LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Dispose Of Your Used Diapers?

Guest diamondback688

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

responsibly...I put them in a plastic bag all rolled up an put them out in the trash or my grams diaper pail. thats it. I seen in the news where a guy (I'm guessin) threw a bunch of used diapers all around a town somewhere in NJ (I think) and they called him the diaper bandit! haha! that is a black mark to our culture so I would ask that you be responsible about disposing of your dities. After all we don't need any more negative PR. (geez, I sound like my father!) lol

i got a diaper pail in my room, it has a bag in it, on monday mornings i put it in the big trash can and roll it to the curb

if i am out and about i try to use a diaper baggie, or shoopping bag, sometimes i roll it up and just put it in the trash can

• 2 weeks later...

Normal trash bin. I usually mix my diapers with the regular household trast as to not make it obvious that there are a bunch of adult diapers in there. Thats why I'll never be the victim of identity theft. If someone goes through my trash to get at a credit card statement or whatnot, they'll get a rude suprise :)

• Like 1

If you're not wearing cloth, your diapers are garbage. Apart from the fact that I was brought up with cloth and I prefer them, I feel pretty strongly that environmentally,, disposable nappies are bad news. I wear cloth except when necessary when travelling. I discretely dispose of them with regular household garbage. If someone determines that I wear diapers, well then, they are right... I do. Sometimes I wonder why we are so bent out of shape to hide something so normal. That's right, normal. A product that they sell in stores------ you know, like other embarrassing things like condoms, sanitary napkins (towels for you in UK) tampons, enemas.... etc. and that.... is my answer.

I studied this for a sec... on the net. So I decided to post this after I found a few topics of related matter. There have been many times that I have Grabbed my diaper by the end and gave it a quick shake, to which it emptied its contents into the bowl then Flushed, then I could safley hide the plastic outter liner in my pocket. Now this was when I was trapped at a Friends house or in public with no other avenue of a "safe escape".

Now I am a size small, I wouldn't recommend this with even a medium, as the resulting flood from a stuffed up toliet would be even more embarrassing. Now back in the early days diapers didn't have "gels" just pulp, which was no different than paper ( as in toliet paper) so I didn't feel I was impacting the world as it was isolated incident & thought it was no harm. I've tried to do research on the new diapers that contain the polymers (gel) but I can imagine it can't be good, but must admit that over the years, I still have occations were I find that alternative is best, but I'm not proud of it. But being incontinent is hard enough, without the ridicule. so here is two links.. the last is for you guys that bag dirty diapers..and send to the trash can..Huh..Who new..guess we all break the law. :huh:

http://www.knowaste.com/hdrw_kdp.html (Our best alternative)

http://www.awchamburg.org/AWCH_GettingSett...CH_Diapers.html (Read Enviromental Issues Chapter)

• 3 weeks later...

I put them out on trash day in black plastic doubled up bag, I try not to do any heavy soiling till a day or two before pick up.

• 6 years later...

I put mine in the diaper champ in my closet. Then when it gets full, I take them outside to the outside trash can. In public which is rare when I need to change, I put them in the sanitary napkin holder or just toss in the trash can in the restroom.

I rinse mine out really good and throw them in the washing machine with my waterproof pants. Wearing cloth diapers saves space in the landfills and feels really babyish compared to disposables.

I put mine in the diaper champ in my closet. Then when it gets full, I take them outside to the outside trash can. In public which is rare when I need to change, I put them in the sanitary napkin holder or just toss in the trash can in the restroom.

WTF???? As I said in another thread, why the hell are you resurrecting five to seven year old threads without adding anything new. ????

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Whenever I diaper my precious adult babies, I throw the wipes inside the diaper I just changed. Next, I placed the diaper inside a Walmart type bag. Then, I froze the package into the garbage can.

One time, I attended an adult diaper party in Ohio. I put the used diapers inside a box that we used to bring the food over with. I was literally diapering someone behind from 8:30 PM that night until at least 4 AM the next morning. I was one happy mommy. Take care

PS, sorry about any typographical errors with my iPhone.