LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Privatina fabric quality clothing

Hello all,

I'm new to all this ABDL stuff, but it's very interesting. I try to get started and I'm looking for high quality onesies and clothing. Im a student, so I can't buy everything, but as a start Privatina looks like a good place for clothing.

In the past, I bought (non-ABDL) clothing from the Internet. It was custom made and expensive. Unfortunately, the quality of the fabric was very poor. It resulted in a poor fit, but most disappointing it looked cheap. After one wash, I could throw it away.

I'm a bit afraid ordering something from the Internet.

Therefore, my question:

How is the quality of the fabric and of the clothing from Privatina? I think I will buy something from cotton, because cheap velour looks even worse. What's your opinion?

Thank you!

I'm not sure where you are located, but to me Privatina is a bit outta my price range with the shipping and what not that I can get here in the states for such items. I generally shop "EBaby" and develop a rapport with a seamstress and get custom stuff made at a decent price. Do a forum search here on "Privatina", there are quite a few threads on them. :)

Making adult baby/toddler clothes can seem overwhelming at first, but please check out my gallery to see the outfits I've made for myself. Depending on what styles you like, you can learn to sew (that's why I recently published "Sissies' Guide to Simple Sewing).

Making adult baby/toddler clothes can seem overwhelming at first, but please check out my gallery to see the outfits I've made for myself. Depending on what styles you like, you can learn to sew (that's why I recently published "Sissies' Guide to Simple Sewing).

• 2 months later...

I just ordered from them...but paying seemed odd, and I haven't gotten any receipt for payment, just an automated invoice/order received. Has anyone ordered from Privatina lately and know if they often respond to e-mails, etc?

I just ordered from them...but paying seemed odd, and I haven't gotten any receipt for payment, just an automated invoice/order received. Has anyone ordered from Privatina lately and know if they often respond to e-mails, etc?

Yeah it's odd, got the same thing but no problems. Do realize (I didn't at the time) they ship by boat to the US, cheap I guess. Can take 4 weeks to get to Cal.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my order exactly two weeks after I made it, and everything was exactly what I wanted and so much better than I thought it would be. I was super worried about the payment, because they didn't have any online webstore type thing, but it all worked out. I'll definitely buy from them again.

Wow, you really make beautiful things! <3 I don't think I have the skills, but I'm interested in your Guide. Where can I find that?

... and you should really sell those if you like to make clothes. They are so adorable.

Thanks!

Thanks for the compliments. "Sissies' Guide to Simple Sewing is available through Lulu.com. Much cheaper if you "download it" and read it on your computer because the print version is $51.00 due to the full color pictures. (I don't control the cost. Full-color printed books are very costly, but the download is not).