LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

MalwareBytes Problem (I think)

Yesterday, I had a problem with "Arcade Park" hijacking my browser. sticking ads and video ads, especially on ebay. I checked my anti-malware and found that my MalwareBytes had gone down and out of date. so I got a new one and get rid of the problem

Now, my link to DD is through the View New Content with filtered forums. Since last night, that page has showed no new content. I checked my forum filters and everything was in order. This would imply that there has been no new content on about 10 forums, including "Our Lifestyle". Now the odds of that being true are miniscule

I must conclude that MalwareBytes has done or is doing something that messed up my reception of new content

Any help and advice is much appreciated

I do not want to uninstall/reinstall unless I really need to

Run a custom scan with your anti-malware program, making sure that it looks for rootkits. Then restart your system (it should prompt you to automatically do this). The scan may take some time, but I'd imagine that this would fix your issue.

I did a custom scan as best I could. The print is soooo tiny I cannot read it well anyway the problem still exists

Had that for ages. This was a piece of malware called Arcade Park

I do not know how to do that

Easy peeezy, I will assume Win7 as your OS.. If not a simple google will guide you through it, IF your more of a text based person, I print things out first, but if you prefer I'm sure there are tons of youtube videos to help.

Stytem Restore is turned off and I cannot read the video that windows presents to turn it on as there is no audio and the print on the screenshots is too fine for me to read

Oh? adorable

When I use start, I get All Prgrams but no Accessories

I went through the control panel and found out that the System Restore was not turned ou. I went to the windoes video but the screenshots were unreable: print too fine

Presuming System Restore is not an option. what next?

I do not have this trouble with my tiaras, or my dollies

I was afraid of that

I do not have that

Did your hijacking happen around the same time that you updated or installed a new program? If so you might consider uninstalling that program, followed by a scan with your anti-virus. As a quick aside (and I'm sure everyone knows this), if I remember correctly MalwareBytes isn't an anti-virus program but an anti-malware program. You won't weed out the same types of weeds with an anti-virus as you will with anti-malware. So, run anti-virus scans as well!

That which claimed to be updating was "Arcade Park" and the frame surrounding the ads said "Arcade Park", and when I uninstalled it, the hijacking still occurred. That is why I got MalwareBytes although I did have it, it was dormant for over a year

I still have my problem and this thread appears to have died

No