• 35-38"
    • 39-42"
    • 43-47"
    • 48-52"
    • 53-56"
    • 57-60"
    • 61-65"
    • Larger"
  2. 2. What size disposable generally fits you best?

• Pampers Size 7
    • "Youth" Diapers
    • Small
    • Medium
    • Regular
    • Large
    • X-Large
    • Bariatric
  3. 3. What diaper "fits" do you like best

• Slim
    • Bulky
    • Discreete
    • Full-Cut
    • Narrow Crotch
    • Wider Crotch
    • Low Cut
    • High Cut

For disposables, I usually go with mediums, but it 'depends' on what brand it is. Most mediums work for me as larges are just 'to' large, B*U*T! i found the 'regular' size from Xp medical A+ line fits WONDERFULLY! :D:thumbsup:. Then there are the Dry 24/7's. I tried the smalls which "kind of sort of fit in a snug kind of way, but are basically 'to small' for me, and the mediums are over sized to begin with (which is why I tried the smalls) but I finally figured out how to get the mediums to fit well with some futzing and getting the tapes positioned right for a better fit...so i am happy with that.

Soooo it kind of depends, but mostly I go with mediums as they seem to cover most bases, larges just being to big and smalls (when available) don't work and teh best fit I have been able to get is from the dry 24/7 and Abena M-4. bambinos don't fit in any size, so I gave up on those, Northshore mediums work well, as do Molicares.

Wellness briefs could use some sizing adjustments, but again, the mediums work over all.

Hope this helps :)

I can't find any diapers but adult depends. I use a medium and the fit very good. I use the kind with strips. Would like to find plastic or rubber covers, Would also like find them in adult size that are colored and have different figures on them.

Having a 28in waist, small is my only choice when it comes to diapers. As for fit, I like the Attends breathable brief or the ATN diaper because they fit well and are discreet. When looking to feel some bulk between my legs i'll wear a Molicare, Abena S-4 or a Tena Slip Max with booster pad

Please consider making cute diapers in plus size. I want to wear something cute but I've found there is a disappointing selection for people with hips like myself.

Still working on MY small diaper design, but in the meantime I have placed another order with HappyBum for their youth diapers that fit up to 30" waists. Have white, blue, cupcake and dino print coming

I have noticed myself that if bambino would use the old green depend plastic they would be great its more crinkley but use other colors like pink and blue. Kimberly Clark company has done a wonderful job making the depend with tabs as they call it more absorbent and they are thinner KC could put more material in them and they would make it way better. They think thinner is better. In the diaper world its not they must find that happy medium of balance. Pleasing us ABDLs is got to be hard but it can be done if enough people give them insight. Like depend could also shelf their plastic they got and go back with the actual diaper sounding plastic they had in 1990s they can still mfg the diapers to be tightly wound like bambino yet they would actually sound like they were intended to. I can understand why they don't call them diapers on the package because some people have a hard time accepting wearing (diapers) because society has programmed them only babies wear diapers but hey any angel cherbum statues I've saw have cheribums and angels wearing (diapers) I guess u come In this world wearing diapers and you leave wearing diapers nothing wrong with that. Someday we will be accepted by this cold hearted world and the judgers today will be on the ABDL bandwagon tomorrow and those of us that were true to being ABDL will be able to say hey I was ABDL when it wasn't approved by the norm like there is such a thing as normal. Normal is different to each person I've been coming here since 1999 and have never participated in a survey or posted. I've always been embarrassed or shy. But a survey to improve something I can see value in that.. hopefully it gets seen by the MFGs -ABDL 34 years old

I usually prefer to where xls since the crochet is wider and the taps are farther forward I can where jeans from 40 inch wast up to 44 inch waist depending in the brand I like a thicker diaper most of the time but at work discreet is nice

• 3 weeks later...

I wear medium in disposable diapers but preferr large in my cloth pull-on night diapers for more bulk and I don't have to worry if I decided to not get up to pee in the middle of the night.

• 2 weeks later...

Working on it - mainly because I have been hearing from a lot of parents of bedwetters, but also for slim adults.

It would make my life SO much easier if you were able to make a plus size adult pull up diaper that was thick enough to do its job. As it is I needto double up.

• 3 months later...

I'm 6 foot and weigh in at about 270 I wear a large or a 44 to 46 inch diaper! I'm a bit older at almost 57 gone are the days where I was 24 years old 215 and had 38 inch waist! That's what

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a size 29 waist. I can fit into Medium diapers, but have to over lap the tapes, and size Small diapers are a tad too small. Diapers to me are like pants; finding the perfect fit is damn near impossible. Although if Bambino made a size small, I'd fit perfect into them.