LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost and found. Private for Ishigreensa and me

Yuffie

It was almost the end of summer in the small mountain range. Fall was almost here. For most people, this would mean that the leaves on the trees turning a golden brown and orange, and turning the entire valley into an amazing sight from up on the mountain. But for Alice it would just mean that it would soon be getting cold, and even harder to survive.

Alice had gotten lost with her parents when they were hiking. And one day, they just got separated... that was about 6 months ago.

Right now, the young, frail girl, barely 12 years old, was sitting under a tree with her back against the trunk, trying to keep warm. All her clothes had been ripped, or lost, so now she was naked against the elements. Her jet-black hair was now reaching down to below her bum and her skin had was tanned from the sun.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having been laid off from his job about two weeks ago, but still with plenty of savings, the golden blond green eyed Ralph decided to take a vacation to the mountains for a year.

Alice bit her lower lip and let out a tiny whimper when she realized that what was making the sound was only coming closer to her little clearing. She lay down flat on the sturdy branch to make herself invisible and she held her breath when she saw the figure come through the undergrowth.

Ralph couldn't quite see what was up the tree, but if it was hiding from him, then obviously it was more scared of him than he was of it.

Alice let out a small sigh of relief when the man turned and walked away from the tree. She didn't let her eyes leave him for a single second as she waited for him to walk over to the waterfall.

Slowly she started to climb down the tree, still trying to remain silent.. until she stepped on a small rotten branch.

Ralph called out to the girl in the shrub, still unsure if he had seen a girl, or if was a large animal, but speaking out just in case.

"Hello? I'm Ralph."

He walked right towards the bush she fell into. "Are you okay?"

He stopped just far enough from the bush, that if it were a large animal, it would have to reveal itself to attack him.

"It's okay...," he called into the bush. "I won't hurt you."

Alice let out a feint whimper. Her first instincts told her to run and hide, but instead she just curled up into a small ball in the bush. "P-please..." Alice sniffled although she wasn't sure herself of why she said that. Why was she so scared? She had been dreaming of someone finding her since she got lost and now that, what could be her salvation, was standing there, she was trembling.

Since the first moment she sensed being watched, her body had been trying to get her attention, but being as scared as she had been, she had not noticed that because she was far too concerned about the new intruder in her life. So, now that he was looming up before, staring down at her through the bush, a familiar tingling sensation was teasing her insides as her bladder pulsed trying to free itself of its contents.

Ralph heard her whimper and came closer now sure it was a little girl. When she sniffled and said 'please,' he realized she was not a little girl, but maybe a teenager. He pushed back the bush to see her, and his jaw dropped at seeing the naked young person.

"Young lady?" he called to her. "Aren't you cold?"

He reached a hand towards her.

"If you come with me, I can get you something warm to put on and some food. Then, maybe you can tell me how you got all the way out here like this, and maybe figure out what to do with you. Wouldn't you like that? To maybe find your parents again?"

Alice let out a another small whimper as Ralph reached out to pick her up.

She squirmed slightly in his arms, but didn't resist. Again, jus like a worried animal that could just suddenly decide to make a run for it. But when Ralph started to lift her up, she bit her lower lip and grab a hold of his shirt. Scared that he might drop her.

The girl was now breathing short, quick breaths as she looked up at the man through her messy, long hair. "I.. I-I'm Alice." she then finally managed to whisper with a weak voice.

Alice blushed brightly and shook her head. "I-I'm all done." She replied with a weak, shy voices and smile timidly up at Ralph when he wrapped the jacked around her.

Alice bit her lip and looked down at the ground as tears started to roll down her cheeks again. "I.. I don't know.. w-we lost each other." She whispered weakly and started to walk slowly next to Ralph.

"...I'm.. twelve." She then whispered meekly and blushed a little, since she had always been a bit embarrassed how young she looked.

She tugged the jacked tighter around herself and sniffled sadly when she started thinking about her parents. She had almost forgotten how they looked now.

Alice shied away at first when Ralph put his arm around her but then smiled up timidly at him and walked a little closer to him as they entered the cabin.

Then when the man wrapped a warm blanket around her she looked up at him with eyes filled with adoration before giving him a small hug to show her gratitude. "T-thank you." she whispered meekly before sitting down crossed legged on the floor, partly underneath the table.

The girl looked up at Ralph when he offered food and her eyes grew a bit wider. "D-do you have a-any meat?" she asked almost pleadingly. It had been such a long time she got to eat anything but berries, some fruit and roots... only every once in a while she had been lucky enough to catch a small animal or a fish.

Alice hugged her knees to her chest, where she sat underneath the table and looked up eagerly at Ralph cooking.

"It smells great." Alice chirped sweetly up at him and smiled shyly. "What are you making?" She then added and looked down at her toes that stuck out from underneath the blanket that was draped around her, and she wiggled them a little before looking back up at Ralph.

"What's goulash?" Alice asked as she got up and walked over next to Ralph. She stood up on her tippy-toes so she could look down curiously into the pans and pots on the stove. She then looked up and smiled shyly at Ralph. "I'm sure I'll love it." She replied meekly as she looked up at him through her long bangs.

Alice smiled up at Ralph when he explained to her what he was cooking and she leaned against him just a little bit while she watched. But then suddenly she closed her eyes and let out a shivering sigh of content as her pee started running down her legs and onto the floor, almost like she didn't even notice that she had to pee at all.

Alice lowered her head and looked down, biting her lower lip and let out a feint whimper. She had barely even noticed that she needed to pee at all, and she was so used to just 'go' when ever she needed to.

"I-I'm sorry." She whimpered weakly and tried to hold back a little sad sniffle. "I.. I didn't mean to." Alice then added and looked up meekly at Ralph through her long, dark bangs.