the Depends will suffice. Do you guys have any tips for me when it comes to hiding the smell when I have to mess, and to keep myself from getting "caught?"

Best tip you're going to get:

Don't.

Going to work as a pool lifeguard padded is possibly in the top 5 ways I've ever heard to get yourself found out 100%. What happens if you have to get in the pool and then figure out a way to get out with a 5 lb pool water soaked diaper on without anyone noticing, which they will instantly. Deciding to work as a lifeguard padded is one of the worst ideas I've ever heard, to the extent it raises doubts about the veracity of this story and question.

And then you even admit that in school you'll have plenty of chances to hit the bathroom, so why on earth would you risk the damage to your social life that would happen if you were found out?

Trust me when I say this, and I mean no offense, but at 18, you're an idiot. Not just you specifically, but every human who's made it to adulthood. The hormones and changes occurring to your brain screw you up. You make stupid decisions that can affect the rest of your life without even a second thought. You don't even have the capability of comprehending your idiocy until you're out of puberty and in your early 20s, mostly freed from the hormonal fog that was affecting your brain. I look back at myself back when I was 18-19 and I'm mortified by some of the things I did, and that's something common to most people.

Do not do it. Figure out another way. You will be caught. Don't risk the repercussions of being found out to get your jollies. Teens can be resourceful and intelligent in their idiocy, make use of that to figure something out. What would you do if you weren't abdl?

• Like 2

Agreed with the above. If it were something critical to the safety of myself or others, I'd go without diapers (even though I might end up with wet pants :o ) because that is the more important aspect. I'll risk the possibility of public exposure but I won't risk safety- especially the safety of others- simply because I want to wear diapers ;) And if something happens which will keep me from wearing diapers, I will choose a path for me that doesn't do that.

What happens if you have to get in the pool and then figure out a way to get out with a 5 lb pool water soaked diaper on without anyone noticing, which they will instantly.